Air Europa expands its London based team
Air Europa, specialists in cheap flights to Latin America; have announced that they have expanded their customer service team who are based in London, after moving to new central office premises this month.
The new central London base for the leading Spanish Airline is shared with the Spanish Chamber of Commerce and the expansion marks a positive beginning to 2010. The airline has recently launched a series of new routes to Latin America including flights to Cancun, flights to Havana, and cheap flights to Buenos Aires and Salvador De Bahia.
In March 2009, Air Europa launched a twice daily "gateway to South America" route with cheap flights from London to Madrid. Many of the Air Europa flights to Latin America including Caracas, Santa Domingo, Punta Cana, and Cancun include a short stopover in Spain's capital, Madrid.
Colin Stewart, the UK General Manager of Air Europa, said:
"It's great to start the year in such a positive manner. The new additions to the team will help strengthen our core values and focus on the highest level of customer service, something Air Europa prides itself on. We finished 2009 on a high and the new office has been great for staff morale. The expansion is indicative of Air Europa's growth within the marketplace."
Despite the global economic climate over the last year, Air Europa has remained strong with a range of successful 2009 summer and winter schedules to Latin American destinations and cheap flights for customers looking to escape the UK for holidays in the sun.
As well as flights to long haul destinations in Latin America and the Caribbean, Air Europa provide travellers with a selection of routes and cheap flights between northern and western Europe destinations and Canary Islands and Balearic Islands holiday resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...