New Rotana Hotel Provides Dubai Holidays by the Beach for the First Time
Leading Middle East and Africa hotel management hotel company, Rotana, will be providing beachfront Dubai holidays for tourists for the first time with the launch of its debut beach property which is scheduled to open on 1 June 2010.
The newest luxury addition to Rotana’s Dubai hotels is located on the shore of the Arabian Gulf and features 301 guest rooms and suites with magnificent sea views.
The Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach Dubai provides leisure holidays in Dubai as well as luxury holidays for travellers on business trips while being in close proximity to Dubai’s media and internet business centre.
General Manager of Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach Dubai, Timur Ilgaz, explained: “Providing a great location to relax and unwind, this property is part of Jumeirah Beach Residence Complex and will be the ultimate in comfort and convenience for great value accommodation.”
The hotel offers business guests three meeting rooms with state of the art technology and facilities and a large ballroom for corporate or leisure events.
Travellers on luxury Dubai holidays can enjoy the fitness suite and spa facilities, outdoor swimming pool, steam rooms, sauna and Jacuzzi for the ultimate beachside relaxing experience.
"The essence of Rotana is the diversity in its products and for us to be managing this newest property, which is Rotana's first property with a beach access in Dubai, makes this statement stronger”- said Senior Vice President UAE of Rotana, Omer Z. Kaddouri.
“Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach's team, headed by the General Manager Timur Ilgaz, has been working hand in hand with Rotana Corporate Office to ensure all areas of the opening are perfected for the operation of this attractive property."
Guests enjoying Dubai holidays can relax in luxury rooms and suites with modern amenities including high speed internet, 24 hour room service, stylish decor and furnishings, and the all important views of the sparkling ocean.
Visitors to the luxury Dubai hotel can dine al fresco at a number of gourmet restaurants including the Italian restaurant, Rosso - Bar, Enoteca & Ristorante; Benihana, an American Japanese restaurant; the Sun Deck pool bar and terrace; and the lobby cafe, Atrium.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Indulge in a shopping spree in Dubi or hop on the metro to Jumeirah Beach and soak up the sun .
- Free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Free shuttle to Emirates shopping malls
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...