Air Europa expands its London based team
Air Europa, specialists in cheap flights to Latin America; have announced that they have expanded their customer service team who are based in London, after moving to new central office premises this month.
The new central London base for the leading Spanish Airline is shared with the Spanish Chamber of Commerce and the expansion marks a positive beginning to 2010. The airline has recently launched a series of new routes to Latin America including flights to Cancun, flights to Havana, and cheap flights to Buenos Aires and Salvador De Bahia.
In March 2009, Air Europa launched a twice daily "gateway to South America" route with cheap flights from London to Madrid. Many of the Air Europa flights to Latin America including Caracas, Santa Domingo, Punta Cana, and Cancun include a short stopover in Spain's capital, Madrid.
Colin Stewart, the UK General Manager of Air Europa, said:
"It's great to start the year in such a positive manner. The new additions to the team will help strengthen our core values and focus on the highest level of customer service, something Air Europa prides itself on. We finished 2009 on a high and the new office has been great for staff morale. The expansion is indicative of Air Europa's growth within the marketplace."
Despite the global economic climate over the last year, Air Europa has remained strong with a range of successful 2009 summer and winter schedules to Latin American destinations and cheap flights for customers looking to escape the UK for holidays in the sun.
As well as flights to long haul destinations in Latin America and the Caribbean, Air Europa provide travellers with a selection of routes and cheap flights between northern and western Europe destinations and Canary Islands and Balearic Islands holiday resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...