New Director of Sales North America for Elegant Hotels Group
A highly accomplished Director of Sales for North America and Caricom has recently been appointed by the Elegant Hotels Group; a company who provide a range of distinctive Barbados Hotels to travellers from all over the world.
The Elegant Hotels Group have promoted Nicole King as the new Director of Sales for North America and Caricom as well as corporate sales for the hotel group which owns five distinguished Barbados Hotels.
With 17 years experience within the sales and management sector, King joined the Elegant Hotels Group in 2007 as the Director of Sales for South America and Caricom and has since contributed widely throughout the company's five Barbados hotels. Before starting her first role at Elegant Hotels, King worked in the hospitality sector as the Director of Sales and Catering for Westin Casuarine Resort in Grand Cayman. During her time in Grand Cayman, King also worked as the sales and Marketing Coordinator for Cayman Airways Limited.
As well as working within the hospitality sector, King has a wealth of experience working within the finance industry and previously spent nine years working as a Relationship Manager for FirstCaribbean International Bank in both Barbados and the Cayman Islands.
Elegant Hotels provide travellers on Barbados holidays with some of the region's most unique resorts and Barbados Hotels. With properties and resorts located on the South and Platinum West coasts, visitors can select a holiday to suit their preferences whether it a relaxing sophisticated break in a secluded location or a fun packed holiday full of activities and leisure pursuits.
Elegant Hotels Group properties and resorts include Crystal Cove, Hotel Barbados; Turtle beach, Resort Barbados; The House, Barbados; Colony Club, Hotel Barbados; Tarmind Cove, Hotel Barbados; and Daphne's, Barbados. King started her new role on 1 January this year and will be responsible for business solicitation between the Elegant Hotels Group and the U.S, Canada, and the Caribbean, along with account management, contracting, and tour operator management.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...