Saudi entrepreneur buys 10% stake in Six Senses Mauritius
A Saudi business man has obtained a significant stake in one of the most high end luxury Mauritius hotels, bringing with him a wealth of experience within the hotel development and luxury holidays industry.
Laith Pharaon is a Saudi Miami-based entrepreneur who now has a 10 per cent stake in the luxury Mauritius Hotels chain, Six Senses Mauritius, which is the management division of the global Six Senses Resorts & Spas.
Pharaon, who is the principal investor of his group, has previously owned a number of luxury properties including Four Season Hotels properties and was also formerly a shareholder of Hyatt.
CEO and Chairman of Six Senses, Sonu Shivdasani said:
"I am personally excited to have an investor and partner such as Laith Pharaon and his father Dr. Ghaith Pharaon. They have an impeccable background in the high-end hospitality business having been significant shareholders of Hyatt and owners of several Four Season Hotels properties, and other luxury-branded properties in the past.
"Their track record of great successes will contribute significantly to the future development of Six Senses, adding strength and vibrancy to the group".
Six Senses manage a wide range of high end luxury properties across the world providing exquisite accommodation and services for travellers on Mauritius holidays, Maldives holidays, Oman holidays, Thailand breaks, Jordan trips, and Spanish getaways. The luxury management group also have a Six Senses spa division which is represented by 27 companies and they have recently launched a Six Senses Destination Spa brand.
"I am very excited to be part of Six Senses. By bringing hotel development experience to the management side of Six Senses, I believe this is a win-win situation for both of us".
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...