Cheaper airfare on Cuba holidays with Cubana's Easter Deals
Cuba's national airline, Cubana de Aviacion, has recently launched a special offer with some juicy travel deals and cheap Easter fares for travel between 31st March and 7th April, 2010 giving travellers savings of up to £185 per person.
If you still haven’t booked those Cuba holidays to take the whole family away during the Easter Break, now it’s the time to do it, as Cubana airlines launches a very attractive special with discounts of up to £185 per person. To find out just how much you could be saving on your Easter Cuba holidays all you have to do is give a call to the expert sales team at The Holidays Place and they’ll tell you exactly how much you could be saving.
Operating in more than 20 international holiday destinations taking passengers to Cuba holidays across 17 domestic airports within Cuba, Cubana de Aviacion, apart from being the country’s only carrier, it is also the airline that better serves Cuba holidays flying to a range of different resort destinations in the country, Cubana takes international travellers from all over the world to and fro Cuba holidays with added charm and Cuban authenticity. Their worlwide ports of departure include: London Gatwick, Paris Orly, Milan and Rome (Europe); Montreal. Toronto, Cancun and Mexico City (North America); San Jose, Guatemala City and Panama City (Central America); Nassau, Santo Domingo, Guadeloupe, Fort de France, Kingston and Montego Bay (Caribbean); Bogotá, Sao Paulo, Caracas and Buenos Aires. (South America).
Within Cuba services are operated to Baracoa, Camaguey, Bayamo, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Ciego de Avila, Cienfuegos, Guantanamo, Havana, Holguin, Manzanillo, Moa, Nueva Gerona, Santa Clara, Santiago de Cuba, Varadero and Victoria de las Tunas Cubana Flights. Cuba is the largest of the Caribbean islands and Cubana is the national carrier with over 75 years experience in operations. Flying with them you can rest assured your are in safe hands and with their competitive prices departing from London Gatwick, it is certainly the number one option for great value Cuba holidays!
Cubana offer both an Economy class and a Premium or Business class known as Tropical. Cuban’s Club Tropical Class provides travellers with a range of handy amenities and allows the Cuban airline to show you how to relax and un-wind Cuban style.
Cubana de Aviacion always takes pleasure in being the main carrier responsible for taking worldwide travellers to unforgettable Cuba holidays. As they call it themselves, they are: “Cuba’s gateway to the world”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...