Air Europa expands its London based team
Air Europa, specialists in cheap flights to Latin America; have announced that they have expanded their customer service team who are based in London, after moving to new central office premises this month.
The new central London base for the leading Spanish Airline is shared with the Spanish Chamber of Commerce and the expansion marks a positive beginning to 2010. The airline has recently launched a series of new routes to Latin America including flights to Cancun, flights to Havana, and cheap flights to Buenos Aires and Salvador De Bahia.
In March 2009, Air Europa launched a twice daily "gateway to South America" route with cheap flights from London to Madrid. Many of the Air Europa flights to Latin America including Caracas, Santa Domingo, Punta Cana, and Cancun include a short stopover in Spain's capital, Madrid.
Colin Stewart, the UK General Manager of Air Europa, said:
"It's great to start the year in such a positive manner. The new additions to the team will help strengthen our core values and focus on the highest level of customer service, something Air Europa prides itself on. We finished 2009 on a high and the new office has been great for staff morale. The expansion is indicative of Air Europa's growth within the marketplace."
Despite the global economic climate over the last year, Air Europa has remained strong with a range of successful 2009 summer and winter schedules to Latin American destinations and cheap flights for customers looking to escape the UK for holidays in the sun.
As well as flights to long haul destinations in Latin America and the Caribbean, Air Europa provide travellers with a selection of routes and cheap flights between northern and western Europe destinations and Canary Islands and Balearic Islands holiday resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...