Holiday Inn enters the Maldives holidays market
Revolutionising the concept of Maldives holidays, the new Holiday Inn in Male has just opened to offer travellers a greater deal of flexibility while in-keeping with the many luxury extras expected of a holiday destination such as the Maldives.
Travellers who take Maldives holidays at the country’s exotic outlying islands often leave their super luxury resorts and memories of sun-kissed beaches to face the frustration of spending long hours at the airport waiting for their flights home. But the coming of the latest of Holiday Inn opening in Male is soon going to change all that.
In this way entering the lavish Maldives holidays market, the new Holiday Inn will be the first international-class hotel on the capital island to provide the perfect ‘stopover’ for visitors booked on late night flights, at the same time offering gold standard accommodation and dining options at just a short five-minute speedboat ride from the airport.
“Guests departing the Maldives are required to check out of their resort island accommodation on the morning that they fly out of Male. Due to flight schedules that often means they have to wait up to ten hours at the airport until their flight departs, which means a very abrupt end to a great holiday” said Tabatha Ramsey, General Manager and Director of Sales & Marketing of the hotel when speaking about the innovative factor of the new Holiday Inn and how it would benefit future travellers taking Maldives holidays.
Explaining how this new addition to Maldives holidays would revolutionise the Maldives holiday concept she added -“To address this, our hotel has developed a series of day packages, allowing travelers to use the facilities of our hotel, taking away the frustration of waiting and instead providing a pleasant and relaxing end to their stay in the Maldives” she added.
In this way guests have now the choice of two, day packages, both with two-way airport transfers complements of the hotel’s own speedboat. For the convenience of all travellers the Day Use Room Package, starting from an affordable US$165, provides room check-in at 2:00pm with a late check-out at 10:30pm.
The new guest rooms at the Male Holiday Inn feature all the modern, state-of-the-amenities you could need with high-definition flat screen television sets with a selection of both international and local channels, an iPod docking and alarm station and spacious bathrooms with spa-inspired rain showers. WiFi connectivity is not only a standard feature of all rooms but extends throughout the entire hotel.
Giving travellers a greater deal of options and flexibility during their Maldives holidays, the Facilities Use Package (at just US$75 per person) provides luggage storage while guests enjoy complimentary use of the rooftop infinity swimming pool and shower facilities, and a three-course set dinner at LIME, the hotel’s all-day-dining restaurant. Additional dining options include the hotel’s exclusive rooftop restaurant, AZUR, featuring the region’s best produce and world-class fare, or the more casually appointed cafe, PANINI.
And adding to the over-indulgent idea of relaxing Maldives holidays, guests will also be able pamper themselves to a pre-travel spa treatment at the hotel’s Coconut Spa. The first branded spa in Male, it features an exclusive range of products created by Sylvie Pelta with therapeutic massage oils such as Energy, Sensation, Serenity and Harmony, designed to rejuvenate mind, body and spirit.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Let all concerns leave your mind while you spend 8 days of peace and relaxation at the Royal Island hotel in the...