A new property for Hilton Hotels in Cairo
Hilton Worldwide has recently signed off a management agreement with Egyptian Engineering companies for the building of their latest luxury hotel in Cairo, the Hilton Heliopolis, an elegant hotel located in an upmarket district of the capital city
Adding to their list of Egypt hotels, Hilton Worldwide has recently signed a Management Agreement with High for Touristic Projects (part of The Egyptian Engineers Companies – Zaghloul Group) for the newly-built Hilton Heliopolis in Egypt’s capital Cairo, which scheduled to open in 2014 bringing a distinctive edge to Egypt holidays in the capital city.
For ultimate convenience the new 485-room and 150-apartment low-rise property situated right in the heart of Cairo’s upmarket Heliopolis suburb, adjoins an integrated shopping complex and is next to the International Airport.
“We are very happy to have signed this management agreement for this landmark hotel in Cairo - an important development market for us. Hilton Heliopolis will truly complement our existing portfolio in Cairo, while also supporting our position as the leading hotel brand in Egypt (ref. the Business Development Research Consultants, 2009) - Thanks to Cairo’s bustling new international airport, which aims to handle 20 million passengers per year, we see increasing demand for accommodation in the affluent Heliopolis quarter” - joyfully expressed Jean-Paul Herzog, President of Hilton Worldwide in Middle East & Africa.
Bringing a new level of luxury holidays in Egypt’s capital city the Hilton Heliopolis will feature 5 restaurants and bars ranging from an all-day dining restaurant and 2 speciality restaurants to a sports bar and lobby lounge bar. In keeping with Hilton’s renowned Hilton Meetings product, the hotel will have a 960 sq. m. ballroom, 9 meeting rooms of various sizes, and one boardroom. Further on-site facilities to enhance the luxury Egypt holidays experience are planned to include a lounge dedicated to airline crew, a fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool and 2 tennis courts.
“The stunning low-rise design of Hilton Heliopolis is truly evocative of our new class of upscale Hilton hotels that creates exciting and enjoyable experiences for our guests. These hotels provide the services and amenities business and leisure travellers need to work and relax 24/7,” - added Dave Horton, Global Head - Hilton Hotels.
The Egypt holidays industry and overseas tourism is considered the highest source of foreign currency for Egypt contributing 6.6% of GDP. The country currently has a target to welcome 27 million tourists by 2022.
“We are delighted to have signed this management agreement with Hilton, who are leaders in hospitality and have tremendous brand recognition in Egypt. As the country continues to witness a growth in tourism numbers, and with Heliopolis attracting multi-national companies looking to avoid the hustle and bustle of downtown Cairo, this property is destined for success” - were the words from Hazem Saad Zaghloul, Chairman of High for Touristic Projects (part of The Egyptian Engineers Companies – Zaghloul Group).
With an impressive brand footprint in the Middle East & Africa Hilton Worldwide accounts with 44 hotels across 14 countries, and another 20 properties in the pipeline. The Hilton brand is currently the largest hotel brand in Egypt by number of Egypt hotels (16) and room count (6,280 rooms), spread across Cairo and all the major coastal resorts that are popular destinations for sunny Egypt holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...