WestJet adds flights to Varadero and expands 19 routes
WestJet have introduced new flights to Varadero from Canadian cities as the winter holiday season begins and travellers start planning and booking their luxury trips to the paradise island which is nestled in the Caribbean.
Low cost Canadian airline, WestJet, has added a series of new flights and routes to their list of destinations for summer 2010, including flights to Varadero in Cuba.
The new summer schedule introduces non-stop flights between Toronto and Puerto Vallarta, Edmonton and Kamloops, Vancouver and Kitchener-Waterloo, Vancouver and San Francisco and Edmonton and San Francisco.
Dr. Hugh Dunleavy, Executive Vice-President, Strategy and Planning, said:
"This is a strategic expansion of new routes within our network and an extension of flight offerings to some of our key winter routes that remain popular destinations through the summer season. This schedule also demonstrates our strong commitment to take Canadians where they want to go, when they want to go. Now, our guests will have the opportunity to visit more of their favourite destinations on a year-round basis."
As well as the five new additional flights, WestJet have expanded a series of seasonal flights to operate all year round. These include flights between Vancouver and Los Angeles, Calgary and Phoenix, Calgary to Cancun, Toronto and Miami, St. Lucia, Las Vegas, Montreal, Cancun, Varadero in Cuba.
Varadero holidays have recently become a favourite for Canadian travellers and now with a range of new affordable flights to Varadero and Cuba available, they will be able to enjoy the sights and vibrant lifestyle of the stunning region more often.
Vice-President of WestJet Vacations, Chris Avery, said:
"WestJet guests love the choices of great properties and activities in all of our WestJet Vacation destinations. And with our expanded summer schedule of added flights, new routes and destinations, why not start planning your 2010 summer vacation now?"
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...