Superior Jetties completes stage 11 of Eden Island in the Seychelles
Stage 11 has recently been completed by Superior Jetties of a of a world class marine project on Eden Island in the Indian Ocean where guests on Seychelles holidays will enjoy luxury villas with private marine berths.
The Australian based international marine berth manufacturers have constructed individual berthing facilities for a number of different size vessels including 100 foot long yachts, allowing each guest on their Seychelles holidays staying in one of the 470 villas or apartments, access to their own mooring for their boats or yachts.
The Eden Island project is currently underway and is being operated by Eden Island Development Company who is busy developing 500 villas, maisons, and apartments for guests looking for luxury Seychelles holidays.
Marketing Director for Eden Island Development Company, Peter Smith, said:
"After an international search, Superior Jetties was selected to complete the manufacture of the berths to fit our vision for Eden Island, which is a major development in the Seychelles. The fact that each villa has its own berth provides the development with facilities and convenience that is quite unique.
"We selected Superior based on their strong product and the Capri system's flexible connections that made any adjustments required in a remote location much easier. The project has progressed very well with berths installed on a continuous basis as villas have been completed. The Capri's subtle colours have blended in well with our vision for this beautiful site."
The luxury resort development is situated on Eden Island off the coast of Mahe in the Indian Ocean group of Seychelles islands and is set within 40 hectares of land with 16 hectares of private waterways, creating a traveller's paradise. Once the resort complex has been completed it is expected to attract travellers from all over the world looking for luxury Mahe holidays with spacious accommodation differing from the standard luxury Seychelles hotels.
Managing Director of Superior Jetties, John Hogan, said:
"This project has been an important part of Superior Jetties' international expansion as it has shown that our logistics and systems work well even when installed in a distant location."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Treat yourself to a luxury break in the Seychelles combined with an exciting stay in Dubai
- Take advantage of the close proximity to all the local attractions in Dubai
- Discover a wide range of exquisite dining options in the Seychelles
- Practice yoga in the natural surroundings of Silhouette Island
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class. Enjoy traditional island cooking, dance, craft and language classes, or action packed days of culture and nature trips.
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Relax and unwind on two of the islands best beaches at constance ephelia resort
- Treat your taste buds to culinary treats whether you choose Ã la carte or buffets
- Children will love the kids club which welcomes 4-11 year olds
- Indulge in the U-Spa by Constance designed to restore your well-being
Experience the tropical island of Mahé at banyan tree Seychelles resort
- A living museum of natural history and sasanctuary for some of the rarest species on Earth
- This paradise is famous for having some of the best beaches in the world, pristine and uncrowded
- The gastronomical experience at Banyan Tree Seychelles was specially conceptualised to offer you a unique experience
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...