Rise in all inclusive holidays predicted by travel companies
Travellers are opting for all inclusive holidays over next months because they provide more value for money throughout current hard times whilst offering holidaymakers peace of mind with not having to worry about additional costs on their relaxing breaks.
Top travel companies First Choice and Thompson are predicting a significant rise in all inclusive holidays next year as more companies offer value for money packages for travellers.
The travel companies believe that there will be a rise in all inclusive holidays in 2010 because travellers want the comfort of knowing that everything is already paid for and they can effectively save money whilst on holiday instead of spending extra money on meals and drinks each day.
Over the last five years, First Choice and Thompson have seen a 32 per cent rise in travellers booking all inclusive hotels and packages and now all inclusive holidays make up two fifths of the travel operators bookings.
All inclusive holidays have also become a cheaper alternative to self-catering holidays over the past year because the value of the pound has decreased with foreign currency.
The days of travellers booking luxury full two week holidays may become a thing of the past as 10 night stays become increasingly popular in a bid to save money.
Travellers booking all inclusive Caribbean holidays and trips to destinations further afield tend to book 10 or 11 night stays rather than a seven night break because they have further to travel, but bookings for 14 nights stays are decreasing because of the extra cost of a few more days.
As more people are opting for shorter 10 night holidays, Thomson have increased their availability to meet the needs of the consumers and have already seen a 64 per cent increase in bookings.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic Varadero City Tour
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- All inclusive features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Fantastic all-inclusive package with unlimited drinks 24/7
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Experience Vibrant Havana and relaxing Varadero at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel during summer 2017
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero that will give you the perfect opportunity to explore all that Cuba has to offer at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel
- Melia Marina Varadero offers modern amenities and services including a fitness centre, spa and a kids club
- Exclusive extras are offered in both hotels, including a romantic dinner for two in Varadero and a half day tour in Havana
- Book early and benefit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Melia Habana enjoys an excellent location in Miramar, close to old Havana and offers stunning views of the city and its northern coast
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Now Onyx Punta Cana is brand new resort opening in November 2016 and aims to offer a vibrant and active Unlimited-Luxury...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...