Four Seasons Plan Four New Hotels for Luxury India Holidays by 2015
The Four Seasons hotel group have recently announced that they will be acquiring four new properties in India over the next five years in a bid to tap into the rising hospitality sector in the region and provide luxury holidays for visitors.
The luxury hotel group, which is based in Canada and part owned by the Microsoft founder Bill Gates, will be providing luxury India holidays which will focus on both leisure and business travellers at the new properties.
The company plans to develop two hotels and two resorts which will provide accommodation and facilities for travellers taking India holidays across the region.
Hotel Marketing Director of Four Seasons, Sanjeev Shukla, said:
"Our plan is to have two new hotels in Bangalore and Gurgaon and two resorts in Kerala and Jaipur by 2015. This will add over a 1,000 rooms to our inventory.
"After a slowdown of over a year and a half, the hospitality sector in India is showing an upward trend with a rise in room occupancy. We want to tap both the business and leisure segment."
The four properties will be built by local developers who will also invest in the hotels which will be managed and branded under the Four Seasons name.
Two of the India hotels will be built in Bangalore and Gurgaon and will focus on business travellers on India holidays or working trips, whilst the two other resorts will be aimed at travellers seeking leisurely luxury India holidays.
Whilst the four new properties are being developed, travellers planning luxury holidays in India can stay at the Four Seasons luxury boutique property in Mumbai which has 202 guest rooms and luxury facilities.
As well as providing India holidays for travellers, Four Seasons currently operates 86 luxury hotels in 35 countries across the world including Asia Pacific, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The luxury Four Seasons hotel group was founded in 1961 when Isadore Sharp, a young architect and builder, constructed his first 125-room motor hotel in Toronto, Canada,
Over the past 50 years, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have successfully expanded in countries throughout the world and are globally recognised as a luxury hotel group and brand.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...