New Hotels to Provide Dubai holidays in Palm Jumeirah in 2010
Three luxury Dubai hotels are scheduled to open over the next twelve months in the iconic region of Palm Jumeirah, a popular Dubai holidays destination, and will represent the country's commitment to tourism promotion as it recovers from the recession.
The three new Dubai hotels will join a number of prestigious developments in the area and will show that Dubai is focused on providing visitors on Dubai holidays with a selection of accommodation during their breaks and will continue to promote tourism in the area after a turbulent economic year.
The new beachfront properties will be located along the trunk and crescent of Palm Jumeirah and will join the region’s only hotel, Atlantis, The Palm, offering visitors a wider choice of accommodation options for luxury holidays to Dubai.
The three Dubai luxury hotels will be owned and operated by a series of different companies but will all be providing luxury accommodation and representing the importance of promoting the area as an international luxury tourist destination.
Director of UK and Ireland for the Government of Dubai, Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM), Ian Scott, said:
“Palm Jumeirah is one of the most exciting projects on the world stage and it is little wonder that some of the world’s leading hotel groups are unveiling prestigious projects there. A large number of hotels are set to open on the island, and we are encouraged to see such a mixture of developments, which have taken their inspiration from all over the world, opening in this phase. This year’s openings reinforce Dubai’s position as a cosmopolitan, global hub and we hope that innovations such as all-inclusive offers will continue to entice visitors to sample the many delights of Dubai.”
The first hotel to open in Palm Jumeirah will be the Zabeel Sarray by Rixos which is due to open in the summer this year.
The property will feature 410 guest rooms, a number of luxury suites and 38 luxury four and five bedroom residential villas.
Facilities will include the Middle East’s largest Hammam spa which will offer 8,500 square metres of space and treatment rooms and a wide selection of Turkish treatments and natural products.
In October this year, The Royal Amwaj Resort & Spa by Moevenpick Hotels & Resorts, will open to the public with 293 guest rooms, six restaurants, and a Balinese Spa Island with 25 treatment rooms and a number of waterside and beachfront villas where guests on Dubai holidays can enjoy relaxing treatments within stunning settings and their own private pools.
The One & Only, The Palm is also scheduled to open in October 2010 and will feature 35 suites and apartments within the Manor House, six individual low-rise eight to ten bedroom mansions, and a number of two and three bedroom beachfront luxury villas.
Guests can enjoy a private harbour, a separate spa and fitness complex, and an over water restaurant with spectacular ocean views.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...