Eco Team introduce new Sri Lanka day tours for holiday makers
Eco Team have introduced a range of new Sri Lanka Day Tours to the Indian Ocean Island in a bid to enhance tourism to the area whilst providing eco friendly excursions for visitors who are taking shorter Sri Lanka holidays.
Eco Team are the largest eco and tourism adventure tourism provider in Sri Lanka and provide a wide range of Sri Lanka tours, excursions and activities within the nature and adventure sector for travellers on holidays in Sri Lanka.
The new day tours are aimed at visitors on shorter Sri Lanka holidays such as business trips or short holidays, and offer a range of shorter tours (usually one day tours) for travellers who are keen to explore the stunning surroundings or take part in adventure activities.
Activities organised by Eco Team include white water rafting, whale and dolphin watching, surfing, rainforest excursions, fishing, canoeing, diving, wildlife and river safaris, cycling tours, trekking, rainforest explorations, caving and rock climbing.
Faizer Mustapha, Minister of Tourism Promotion, said:
"It is indeed encouraging to note that the industry is gearing up to the challenge to meet Sri Lanka's tourism goals. Sri Lanka Day Tours is a comprehensive set of programmes, and I believe it would add colour and vigour to Sri Lanka Tourism."
After undergoing a complete rebranding campaign and image change last year, Sri Lanka is keen to boost tourism in the region. With a view to attract 2.5 million tourists to the region by 2016, the efforts of Eco Team have been welcomed by officials.
Eco Team CEO, Anuruddha Bandara, said:
"We applaud such enthusiasm and optimism. Encouraged by all the renewed vigour, we have ventured out to present a new product to Sri Lanka with Sri Lanka Day Tours. This will also largely contribute to community tourism development, as most of these tours depend on community based expertise, in the delivery process."
The Sri Lanka Day Tours will be marketed with the help of hotels and tour operators throughout the region and there will be a range of readymade activities in locations across the island for travellers on Sri Lanka holidays to choose from.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sri Lanka Browse all
Discover local life in a fishing village, explore rainforests, Temples and much more on Sri Lanka's West Coast, and enjoy great value for money
- All rooms include a balcony or terrace with either Partial Sea View or Ocean View
- Enjoy Yoga, Snooker, access to 2 Swimming Pools & much more
- Access to the Sahana Spa and leave your daily stress behind with the magical touch of various spa treatments
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Sri Lanka has quietly become a leading tourist destination as tourists seek to soak up the sunshine that pours down on...
Sri Lanka is the land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a...
A luxurious gem of a five-star hotel, the Heritance Ahungalla is a living piece of astounding architecture that allows...
Surrounded by vast paddy fields and exceptional natural beauty, the Kithala Resort is a true tropical haven as one...
Set upon Sri Lanka’s southern coast, the Hibiscus Beach Hotel offers tranquillity and seclusion at an affordable price....