Air Europa expands its London based team
Air Europa, specialists in cheap flights to Latin America; have announced that they have expanded their customer service team who are based in London, after moving to new central office premises this month.
The new central London base for the leading Spanish Airline is shared with the Spanish Chamber of Commerce and the expansion marks a positive beginning to 2010. The airline has recently launched a series of new routes to Latin America including flights to Cancun, flights to Havana, and cheap flights to Buenos Aires and Salvador De Bahia.
In March 2009, Air Europa launched a twice daily "gateway to South America" route with cheap flights from London to Madrid. Many of the Air Europa flights to Latin America including Caracas, Santa Domingo, Punta Cana, and Cancun include a short stopover in Spain's capital, Madrid.
Colin Stewart, the UK General Manager of Air Europa, said:
"It's great to start the year in such a positive manner. The new additions to the team will help strengthen our core values and focus on the highest level of customer service, something Air Europa prides itself on. We finished 2009 on a high and the new office has been great for staff morale. The expansion is indicative of Air Europa's growth within the marketplace."
Despite the global economic climate over the last year, Air Europa has remained strong with a range of successful 2009 summer and winter schedules to Latin American destinations and cheap flights for customers looking to escape the UK for holidays in the sun.
As well as flights to long haul destinations in Latin America and the Caribbean, Air Europa provide travellers with a selection of routes and cheap flights between northern and western Europe destinations and Canary Islands and Balearic Islands holiday resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...