Four Seasons Plan Four New Hotels for Luxury India Holidays by 2015
The Four Seasons hotel group have recently announced that they will be acquiring four new properties in India over the next five years in a bid to tap into the rising hospitality sector in the region and provide luxury holidays for visitors.
The luxury hotel group, which is based in Canada and part owned by the Microsoft founder Bill Gates, will be providing luxury India holidays which will focus on both leisure and business travellers at the new properties.
The company plans to develop two hotels and two resorts which will provide accommodation and facilities for travellers taking India holidays across the region.
Hotel Marketing Director of Four Seasons, Sanjeev Shukla, said:
"Our plan is to have two new hotels in Bangalore and Gurgaon and two resorts in Kerala and Jaipur by 2015. This will add over a 1,000 rooms to our inventory.
"After a slowdown of over a year and a half, the hospitality sector in India is showing an upward trend with a rise in room occupancy. We want to tap both the business and leisure segment."
The four properties will be built by local developers who will also invest in the hotels which will be managed and branded under the Four Seasons name.
Two of the India hotels will be built in Bangalore and Gurgaon and will focus on business travellers on India holidays or working trips, whilst the two other resorts will be aimed at travellers seeking leisurely luxury India holidays.
Whilst the four new properties are being developed, travellers planning luxury holidays in India can stay at the Four Seasons luxury boutique property in Mumbai which has 202 guest rooms and luxury facilities.
As well as providing India holidays for travellers, Four Seasons currently operates 86 luxury hotels in 35 countries across the world including Asia Pacific, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The luxury Four Seasons hotel group was founded in 1961 when Isadore Sharp, a young architect and builder, constructed his first 125-room motor hotel in Toronto, Canada,
Over the past 50 years, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have successfully expanded in countries throughout the world and are globally recognised as a luxury hotel group and brand.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...