Celebrate the World Cup Whilst on Caribbean Holidays at Sandals
Football enthusiasts looking for Caribbean holidays during the FIFA World Cup can enjoy the game in style at any Sandals and Beaches resorts in the region as the luxury hotel group brings fans together with plasma screens in their authentic British pubs.
All of the FIFA World Cup matches will be screened live from the British themed pubs so that guests on luxury holidays in the Caribbean won’t miss the action during their stay this summer.
Football fans on luxury Caribbean holidays can enjoy the games within the British pub settings which were created back home in the UK and include pool tables, British furnishings and even a British landlady.
Unlike back home, the fans will have the added bonus of being able to enjoy free drinks, snacks and meal during the game as part of their all inclusive luxury holidays at the Sandals Resorts.
After a day relaxing by the pool or on the beach, guests enjoying Caribbean holidays at any of the Sandals Resorts can enjoy a refreshing beer brought all the way over from the UK and authentic British dishes including bangers’ n’ mash and fish’ n’ chips.
To celebrate the sporting event, Sandals and Beaches have introduced a range of special offers to entice visitors to book Caribbean holidays including seven-night stays at Beaches Negril in Jamaica from £1,538, Sandals Grande Antigua for £1,462, and Sandals Emeralds Bay, a new all-butler resort in the Bahamas for £1,650.
Sandals and Beaches resorts offer all inclusive luxury Caribbean holidays for travellers across a number of tropical destinations in the region including Jamaica, Antigua, St. Lucia, Turks and Caicos Islands, and the Bahamas.
The luxury resorts provide perfect settings and venues for honeymoons and weddings in the Caribbean with tropical white sandy beaches, sparkling azure waters and stylish luxury accommodation.
Each of the all inclusive resorts feature lavish spas with a range of rejuvenating treatments and a range of facilities to ensure guests on Caribbean holidays enjoy themselves including watersports, golf, shopping, exquisite restaurants, swimming pools and exceptional high end service.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...