Egypt to host the 2010 Arab Tourism Forum
The future of Middle East hotels, luxury holidays, and businesses within the region's travel and tourism industry will be the main topics of discussion at The Arab Tourism Forum due to be held in May this year.
The second largest city in Egypt, Alexandria, has been selected "The Arab Capital for Tourism for 2010" and will host the The Arab Tourism Forum at one of the most luxury Middle East hotels, the Hilton Green Plaza, Alexandria, from May 15 – 17, 2010.
As the world slowly recovers from the effects of the recession, which still continues in many areas, the forum will discuss the future of luxury hotels, luxury holidays, Middle East hotels, and how to boost and sustain tourism across Arab countries.
Tourism is a vital contributing factor of the economy for many Middle East countries including Egypt, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharm el Sheikh. With recent drastic economic changes, The Arab Forum is expected to provide a strategic platform for existing and new travel industry leader enabling them to meet, develop new relationships and discuss the key issues.
Many Arab leaders and experts within the travel and tourism industry will meet with owners of companies in the sector from all over the Middle East to discuss these issues and hopefully provide solutions.
Over recent years, luxury holidays and bookings at luxury Middle East hotels have risen and the countries are now considered tourist destinations as well as business destinations for many visitors from all over the world.
Alexandria is considered a destination for intelligence, enlightenment, and guidance and by holding the event in this city, it is hoped that it will invite a fresh, open, and creative way of thinking to help companies work together in boosting Arab tourism.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...