Cheaper airfare on Cuba holidays with Cubana's Easter Deals
Cuba's national airline, Cubana de Aviacion, has recently launched a special offer with some juicy travel deals and cheap Easter fares for travel between 31st March and 7th April, 2010 giving travellers savings of up to £185 per person.
If you still haven’t booked those Cuba holidays to take the whole family away during the Easter Break, now it’s the time to do it, as Cubana airlines launches a very attractive special with discounts of up to £185 per person. To find out just how much you could be saving on your Easter Cuba holidays all you have to do is give a call to the expert sales team at The Holidays Place and they’ll tell you exactly how much you could be saving.
Operating in more than 20 international holiday destinations taking passengers to Cuba holidays across 17 domestic airports within Cuba, Cubana de Aviacion, apart from being the country’s only carrier, it is also the airline that better serves Cuba holidays flying to a range of different resort destinations in the country, Cubana takes international travellers from all over the world to and fro Cuba holidays with added charm and Cuban authenticity. Their worlwide ports of departure include: London Gatwick, Paris Orly, Milan and Rome (Europe); Montreal. Toronto, Cancun and Mexico City (North America); San Jose, Guatemala City and Panama City (Central America); Nassau, Santo Domingo, Guadeloupe, Fort de France, Kingston and Montego Bay (Caribbean); Bogotá, Sao Paulo, Caracas and Buenos Aires. (South America).
Within Cuba services are operated to Baracoa, Camaguey, Bayamo, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Ciego de Avila, Cienfuegos, Guantanamo, Havana, Holguin, Manzanillo, Moa, Nueva Gerona, Santa Clara, Santiago de Cuba, Varadero and Victoria de las Tunas Cubana Flights. Cuba is the largest of the Caribbean islands and Cubana is the national carrier with over 75 years experience in operations. Flying with them you can rest assured your are in safe hands and with their competitive prices departing from London Gatwick, it is certainly the number one option for great value Cuba holidays!
Cubana offer both an Economy class and a Premium or Business class known as Tropical. Cuban’s Club Tropical Class provides travellers with a range of handy amenities and allows the Cuban airline to show you how to relax and un-wind Cuban style.
Cubana de Aviacion always takes pleasure in being the main carrier responsible for taking worldwide travellers to unforgettable Cuba holidays. As they call it themselves, they are: “Cuba’s gateway to the world”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Soak up the history and culture in Havana before a luxurious stay at one of Varadero's most stunning beachfront resorts
- Rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi at Parque Central where you can look over the spectacular city of Havana
- Bella Vista sits on Varadero's pristine stretch of beach with 24-Hour all-inclusive services
- Endless range of facilities and activities for the perfect stay in your beachfront paradise
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...