WestJet adds flights to Varadero and expands 19 routes
WestJet have introduced new flights to Varadero from Canadian cities as the winter holiday season begins and travellers start planning and booking their luxury trips to the paradise island which is nestled in the Caribbean.
Low cost Canadian airline, WestJet, has added a series of new flights and routes to their list of destinations for summer 2010, including flights to Varadero in Cuba.
The new summer schedule introduces non-stop flights between Toronto and Puerto Vallarta, Edmonton and Kamloops, Vancouver and Kitchener-Waterloo, Vancouver and San Francisco and Edmonton and San Francisco.
Dr. Hugh Dunleavy, Executive Vice-President, Strategy and Planning, said:
"This is a strategic expansion of new routes within our network and an extension of flight offerings to some of our key winter routes that remain popular destinations through the summer season. This schedule also demonstrates our strong commitment to take Canadians where they want to go, when they want to go. Now, our guests will have the opportunity to visit more of their favourite destinations on a year-round basis."
As well as the five new additional flights, WestJet have expanded a series of seasonal flights to operate all year round. These include flights between Vancouver and Los Angeles, Calgary and Phoenix, Calgary to Cancun, Toronto and Miami, St. Lucia, Las Vegas, Montreal, Cancun, Varadero in Cuba.
Varadero holidays have recently become a favourite for Canadian travellers and now with a range of new affordable flights to Varadero and Cuba available, they will be able to enjoy the sights and vibrant lifestyle of the stunning region more often.
Vice-President of WestJet Vacations, Chris Avery, said:
"WestJet guests love the choices of great properties and activities in all of our WestJet Vacation destinations. And with our expanded summer schedule of added flights, new routes and destinations, why not start planning your 2010 summer vacation now?"
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...