Cheaper airfare on Cuba holidays with Cubana's Easter Deals
Cuba's national airline, Cubana de Aviacion, has recently launched a special offer with some juicy travel deals and cheap Easter fares for travel between 31st March and 7th April, 2010 giving travellers savings of up to £185 per person.
If you still haven’t booked those Cuba holidays to take the whole family away during the Easter Break, now it’s the time to do it, as Cubana airlines launches a very attractive special with discounts of up to £185 per person. To find out just how much you could be saving on your Easter Cuba holidays all you have to do is give a call to the expert sales team at The Holidays Place and they’ll tell you exactly how much you could be saving.
Operating in more than 20 international holiday destinations taking passengers to Cuba holidays across 17 domestic airports within Cuba, Cubana de Aviacion, apart from being the country’s only carrier, it is also the airline that better serves Cuba holidays flying to a range of different resort destinations in the country, Cubana takes international travellers from all over the world to and fro Cuba holidays with added charm and Cuban authenticity. Their worlwide ports of departure include: London Gatwick, Paris Orly, Milan and Rome (Europe); Montreal. Toronto, Cancun and Mexico City (North America); San Jose, Guatemala City and Panama City (Central America); Nassau, Santo Domingo, Guadeloupe, Fort de France, Kingston and Montego Bay (Caribbean); Bogotá, Sao Paulo, Caracas and Buenos Aires. (South America).
Within Cuba services are operated to Baracoa, Camaguey, Bayamo, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Ciego de Avila, Cienfuegos, Guantanamo, Havana, Holguin, Manzanillo, Moa, Nueva Gerona, Santa Clara, Santiago de Cuba, Varadero and Victoria de las Tunas Cubana Flights. Cuba is the largest of the Caribbean islands and Cubana is the national carrier with over 75 years experience in operations. Flying with them you can rest assured your are in safe hands and with their competitive prices departing from London Gatwick, it is certainly the number one option for great value Cuba holidays!
Cubana offer both an Economy class and a Premium or Business class known as Tropical. Cuban’s Club Tropical Class provides travellers with a range of handy amenities and allows the Cuban airline to show you how to relax and un-wind Cuban style.
Cubana de Aviacion always takes pleasure in being the main carrier responsible for taking worldwide travellers to unforgettable Cuba holidays. As they call it themselves, they are: “Cuba’s gateway to the world”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...