Saudi entrepreneur buys 10% stake in Six Senses Mauritius
A Saudi business man has obtained a significant stake in one of the most high end luxury Mauritius hotels, bringing with him a wealth of experience within the hotel development and luxury holidays industry.
Laith Pharaon is a Saudi Miami-based entrepreneur who now has a 10 per cent stake in the luxury Mauritius Hotels chain, Six Senses Mauritius, which is the management division of the global Six Senses Resorts & Spas.
Pharaon, who is the principal investor of his group, has previously owned a number of luxury properties including Four Season Hotels properties and was also formerly a shareholder of Hyatt.
CEO and Chairman of Six Senses, Sonu Shivdasani said:
"I am personally excited to have an investor and partner such as Laith Pharaon and his father Dr. Ghaith Pharaon. They have an impeccable background in the high-end hospitality business having been significant shareholders of Hyatt and owners of several Four Season Hotels properties, and other luxury-branded properties in the past.
"Their track record of great successes will contribute significantly to the future development of Six Senses, adding strength and vibrancy to the group".
Six Senses manage a wide range of high end luxury properties across the world providing exquisite accommodation and services for travellers on Mauritius holidays, Maldives holidays, Oman holidays, Thailand breaks, Jordan trips, and Spanish getaways. The luxury management group also have a Six Senses spa division which is represented by 27 companies and they have recently launched a Six Senses Destination Spa brand.
"I am very excited to be part of Six Senses. By bringing hotel development experience to the management side of Six Senses, I believe this is a win-win situation for both of us".
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...