Superior Jetties completes stage 11 of Eden Island in the Seychelles
Stage 11 has recently been completed by Superior Jetties of a of a world class marine project on Eden Island in the Indian Ocean where guests on Seychelles holidays will enjoy luxury villas with private marine berths.
The Australian based international marine berth manufacturers have constructed individual berthing facilities for a number of different size vessels including 100 foot long yachts, allowing each guest on their Seychelles holidays staying in one of the 470 villas or apartments, access to their own mooring for their boats or yachts.
The Eden Island project is currently underway and is being operated by Eden Island Development Company who is busy developing 500 villas, maisons, and apartments for guests looking for luxury Seychelles holidays.
Marketing Director for Eden Island Development Company, Peter Smith, said:
"After an international search, Superior Jetties was selected to complete the manufacture of the berths to fit our vision for Eden Island, which is a major development in the Seychelles. The fact that each villa has its own berth provides the development with facilities and convenience that is quite unique.
"We selected Superior based on their strong product and the Capri system's flexible connections that made any adjustments required in a remote location much easier. The project has progressed very well with berths installed on a continuous basis as villas have been completed. The Capri's subtle colours have blended in well with our vision for this beautiful site."
The luxury resort development is situated on Eden Island off the coast of Mahe in the Indian Ocean group of Seychelles islands and is set within 40 hectares of land with 16 hectares of private waterways, creating a traveller's paradise. Once the resort complex has been completed it is expected to attract travellers from all over the world looking for luxury Mahe holidays with spacious accommodation differing from the standard luxury Seychelles hotels.
Managing Director of Superior Jetties, John Hogan, said:
"This project has been an important part of Superior Jetties' international expansion as it has shown that our logistics and systems work well even when installed in a distant location."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Experience this tropical island at the stunning Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino
- As the Seychelles islands are blessed with a warm, tropical climate year-round, it's always a good time to visit
- Wide selection of facilities and activities including a 5-star PADI diving centre and a casino
- One daily complimentary shuttle service is provided to Victoria
Discovery the wonder and beauty of the Seychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Swim around some of the most amazing under water sites in the world at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa
- Discover incredible flora and fauna including giant tortoise and incense trees
- Choose from a range of casual to gourmet dining options, or opt for an in-villa or under the stars experience
- Indulge in a spa treatment in a magical setting
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
One of Mahe's largest hotels, the Coral Strand enjoys a prime beachfront location on the island's most famous beach, at...