Four Seasons Plan Four New Hotels for Luxury India Holidays by 2015
The Four Seasons hotel group have recently announced that they will be acquiring four new properties in India over the next five years in a bid to tap into the rising hospitality sector in the region and provide luxury holidays for visitors.
The luxury hotel group, which is based in Canada and part owned by the Microsoft founder Bill Gates, will be providing luxury India holidays which will focus on both leisure and business travellers at the new properties.
The company plans to develop two hotels and two resorts which will provide accommodation and facilities for travellers taking India holidays across the region.
Hotel Marketing Director of Four Seasons, Sanjeev Shukla, said:
"Our plan is to have two new hotels in Bangalore and Gurgaon and two resorts in Kerala and Jaipur by 2015. This will add over a 1,000 rooms to our inventory.
"After a slowdown of over a year and a half, the hospitality sector in India is showing an upward trend with a rise in room occupancy. We want to tap both the business and leisure segment."
The four properties will be built by local developers who will also invest in the hotels which will be managed and branded under the Four Seasons name.
Two of the India hotels will be built in Bangalore and Gurgaon and will focus on business travellers on India holidays or working trips, whilst the two other resorts will be aimed at travellers seeking leisurely luxury India holidays.
Whilst the four new properties are being developed, travellers planning luxury holidays in India can stay at the Four Seasons luxury boutique property in Mumbai which has 202 guest rooms and luxury facilities.
As well as providing India holidays for travellers, Four Seasons currently operates 86 luxury hotels in 35 countries across the world including Asia Pacific, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The luxury Four Seasons hotel group was founded in 1961 when Isadore Sharp, a young architect and builder, constructed his first 125-room motor hotel in Toronto, Canada,
Over the past 50 years, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have successfully expanded in countries throughout the world and are globally recognised as a luxury hotel group and brand.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Experience the exclusivity of Ras Al Khaimah from a luxury retreat at this stunning beachfront resort
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...