Fun-filled Easter Barbados holidays at The Colony Club
The Colony Club in Barbados has truly outdone itself with their Easter preparations for this year. Including a special daily schedule filled with plenty of activities to keep young and old entertained, we can't think of a better place to spend Easter!
The Colony Club in Barbados has truly gone all out this year to provide travellers with Easter-tastic Barbados holidays with a vast range of activities lined up for each day between 27th March and 9th April, 2010. Each single day has a special schedule with its own range of special activities, lively lunches, grills, dinners, shows and programs.
Some of the main bonus activities to be enjoyed at The Colony Club during Easter include:
Watersports – during this special period all watersports will be complimentary. The resort’s Watersports Team will be happy to guide guests with all the activities available.
Tennis – with two floodlit tennis courts at the resort, guests on Barbados holidays here during Easter will be able to enjoy personal coaching lessons with The Tennis Pro, Ian Odle.
Pilates – for relieving the stress and the extra baggage during Barbados holidays here, lessons will be offered three times a week in the Orchid Room.
Kids Activities – for the little ones to have the best of times during their Barbados holidays too, a variety of activities will be arranged daily, from educational games to outdoor trips, kite flying and Easter Egg hunts.
And when it comes to dining there are a few options here that will make those Barbados holidays extra special at The Colony Club:
Special Kids’ Dining – a special kids menu will be available for early dining. For guests that require items not on the menu, the resort will be happy to have it prepared if consulted in advance.
Happy hour – Running every day during Easter time from 4pm to 6pm at the Sunset Bar.
Planters Lounge – this will be the place to enjoy complimentary pre-dinner canapés offering the perfect setting for aperitifs before dinnertime.
Other Great Specials will run throughout the whole week marking the Easter period from Saturday, 27th March to Easter Monday and finishing on 9th April, 2010. Yes you’ve read it right, that means 11 days of non-stop fun, complimentary activities, free meals, live performances, nature walks and so much more to make Easter Barbados holidays extra special and extra fun for the whole family. Some of the highlights scheduled for these 11 days include:
- Grill Evening on Sunset Deck with live performance by dynamic duo Fire & Ice
- Sunday Buffet Lunch with entertainment by the Casa Blanco Steel Orchestra
- Rum Tasting and Seminar to learn about the making and history of Rum
- Kids Corner with art, craft, games and much more including Kite Flying Friday
- Tennis Clinic with Tennis Coach, Ian Odle
- Movies under the Stars on the Sunset Deck
- Kite flying on the beach
- Bajan Beach Culture Day – Learn how to blow a conch shell and to stand up paddle with “De Actiona Man”
- Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Party for Kids and Adults
- Complimentary Afternoon Tea
- Surfing lessons with “De Action Man! (sign up required, limited space)
- Colony Club’s Signature Seaside Grill and Buffet with live music and floor shows, dances, limbo, stilt walkers and much more
- Craft Show to learn basket weaving and leather craft
So what are you waiting for? For all of this and so much more book your Barbados holidays at the Colony Club and give your loved ones a fun option during the Easter Break with unforgettable experiences to last a lifetime!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Colony Club by Elegant Hotels Browse all
Acres of landscaped tropical gardens, a stretch of fine white sand beach and luxury accommodation make Colony Club a dream destination
- FREE room upgrade from Pool/Garden View room to Luxury Poolside Room for a limited time
- Complimentary water sports including snorkelling, sailing, kayaking, water skiing and paddle-boarding
- Kids up to the age of 12 stay, play and eat for free when staying in the same room with each paying adult