Four Seasons Plan Four New Hotels for Luxury India Holidays by 2015
The Four Seasons hotel group have recently announced that they will be acquiring four new properties in India over the next five years in a bid to tap into the rising hospitality sector in the region and provide luxury holidays for visitors.
The luxury hotel group, which is based in Canada and part owned by the Microsoft founder Bill Gates, will be providing luxury India holidays which will focus on both leisure and business travellers at the new properties.
The company plans to develop two hotels and two resorts which will provide accommodation and facilities for travellers taking India holidays across the region.
Hotel Marketing Director of Four Seasons, Sanjeev Shukla, said:
"Our plan is to have two new hotels in Bangalore and Gurgaon and two resorts in Kerala and Jaipur by 2015. This will add over a 1,000 rooms to our inventory.
"After a slowdown of over a year and a half, the hospitality sector in India is showing an upward trend with a rise in room occupancy. We want to tap both the business and leisure segment."
The four properties will be built by local developers who will also invest in the hotels which will be managed and branded under the Four Seasons name.
Two of the India hotels will be built in Bangalore and Gurgaon and will focus on business travellers on India holidays or working trips, whilst the two other resorts will be aimed at travellers seeking leisurely luxury India holidays.
Whilst the four new properties are being developed, travellers planning luxury holidays in India can stay at the Four Seasons luxury boutique property in Mumbai which has 202 guest rooms and luxury facilities.
As well as providing India holidays for travellers, Four Seasons currently operates 86 luxury hotels in 35 countries across the world including Asia Pacific, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The luxury Four Seasons hotel group was founded in 1961 when Isadore Sharp, a young architect and builder, constructed his first 125-room motor hotel in Toronto, Canada,
Over the past 50 years, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have successfully expanded in countries throughout the world and are globally recognised as a luxury hotel group and brand.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Free Sports including Golf at the 18 hole championship golf course at Le Touessrok Mauriitus
- Enjoy an selection of restaurants and Bar inlcuding s swim up bar
- Ambre resorts has stunning view of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 700-metres long white natural beach
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...