WestJet adds flights to Varadero and expands 19 routes
WestJet have introduced new flights to Varadero from Canadian cities as the winter holiday season begins and travellers start planning and booking their luxury trips to the paradise island which is nestled in the Caribbean.
Low cost Canadian airline, WestJet, has added a series of new flights and routes to their list of destinations for summer 2010, including flights to Varadero in Cuba.
The new summer schedule introduces non-stop flights between Toronto and Puerto Vallarta, Edmonton and Kamloops, Vancouver and Kitchener-Waterloo, Vancouver and San Francisco and Edmonton and San Francisco.
Dr. Hugh Dunleavy, Executive Vice-President, Strategy and Planning, said:
"This is a strategic expansion of new routes within our network and an extension of flight offerings to some of our key winter routes that remain popular destinations through the summer season. This schedule also demonstrates our strong commitment to take Canadians where they want to go, when they want to go. Now, our guests will have the opportunity to visit more of their favourite destinations on a year-round basis."
As well as the five new additional flights, WestJet have expanded a series of seasonal flights to operate all year round. These include flights between Vancouver and Los Angeles, Calgary and Phoenix, Calgary to Cancun, Toronto and Miami, St. Lucia, Las Vegas, Montreal, Cancun, Varadero in Cuba.
Varadero holidays have recently become a favourite for Canadian travellers and now with a range of new affordable flights to Varadero and Cuba available, they will be able to enjoy the sights and vibrant lifestyle of the stunning region more often.
Vice-President of WestJet Vacations, Chris Avery, said:
"WestJet guests love the choices of great properties and activities in all of our WestJet Vacation destinations. And with our expanded summer schedule of added flights, new routes and destinations, why not start planning your 2010 summer vacation now?"
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
Explore two different sides of Cuba with excellent range of facilities and entertainments
- Explore downtown Havana and enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in your legendary Havana Hotel
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling at Iberostar Tainos
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...