Four Seasons Plan Four New Hotels for Luxury India Holidays by 2015
The Four Seasons hotel group have recently announced that they will be acquiring four new properties in India over the next five years in a bid to tap into the rising hospitality sector in the region and provide luxury holidays for visitors.
The luxury hotel group, which is based in Canada and part owned by the Microsoft founder Bill Gates, will be providing luxury India holidays which will focus on both leisure and business travellers at the new properties.
The company plans to develop two hotels and two resorts which will provide accommodation and facilities for travellers taking India holidays across the region.
Hotel Marketing Director of Four Seasons, Sanjeev Shukla, said:
"Our plan is to have two new hotels in Bangalore and Gurgaon and two resorts in Kerala and Jaipur by 2015. This will add over a 1,000 rooms to our inventory.
"After a slowdown of over a year and a half, the hospitality sector in India is showing an upward trend with a rise in room occupancy. We want to tap both the business and leisure segment."
The four properties will be built by local developers who will also invest in the hotels which will be managed and branded under the Four Seasons name.
Two of the India hotels will be built in Bangalore and Gurgaon and will focus on business travellers on India holidays or working trips, whilst the two other resorts will be aimed at travellers seeking leisurely luxury India holidays.
Whilst the four new properties are being developed, travellers planning luxury holidays in India can stay at the Four Seasons luxury boutique property in Mumbai which has 202 guest rooms and luxury facilities.
As well as providing India holidays for travellers, Four Seasons currently operates 86 luxury hotels in 35 countries across the world including Asia Pacific, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The luxury Four Seasons hotel group was founded in 1961 when Isadore Sharp, a young architect and builder, constructed his first 125-room motor hotel in Toronto, Canada,
Over the past 50 years, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have successfully expanded in countries throughout the world and are globally recognised as a luxury hotel group and brand.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...