New Rotana Hotel Provides Dubai Holidays by the Beach for the First Time
Leading Middle East and Africa hotel management hotel company, Rotana, will be providing beachfront Dubai holidays for tourists for the first time with the launch of its debut beach property which is scheduled to open on 1 June 2010.
The newest luxury addition to Rotana’s Dubai hotels is located on the shore of the Arabian Gulf and features 301 guest rooms and suites with magnificent sea views.
The Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach Dubai provides leisure holidays in Dubai as well as luxury holidays for travellers on business trips while being in close proximity to Dubai’s media and internet business centre.
General Manager of Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach Dubai, Timur Ilgaz, explained: “Providing a great location to relax and unwind, this property is part of Jumeirah Beach Residence Complex and will be the ultimate in comfort and convenience for great value accommodation.”
The hotel offers business guests three meeting rooms with state of the art technology and facilities and a large ballroom for corporate or leisure events.
Travellers on luxury Dubai holidays can enjoy the fitness suite and spa facilities, outdoor swimming pool, steam rooms, sauna and Jacuzzi for the ultimate beachside relaxing experience.
"The essence of Rotana is the diversity in its products and for us to be managing this newest property, which is Rotana's first property with a beach access in Dubai, makes this statement stronger”- said Senior Vice President UAE of Rotana, Omer Z. Kaddouri.
“Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach's team, headed by the General Manager Timur Ilgaz, has been working hand in hand with Rotana Corporate Office to ensure all areas of the opening are perfected for the operation of this attractive property."
Guests enjoying Dubai holidays can relax in luxury rooms and suites with modern amenities including high speed internet, 24 hour room service, stylish decor and furnishings, and the all important views of the sparkling ocean.
Visitors to the luxury Dubai hotel can dine al fresco at a number of gourmet restaurants including the Italian restaurant, Rosso - Bar, Enoteca & Ristorante; Benihana, an American Japanese restaurant; the Sun Deck pool bar and terrace; and the lobby cafe, Atrium.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine West Crescent of Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay and play FREE
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...