Cuba hotel welcomes Cuban Art Exposition by Fidel Castro's son
A new exhibition of the latest collection of work by Cuban photographer and leader of the revolution's son Alex Castro is currently being displayed at Havana's Oasis Panorama hotel. The collection of photographs will be exhibited until 21st March 2010
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In H10 Habana Panorama Browse all
Enjoy some ‘you time’ in one of the World’s most idyllic settings.
- The adults-only policy ensures a tranquil escape
- The idyllic location
- An extensive array of cuisines
Discover colonial Havana with its faded grandeur then enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in Cuba at Varadero, once the playground of Al Capone.
- Added Extras for Couples in Varadero - Free bottle of sparkling wine on arrival, one romantic dinner with lobster, late check out and more
- H10 Habana Panorama is located in residential Miramar, facing the sea
- Melia Las Antillas is an exclusive adults-only retreat for guests over 16
If you love the city but are also looking for some beach relaxation under the sun, the H10 Habana Panorama + Memories...
Seize the opportunity to explore one of the world's most fascinating cities; Havana. The Cuban capital holds many...
Your Cuban adventure will begin in the upscale Miramar district in the capital Havana where you will spend three nights...
naviti beach club varadero is located on the Varadero Peninsula beside a private beach of fine white sand over 1 km...
Memories Varadero is set beside the Mangon Lagoon overlooking the famous Varadero Beach. This modern resort has a...
H10 Habana Panorama is located by the sea in Havana’s upmarket district of Miramar. This modern hotel sits by the...