WestJet adds flights to Varadero and expands 19 routes
WestJet have introduced new flights to Varadero from Canadian cities as the winter holiday season begins and travellers start planning and booking their luxury trips to the paradise island which is nestled in the Caribbean.
Low cost Canadian airline, WestJet, has added a series of new flights and routes to their list of destinations for summer 2010, including flights to Varadero in Cuba.
The new summer schedule introduces non-stop flights between Toronto and Puerto Vallarta, Edmonton and Kamloops, Vancouver and Kitchener-Waterloo, Vancouver and San Francisco and Edmonton and San Francisco.
Dr. Hugh Dunleavy, Executive Vice-President, Strategy and Planning, said:
"This is a strategic expansion of new routes within our network and an extension of flight offerings to some of our key winter routes that remain popular destinations through the summer season. This schedule also demonstrates our strong commitment to take Canadians where they want to go, when they want to go. Now, our guests will have the opportunity to visit more of their favourite destinations on a year-round basis."
As well as the five new additional flights, WestJet have expanded a series of seasonal flights to operate all year round. These include flights between Vancouver and Los Angeles, Calgary and Phoenix, Calgary to Cancun, Toronto and Miami, St. Lucia, Las Vegas, Montreal, Cancun, Varadero in Cuba.
Varadero holidays have recently become a favourite for Canadian travellers and now with a range of new affordable flights to Varadero and Cuba available, they will be able to enjoy the sights and vibrant lifestyle of the stunning region more often.
Vice-President of WestJet Vacations, Chris Avery, said:
"WestJet guests love the choices of great properties and activities in all of our WestJet Vacation destinations. And with our expanded summer schedule of added flights, new routes and destinations, why not start planning your 2010 summer vacation now?"
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...