Celebrate the World Cup Whilst on Caribbean Holidays at Sandals
Football enthusiasts looking for Caribbean holidays during the FIFA World Cup can enjoy the game in style at any Sandals and Beaches resorts in the region as the luxury hotel group brings fans together with plasma screens in their authentic British pubs.
All of the FIFA World Cup matches will be screened live from the British themed pubs so that guests on luxury holidays in the Caribbean won’t miss the action during their stay this summer.
Football fans on luxury Caribbean holidays can enjoy the games within the British pub settings which were created back home in the UK and include pool tables, British furnishings and even a British landlady.
Unlike back home, the fans will have the added bonus of being able to enjoy free drinks, snacks and meal during the game as part of their all inclusive luxury holidays at the Sandals Resorts.
After a day relaxing by the pool or on the beach, guests enjoying Caribbean holidays at any of the Sandals Resorts can enjoy a refreshing beer brought all the way over from the UK and authentic British dishes including bangers’ n’ mash and fish’ n’ chips.
To celebrate the sporting event, Sandals and Beaches have introduced a range of special offers to entice visitors to book Caribbean holidays including seven-night stays at Beaches Negril in Jamaica from £1,538, Sandals Grande Antigua for £1,462, and Sandals Emeralds Bay, a new all-butler resort in the Bahamas for £1,650.
Sandals and Beaches resorts offer all inclusive luxury Caribbean holidays for travellers across a number of tropical destinations in the region including Jamaica, Antigua, St. Lucia, Turks and Caicos Islands, and the Bahamas.
The luxury resorts provide perfect settings and venues for honeymoons and weddings in the Caribbean with tropical white sandy beaches, sparkling azure waters and stylish luxury accommodation.
Each of the all inclusive resorts feature lavish spas with a range of rejuvenating treatments and a range of facilities to ensure guests on Caribbean holidays enjoy themselves including watersports, golf, shopping, exquisite restaurants, swimming pools and exceptional high end service.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...