Eco Team introduce new Sri Lanka day tours for holiday makers
Eco Team have introduced a range of new Sri Lanka Day Tours to the Indian Ocean Island in a bid to enhance tourism to the area whilst providing eco friendly excursions for visitors who are taking shorter Sri Lanka holidays.
Eco Team are the largest eco and tourism adventure tourism provider in Sri Lanka and provide a wide range of Sri Lanka tours, excursions and activities within the nature and adventure sector for travellers on holidays in Sri Lanka.
The new day tours are aimed at visitors on shorter Sri Lanka holidays such as business trips or short holidays, and offer a range of shorter tours (usually one day tours) for travellers who are keen to explore the stunning surroundings or take part in adventure activities.
Activities organised by Eco Team include white water rafting, whale and dolphin watching, surfing, rainforest excursions, fishing, canoeing, diving, wildlife and river safaris, cycling tours, trekking, rainforest explorations, caving and rock climbing.
Faizer Mustapha, Minister of Tourism Promotion, said:
"It is indeed encouraging to note that the industry is gearing up to the challenge to meet Sri Lanka's tourism goals. Sri Lanka Day Tours is a comprehensive set of programmes, and I believe it would add colour and vigour to Sri Lanka Tourism."
After undergoing a complete rebranding campaign and image change last year, Sri Lanka is keen to boost tourism in the region. With a view to attract 2.5 million tourists to the region by 2016, the efforts of Eco Team have been welcomed by officials.
Eco Team CEO, Anuruddha Bandara, said:
"We applaud such enthusiasm and optimism. Encouraged by all the renewed vigour, we have ventured out to present a new product to Sri Lanka with Sri Lanka Day Tours. This will also largely contribute to community tourism development, as most of these tours depend on community based expertise, in the delivery process."
The Sri Lanka Day Tours will be marketed with the help of hotels and tour operators throughout the region and there will be a range of readymade activities in locations across the island for travellers on Sri Lanka holidays to choose from.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sri Lanka Browse all
Enjoy the peace and quite with a good choice of amenities and great location to discover the world of Sri Lanka
- Warm atmosphere and chic design make for a comfortable stay
- Tripadvisor Award Winner with a certificate of excellence for 2015
- Price includes free Half Board Upgrade
- Enjoy the amazing traditional and international cuisines presented in tempting a la carte menus and buffet style
Enjoy a relaxing stay in an ideal setting surrounded by lush frangipanis, swaying palms and the glistening blue waters of Bentota's beaches.
- Discover Sri Lanka's cultural wonders from a soothing luxury retreat oozing 18th century charm
- Bask in acres of lush gardens framed by frangipani trees and facing a secluded golden sand beach
- Be wowed by the Dine by Design concept, allowing you to eat out in an array of scenic settings
Discover local life in a fishing village, explore rainforests, Temples and much more on Sri Lanka's West Coast, and enjoy great value for money
- All rooms include a balcony or terrace with either Partial Sea View or Ocean View
- Enjoy Yoga, Snooker, access to 2 Swimming Pools & much more
- Access to the Sahana Spa and leave your daily stress behind with the magical touch of various spa treatments
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Soak up the sunshine that pours down on Sri Lanka's Indian Ocean coastline at Tangerine Beach. Make the scenic resort...
Sri Lanka is the land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a...
This fantastic package allows you to discover the delights of the Superior Golden Triangle Tour where you will explore...
There are few better places from which to enjoy the calming effect of the Indian Ocean breeze than at Avani Kalutara in...
Take a trip to Sri Lanka and enjoy the warm hospitality at Avani Bentota. It is a resort located along the popular...
Discover a world of peace and relaxation at the all-inclusive Mermaid Hotel Club in the gorgeous Kalutura Beach, Sri...