Luxury Sol Y Mar Riva Club Complex to open in Sharm El Sheikh
Travellers looking for luxury accommodation near the airport on their Sharm el Sheikh holidays will be able to stay in the five- star property from Jaz Hotels, Resort & Cruises, Sol Y Mar Riva Club, which is due to open in April.
The all inclusive Sharm el Sheikh resort will be the 12th property in the Jaz Hotels, Resorts & Cruises portfolio in the area and will feature an internal "Lazy River" flowing through the lobby area and throughout the hotel. Sol Y Mar Riva is located just ten minutes away from Sharm el Sheikh International Airport and offers guests on Egypt holidays the choice of 287 guest rooms each with private balconies overlooking either the pool, lake or ocean.
The rooms include family sized space and luxury honeymoons suites which feature air conditioning, 24 hour room service, marble bathrooms, internet access, satellite TV, and a minbar. The hotel also offers guests access to a large private pristine sandy beach in Nabq Bay; Olympic heated swimming pools; a children's freshwater pool; tennis, basketball and volleyball courts; water sport activities on the 18,000 metre lake; a cinema and theatre complex; a luxury Tranquillity Spa offering a range of relaxing Thalassotherapy treatments.
Guests on Sharm el Sheikh holidays can enjoy international fine dining at the numerous restaurants available on the Sol Y Mar Riva Club complex including the Venezia, Cowboys, the Tea Garden Cafe, the Bare Foot Fountain, The Pearl, the beach Bar, and Asia Pagoda. Jaz Hotels, Resort, & Cruises offer a range of United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Sharm el Sheikh holidays across the region including Nile cruises and Red Sea diving escapes.
The company which is run under Egypt's leading Travel and Tourism Company, Travco Group International, offers hotels, resorts, cruises and luxury properties across Egypt, including Cairo, Alexandria, Taba, Aswan, Madinat, and Safaga, and United Arab Emirates locations such as Dubai and Fujairah.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sharm El Sheikh Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt's Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...
Egypt's Red Sea coastline is one of the country's leading tourist destinations, especially among UK holidaymakers as it...
Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort nestles into a dramatic headland overlooking the Ras Mohammed National Park. This...