Rise in all inclusive holidays predicted by travel companies
Travellers are opting for all inclusive holidays over next months because they provide more value for money throughout current hard times whilst offering holidaymakers peace of mind with not having to worry about additional costs on their relaxing breaks.
Top travel companies First Choice and Thompson are predicting a significant rise in all inclusive holidays next year as more companies offer value for money packages for travellers.
The travel companies believe that there will be a rise in all inclusive holidays in 2010 because travellers want the comfort of knowing that everything is already paid for and they can effectively save money whilst on holiday instead of spending extra money on meals and drinks each day.
Over the last five years, First Choice and Thompson have seen a 32 per cent rise in travellers booking all inclusive hotels and packages and now all inclusive holidays make up two fifths of the travel operators bookings.
All inclusive holidays have also become a cheaper alternative to self-catering holidays over the past year because the value of the pound has decreased with foreign currency.
The days of travellers booking luxury full two week holidays may become a thing of the past as 10 night stays become increasingly popular in a bid to save money.
Travellers booking all inclusive Caribbean holidays and trips to destinations further afield tend to book 10 or 11 night stays rather than a seven night break because they have further to travel, but bookings for 14 nights stays are decreasing because of the extra cost of a few more days.
As more people are opting for shorter 10 night holidays, Thomson have increased their availability to meet the needs of the consumers and have already seen a 64 per cent increase in bookings.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
Stay in pure paradise at a beautiful 25-acre property, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Save £450 per person with our current Flash Sale.
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
- Relax and unwind upon paradisiacal beaches
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...