A new property for Hilton Hotels in Cairo
Hilton Worldwide has recently signed off a management agreement with Egyptian Engineering companies for the building of their latest luxury hotel in Cairo, the Hilton Heliopolis, an elegant hotel located in an upmarket district of the capital city
Adding to their list of Egypt hotels, Hilton Worldwide has recently signed a Management Agreement with High for Touristic Projects (part of The Egyptian Engineers Companies – Zaghloul Group) for the newly-built Hilton Heliopolis in Egypt’s capital Cairo, which scheduled to open in 2014 bringing a distinctive edge to Egypt holidays in the capital city.
For ultimate convenience the new 485-room and 150-apartment low-rise property situated right in the heart of Cairo’s upmarket Heliopolis suburb, adjoins an integrated shopping complex and is next to the International Airport.
“We are very happy to have signed this management agreement for this landmark hotel in Cairo - an important development market for us. Hilton Heliopolis will truly complement our existing portfolio in Cairo, while also supporting our position as the leading hotel brand in Egypt (ref. the Business Development Research Consultants, 2009) - Thanks to Cairo’s bustling new international airport, which aims to handle 20 million passengers per year, we see increasing demand for accommodation in the affluent Heliopolis quarter” - joyfully expressed Jean-Paul Herzog, President of Hilton Worldwide in Middle East & Africa.
Bringing a new level of luxury holidays in Egypt’s capital city the Hilton Heliopolis will feature 5 restaurants and bars ranging from an all-day dining restaurant and 2 speciality restaurants to a sports bar and lobby lounge bar. In keeping with Hilton’s renowned Hilton Meetings product, the hotel will have a 960 sq. m. ballroom, 9 meeting rooms of various sizes, and one boardroom. Further on-site facilities to enhance the luxury Egypt holidays experience are planned to include a lounge dedicated to airline crew, a fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool and 2 tennis courts.
“The stunning low-rise design of Hilton Heliopolis is truly evocative of our new class of upscale Hilton hotels that creates exciting and enjoyable experiences for our guests. These hotels provide the services and amenities business and leisure travellers need to work and relax 24/7,” - added Dave Horton, Global Head - Hilton Hotels.
The Egypt holidays industry and overseas tourism is considered the highest source of foreign currency for Egypt contributing 6.6% of GDP. The country currently has a target to welcome 27 million tourists by 2022.
“We are delighted to have signed this management agreement with Hilton, who are leaders in hospitality and have tremendous brand recognition in Egypt. As the country continues to witness a growth in tourism numbers, and with Heliopolis attracting multi-national companies looking to avoid the hustle and bustle of downtown Cairo, this property is destined for success” - were the words from Hazem Saad Zaghloul, Chairman of High for Touristic Projects (part of The Egyptian Engineers Companies – Zaghloul Group).
With an impressive brand footprint in the Middle East & Africa Hilton Worldwide accounts with 44 hotels across 14 countries, and another 20 properties in the pipeline. The Hilton brand is currently the largest hotel brand in Egypt by number of Egypt hotels (16) and room count (6,280 rooms), spread across Cairo and all the major coastal resorts that are popular destinations for sunny Egypt holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...