A new property for Hilton Hotels in Cairo
Hilton Worldwide has recently signed off a management agreement with Egyptian Engineering companies for the building of their latest luxury hotel in Cairo, the Hilton Heliopolis, an elegant hotel located in an upmarket district of the capital city
Adding to their list of Egypt hotels, Hilton Worldwide has recently signed a Management Agreement with High for Touristic Projects (part of The Egyptian Engineers Companies – Zaghloul Group) for the newly-built Hilton Heliopolis in Egypt’s capital Cairo, which scheduled to open in 2014 bringing a distinctive edge to Egypt holidays in the capital city.
For ultimate convenience the new 485-room and 150-apartment low-rise property situated right in the heart of Cairo’s upmarket Heliopolis suburb, adjoins an integrated shopping complex and is next to the International Airport.
“We are very happy to have signed this management agreement for this landmark hotel in Cairo - an important development market for us. Hilton Heliopolis will truly complement our existing portfolio in Cairo, while also supporting our position as the leading hotel brand in Egypt (ref. the Business Development Research Consultants, 2009) - Thanks to Cairo’s bustling new international airport, which aims to handle 20 million passengers per year, we see increasing demand for accommodation in the affluent Heliopolis quarter” - joyfully expressed Jean-Paul Herzog, President of Hilton Worldwide in Middle East & Africa.
Bringing a new level of luxury holidays in Egypt’s capital city the Hilton Heliopolis will feature 5 restaurants and bars ranging from an all-day dining restaurant and 2 speciality restaurants to a sports bar and lobby lounge bar. In keeping with Hilton’s renowned Hilton Meetings product, the hotel will have a 960 sq. m. ballroom, 9 meeting rooms of various sizes, and one boardroom. Further on-site facilities to enhance the luxury Egypt holidays experience are planned to include a lounge dedicated to airline crew, a fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool and 2 tennis courts.
“The stunning low-rise design of Hilton Heliopolis is truly evocative of our new class of upscale Hilton hotels that creates exciting and enjoyable experiences for our guests. These hotels provide the services and amenities business and leisure travellers need to work and relax 24/7,” - added Dave Horton, Global Head - Hilton Hotels.
The Egypt holidays industry and overseas tourism is considered the highest source of foreign currency for Egypt contributing 6.6% of GDP. The country currently has a target to welcome 27 million tourists by 2022.
“We are delighted to have signed this management agreement with Hilton, who are leaders in hospitality and have tremendous brand recognition in Egypt. As the country continues to witness a growth in tourism numbers, and with Heliopolis attracting multi-national companies looking to avoid the hustle and bustle of downtown Cairo, this property is destined for success” - were the words from Hazem Saad Zaghloul, Chairman of High for Touristic Projects (part of The Egyptian Engineers Companies – Zaghloul Group).
With an impressive brand footprint in the Middle East & Africa Hilton Worldwide accounts with 44 hotels across 14 countries, and another 20 properties in the pipeline. The Hilton brand is currently the largest hotel brand in Egypt by number of Egypt hotels (16) and room count (6,280 rooms), spread across Cairo and all the major coastal resorts that are popular destinations for sunny Egypt holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...