Rise in all inclusive holidays predicted by travel companies
Travellers are opting for all inclusive holidays over next months because they provide more value for money throughout current hard times whilst offering holidaymakers peace of mind with not having to worry about additional costs on their relaxing breaks.
Top travel companies First Choice and Thompson are predicting a significant rise in all inclusive holidays next year as more companies offer value for money packages for travellers.
The travel companies believe that there will be a rise in all inclusive holidays in 2010 because travellers want the comfort of knowing that everything is already paid for and they can effectively save money whilst on holiday instead of spending extra money on meals and drinks each day.
Over the last five years, First Choice and Thompson have seen a 32 per cent rise in travellers booking all inclusive hotels and packages and now all inclusive holidays make up two fifths of the travel operators bookings.
All inclusive holidays have also become a cheaper alternative to self-catering holidays over the past year because the value of the pound has decreased with foreign currency.
The days of travellers booking luxury full two week holidays may become a thing of the past as 10 night stays become increasingly popular in a bid to save money.
Travellers booking all inclusive Caribbean holidays and trips to destinations further afield tend to book 10 or 11 night stays rather than a seven night break because they have further to travel, but bookings for 14 nights stays are decreasing because of the extra cost of a few more days.
As more people are opting for shorter 10 night holidays, Thomson have increased their availability to meet the needs of the consumers and have already seen a 64 per cent increase in bookings.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Nov
- The perfect 5* multi centre - mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury adults-only all-suite hotel Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Havana has to offer
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...