Saudi entrepreneur buys 10% stake in Six Senses Mauritius
A Saudi business man has obtained a significant stake in one of the most high end luxury Mauritius hotels, bringing with him a wealth of experience within the hotel development and luxury holidays industry.
Laith Pharaon is a Saudi Miami-based entrepreneur who now has a 10 per cent stake in the luxury Mauritius Hotels chain, Six Senses Mauritius, which is the management division of the global Six Senses Resorts & Spas.
Pharaon, who is the principal investor of his group, has previously owned a number of luxury properties including Four Season Hotels properties and was also formerly a shareholder of Hyatt.
CEO and Chairman of Six Senses, Sonu Shivdasani said:
"I am personally excited to have an investor and partner such as Laith Pharaon and his father Dr. Ghaith Pharaon. They have an impeccable background in the high-end hospitality business having been significant shareholders of Hyatt and owners of several Four Season Hotels properties, and other luxury-branded properties in the past.
"Their track record of great successes will contribute significantly to the future development of Six Senses, adding strength and vibrancy to the group".
Six Senses manage a wide range of high end luxury properties across the world providing exquisite accommodation and services for travellers on Mauritius holidays, Maldives holidays, Oman holidays, Thailand breaks, Jordan trips, and Spanish getaways. The luxury management group also have a Six Senses spa division which is represented by 27 companies and they have recently launched a Six Senses Destination Spa brand.
"I am very excited to be part of Six Senses. By bringing hotel development experience to the management side of Six Senses, I believe this is a win-win situation for both of us".
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...