New Rotana Hotel Provides Dubai Holidays by the Beach for the First Time
Leading Middle East and Africa hotel management hotel company, Rotana, will be providing beachfront Dubai holidays for tourists for the first time with the launch of its debut beach property which is scheduled to open on 1 June 2010.
The newest luxury addition to Rotana’s Dubai hotels is located on the shore of the Arabian Gulf and features 301 guest rooms and suites with magnificent sea views.
The Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach Dubai provides leisure holidays in Dubai as well as luxury holidays for travellers on business trips while being in close proximity to Dubai’s media and internet business centre.
General Manager of Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach Dubai, Timur Ilgaz, explained: “Providing a great location to relax and unwind, this property is part of Jumeirah Beach Residence Complex and will be the ultimate in comfort and convenience for great value accommodation.”
The hotel offers business guests three meeting rooms with state of the art technology and facilities and a large ballroom for corporate or leisure events.
Travellers on luxury Dubai holidays can enjoy the fitness suite and spa facilities, outdoor swimming pool, steam rooms, sauna and Jacuzzi for the ultimate beachside relaxing experience.
"The essence of Rotana is the diversity in its products and for us to be managing this newest property, which is Rotana's first property with a beach access in Dubai, makes this statement stronger”- said Senior Vice President UAE of Rotana, Omer Z. Kaddouri.
“Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach's team, headed by the General Manager Timur Ilgaz, has been working hand in hand with Rotana Corporate Office to ensure all areas of the opening are perfected for the operation of this attractive property."
Guests enjoying Dubai holidays can relax in luxury rooms and suites with modern amenities including high speed internet, 24 hour room service, stylish decor and furnishings, and the all important views of the sparkling ocean.
Visitors to the luxury Dubai hotel can dine al fresco at a number of gourmet restaurants including the Italian restaurant, Rosso - Bar, Enoteca & Ristorante; Benihana, an American Japanese restaurant; the Sun Deck pool bar and terrace; and the lobby cafe, Atrium.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...