New level of luxury for Dominican Republic holidays with multi-millionaire Cap Cana project
The award-winning sales and marketing company responsible for the management of luxury chains of hotels such as Zoetry, Secrets, Dreams and Now resorts is now behind an ambitious project to add a new level of luxury with 4 new lavish resorts in Cap Cana.
The luxurious and ultra-exclusive Cap Cana development famous for being the place where the rich and famous go for Dominican Republic holidays will now undergo a multimillionaire resort project to offer a combined total of 1,100 brand new suites, thus creating 6,000 new jobs in the all new-built properties slated to open some time in late 2012 and with a global value estimated at USD400 millions.
AMResorts, the award-winning provider of resorts, sales, marketing and brand management for Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, The Zoëtry Collection, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas and Now Resorts & Spas will be behind the new developments at Cap Cana which are set to revolutionise the luxury holidays concept for truly lavish Dominican Republic holidays in this private and secluded beach resort. The company recently announced its plans for the "Gems at Cap Cana," to create a new $400 million, four-resort complex in the ultra luxurious Cap Cana project development set to attract a new discerning elite of travellers to exclusive Dominican Republic holidays with a new level of refinement.
Alex Zozaya, president of AMResorts explaind how "the ‘Gems at Cap Cana' project underscores AMResorts commitment to the Dominican Republic as a destination."
"Unparalleled beauty, a diverse array of upscale activities and convenient access for U.S. travelers; Cap Cana affords our guests the perfect recipe for the ultimate luxury vacation" - he continued.
A statement released also said that beyond the luxurious service and accommodations the "Gems" will provide, the resorts will also be conveniently located near all of Cap Cana's celebrated fine-dining restaurants, exclusive membership clubs, elegant boutiques, horseback-riding grounds, championship golf courses and the Caribbean's most modern and complete marina.
Zozaya went on to add - "AMResorts has introduced new properties in the Dominican Republic, Jamaica and Mexico this year. This infusion of new product into the marketplace further evidences the scope of the company's planned growth and its continued desire and ability to offer travelers more Unlimited-Luxury and Endless-Privileges vacations."
For the most complete luxury holidays to be experienced during Dominican Republic holidays in this idyllic enclave , in addition to showcasing four distinct resorts, the "Gems at Cap Cana" will also include "The Promenade" which will encompass over 148,000 sq. ft of retail and recreational space including a 30,677 sq. ft. Convention Center, world-class spa with an extensive hydrotherapy area, 20,000 sq ft. casino, a retail collection featuring boutiques, Explorer's Club for Kids and artist's square. "The Promenade" will be accessible to all guests.
According to the established schedule it’s expected that by 2012 AMResorts will have 30 resorts with more than 10,000 rooms, including 10 resorts and 3,300 rooms accommodating worldwide travellers taking Dominican Republic holidays at this sophisticated and intimate luxury resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...