Refurbished luxury Barbados properties open for holiday season
A 100-year-old seaside inn in Tent Bay, St Joseph has been transformed into a boutique guesthouse and restaurant with modern facilities and fine cuisine, and is just one of a number of luxury hotels to choose for any luxury Barbados holidays this summer.
Atlantis Hotel, located just outside of Bathsheba in the picturesque fishing village of Tent Bay, is rich in history and is one of the oldest Barbados hotels still standing on the East coast of the island. The beachside hotel was taken over by new owner is 2008 and opened in December 2009 after extensive refurbishment and expansion.
Atlantis Hotel has eight renovated guest rooms in the main hotel and two new two-bedroom apartments next to the outdoor swimming pool. The rooms and suites feature stylish decor and colonial furniture, four poster beds, and magnificent views overlooking the Caribbean Ocean, perfect for honeymooners on luxury holidays in Barbados.
Just up the coast from the revamped Atlantis Hotel is Whitehaven where a piece of land is being considered for the latest new resort by Paul Doyle, a for Canadian hotelier who is most famous for revamping a small railway line hotel on the south east coast of Barbados, The Crane, into a luxury contemporary resort with 220 rooms and suites. The new resort in Whitehaven is expected to have similar architecture as The Crane with private infinity pools for each of the ocean facing rooms.
For travellers seeking more affordable accommodation on their Barbados holidays, the Almond Casuarina Beach Resort features all inclusive accommodation for reasonable prices and has also recently undergone major refurbishment. The family friendly beachside resort has 95 ocean-facing rooms with private balconies and the resort features a large swimming pool divided into two sections for adults and children and a fine dining seafood restaurant on the beach.
Travellers looking for high end Barbados holidays will be able to enjoy the facilities and luxury accommodation of the new luxury residential estate, Apes Hill Club, where 400 luxury residences are surrounded by meadows and forests and an 18-hole golf course and a polo pitch.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Located on the south cost of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views
- Benefit from the self catering service or the fabulous restaurant offering international and Caribbean cuisine
- Just 25 minutes to the capital Bridgetown and 10 minutes from the airport
- The Butterfly Beach Hotel is set beside Oistin's Bay with access to two white sand beaches
Make the most of a good value for money deal, at a family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , a fashionable and lively strip.
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travelers' Choice Award
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Rostrevor hotel has an easy access to shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
Exclusive added values at the Worthing Court Apartment Hotel, set on the trendy South Coast of Barbados
Relax and enjoy great nightlife on the south coast, stay in a great hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach, where you can choose hassle free accommodation
- Book today and receive a free upgrade to the Junior Suite, free Breakfast and a bottle of Mount Gay Rum
- All the rooms are comfortable and come equipped with air conditioning, daily maid service and a balcony or patio
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars and night clubs.
Enjoy this all-suite resort's warm service and superb facilities on a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados, the gem of the Caribbean
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Great family resort with excellent kids club and educational marine programme
- Enjoy three onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in a Caribbean...