Celebrate the World Cup Whilst on Caribbean Holidays at Sandals
Football enthusiasts looking for Caribbean holidays during the FIFA World Cup can enjoy the game in style at any Sandals and Beaches resorts in the region as the luxury hotel group brings fans together with plasma screens in their authentic British pubs.
All of the FIFA World Cup matches will be screened live from the British themed pubs so that guests on luxury holidays in the Caribbean won’t miss the action during their stay this summer.
Football fans on luxury Caribbean holidays can enjoy the games within the British pub settings which were created back home in the UK and include pool tables, British furnishings and even a British landlady.
Unlike back home, the fans will have the added bonus of being able to enjoy free drinks, snacks and meal during the game as part of their all inclusive luxury holidays at the Sandals Resorts.
After a day relaxing by the pool or on the beach, guests enjoying Caribbean holidays at any of the Sandals Resorts can enjoy a refreshing beer brought all the way over from the UK and authentic British dishes including bangers’ n’ mash and fish’ n’ chips.
To celebrate the sporting event, Sandals and Beaches have introduced a range of special offers to entice visitors to book Caribbean holidays including seven-night stays at Beaches Negril in Jamaica from £1,538, Sandals Grande Antigua for £1,462, and Sandals Emeralds Bay, a new all-butler resort in the Bahamas for £1,650.
Sandals and Beaches resorts offer all inclusive luxury Caribbean holidays for travellers across a number of tropical destinations in the region including Jamaica, Antigua, St. Lucia, Turks and Caicos Islands, and the Bahamas.
The luxury resorts provide perfect settings and venues for honeymoons and weddings in the Caribbean with tropical white sandy beaches, sparkling azure waters and stylish luxury accommodation.
Each of the all inclusive resorts feature lavish spas with a range of rejuvenating treatments and a range of facilities to ensure guests on Caribbean holidays enjoy themselves including watersports, golf, shopping, exquisite restaurants, swimming pools and exceptional high end service.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...