WestJet adds flights to Varadero and expands 19 routes
WestJet have introduced new flights to Varadero from Canadian cities as the winter holiday season begins and travellers start planning and booking their luxury trips to the paradise island which is nestled in the Caribbean.
Low cost Canadian airline, WestJet, has added a series of new flights and routes to their list of destinations for summer 2010, including flights to Varadero in Cuba.
The new summer schedule introduces non-stop flights between Toronto and Puerto Vallarta, Edmonton and Kamloops, Vancouver and Kitchener-Waterloo, Vancouver and San Francisco and Edmonton and San Francisco.
Dr. Hugh Dunleavy, Executive Vice-President, Strategy and Planning, said:
"This is a strategic expansion of new routes within our network and an extension of flight offerings to some of our key winter routes that remain popular destinations through the summer season. This schedule also demonstrates our strong commitment to take Canadians where they want to go, when they want to go. Now, our guests will have the opportunity to visit more of their favourite destinations on a year-round basis."
As well as the five new additional flights, WestJet have expanded a series of seasonal flights to operate all year round. These include flights between Vancouver and Los Angeles, Calgary and Phoenix, Calgary to Cancun, Toronto and Miami, St. Lucia, Las Vegas, Montreal, Cancun, Varadero in Cuba.
Varadero holidays have recently become a favourite for Canadian travellers and now with a range of new affordable flights to Varadero and Cuba available, they will be able to enjoy the sights and vibrant lifestyle of the stunning region more often.
Vice-President of WestJet Vacations, Chris Avery, said:
"WestJet guests love the choices of great properties and activities in all of our WestJet Vacation destinations. And with our expanded summer schedule of added flights, new routes and destinations, why not start planning your 2010 summer vacation now?"
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero.
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival.
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Bellevue Palma Real Varadero is a special hotel as it is authentically Cuban in every respect, from the food to the...