Refurbished luxury Barbados properties open for holiday season
A 100-year-old seaside inn in Tent Bay, St Joseph has been transformed into a boutique guesthouse and restaurant with modern facilities and fine cuisine, and is just one of a number of luxury hotels to choose for any luxury Barbados holidays this summer.
Atlantis Hotel, located just outside of Bathsheba in the picturesque fishing village of Tent Bay, is rich in history and is one of the oldest Barbados hotels still standing on the East coast of the island. The beachside hotel was taken over by new owner is 2008 and opened in December 2009 after extensive refurbishment and expansion.
Atlantis Hotel has eight renovated guest rooms in the main hotel and two new two-bedroom apartments next to the outdoor swimming pool. The rooms and suites feature stylish decor and colonial furniture, four poster beds, and magnificent views overlooking the Caribbean Ocean, perfect for honeymooners on luxury holidays in Barbados.
Just up the coast from the revamped Atlantis Hotel is Whitehaven where a piece of land is being considered for the latest new resort by Paul Doyle, a for Canadian hotelier who is most famous for revamping a small railway line hotel on the south east coast of Barbados, The Crane, into a luxury contemporary resort with 220 rooms and suites. The new resort in Whitehaven is expected to have similar architecture as The Crane with private infinity pools for each of the ocean facing rooms.
For travellers seeking more affordable accommodation on their Barbados holidays, the Almond Casuarina Beach Resort features all inclusive accommodation for reasonable prices and has also recently undergone major refurbishment. The family friendly beachside resort has 95 ocean-facing rooms with private balconies and the resort features a large swimming pool divided into two sections for adults and children and a fine dining seafood restaurant on the beach.
Travellers looking for high end Barbados holidays will be able to enjoy the facilities and luxury accommodation of the new luxury residential estate, Apes Hill Club, where 400 luxury residences are surrounded by meadows and forests and an 18-hole golf course and a polo pitch.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay in Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- Situated across the road from the stunning Worthing Beach
- Comfortable and equipped units with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony/patio
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- July Sale extended - with savings of upto 20% for travel up until 2019
Bask in glorious Caribbean sunshine at Ocean Two Resort & Residences and let every ounce of stress melt away as you gaze at the stunning turquoise waters lapping up the sparkling white sands.
- Summer 18 Sale now on with savings of upto 45% and complimentary Breakfast in any Bedroom Suites
- All apartment suites boast large sitting rooms, contemporary kitchens, flat-screen TVs and spectacular ocean views
- Adults Only Rooftop pool with panoramic views of Barbados and the Sea
Stay at Sandals Barbados the first and only Luxury Included® Resort exclusively designed for couples and make the most of time away with that special someone.
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- A choice of 11 Five star Global Gourmet™ options including room service for Butler Serviced Suites and Club Sandals accommodations including the first Indian Restaurant featured in any Sandals hotel and complimentary transfers
- Located on the sunny southern coast of the beautifully vibrant island, set on the pristine sands of Dover Beach and set amongst acres of lush tropical gardens
- Choose from endless daytime activities such as Body Boarding, Wind Surfing, Hobie Cat Sailing and Kayaking
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...