Elegant Hotels in Barbados Announces Renovation Program
New renovations projects and plans have been announced by the Elegant Hotels Group in Barbados, as they officially unveil the launch of a series of celebrations and special programs to start from 1st November 2010 with the re-opening of Tamarind Cove.
The luxury Elegant Hotels Group in Barbados is delighted to announce a new multi-million dollar investment in new programs and property renovations across all five of their Barbados hotels. Along with the launch of this new renovation program due to spice up Barbados holidays at these Elegant resorts, the Group will be simultaneously launching a series of celebrations and special programs to start from November 1, 2010.
The new “Tamarind Cove” will be the first to undergo the renovation process. After the refurbishment works it will feature fully renovated and modernised guestrooms, the addition of an intimate spa and relaxation space, two completely redesigned and re-imagined restaurants - including a stylish new late-night poolside tapas lounge while the former Sasso, and Tangiers will be transformed with a new deck overlooking the ocean and allowing guests a premium position on one of Barbados most idyllic beach fronts, a place to truly unwind and admire the beauty of the landscape during your Barbados holidays.
In the meantime, pool and communal areas at Tamarind will be fitted with contemporary loungers, day beds and decks, as outdoor spaces are transformed into outdoor ‘living rooms’ providing flexible spaces for dining, drinking, relaxing and events. For romantic Barbados holidays new floor cushions, throws and striking new lighting, will providing an atmosphere of romance for couples.
For fantastic family Barbados holidays on the other hand, Tamarind will also be introducing the newly designed “Flying Fish” kids club, a pioneering program that will be later rolled out across the Elegant Hotels collection. The new kids club will cater to a range of ages, while a separate ‘Teen Den’ will offer the perfect place for teenagers to hang out and relax during their Barbados holidays here. The den will include the latest in teen technology including large screen WII and popular games consoles as well as other activities on and off the resort.
The November launch of Tamarind, when combined with the adjacent newly renovated Zagat-rated Daphne’s Restaurant and the completely refurbished stylish boutique hotel, The House, will be marking nothing less than the birth of a new Barbados holiday destination. The trio of Elegant Hotels Group properties promise a welcome jolt of energy and style for the stretch of Barbados’ “platinum” West Coast, that’s sure to inspire a new generation of loyal guests to choose these breathtaking resorts when selecting where to stay for their Barbados holidays.
Renovations at Tamarind will be accompanied by new programs and upgrades across the whole Elegant Hotels collection, but these additional projects will unfold behind the scenes without any disruption to guests. Updates to all rooms and selected public areas at Elegant’s two popular all inclusive resorts, Crystal Cove and Turtle Beach, are scheduled to be largely completed by Christmas of 2010. Changes will include a complete upgrade to contemporary and stylish new furniture and soft goods, installation of additional flat screen LCD televisions, IPod and MP3 station, laptop compatible safes and other improvements.
Meanwhile, new Discovery packages are in the works, and a range of culinary themed programs, from cooking classes at the new Tamarind to “Taste of Elegance” programs across the collection are also on tap.
However we can reassure you that Barbados holidays at Elegant Resorts in 2010 are still possible, as during this upcoming period of renovation any guests booked at Tamarind Cove during the 4-month closure commencing 1st July, 2010 will be offered alternative accommodation within other Elegant Hotels properties.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...