Rise in all inclusive holidays predicted by travel companies
Travellers are opting for all inclusive holidays over next months because they provide more value for money throughout current hard times whilst offering holidaymakers peace of mind with not having to worry about additional costs on their relaxing breaks.
Top travel companies First Choice and Thompson are predicting a significant rise in all inclusive holidays next year as more companies offer value for money packages for travellers.
The travel companies believe that there will be a rise in all inclusive holidays in 2010 because travellers want the comfort of knowing that everything is already paid for and they can effectively save money whilst on holiday instead of spending extra money on meals and drinks each day.
Over the last five years, First Choice and Thompson have seen a 32 per cent rise in travellers booking all inclusive hotels and packages and now all inclusive holidays make up two fifths of the travel operators bookings.
All inclusive holidays have also become a cheaper alternative to self-catering holidays over the past year because the value of the pound has decreased with foreign currency.
The days of travellers booking luxury full two week holidays may become a thing of the past as 10 night stays become increasingly popular in a bid to save money.
Travellers booking all inclusive Caribbean holidays and trips to destinations further afield tend to book 10 or 11 night stays rather than a seven night break because they have further to travel, but bookings for 14 nights stays are decreasing because of the extra cost of a few more days.
As more people are opting for shorter 10 night holidays, Thomson have increased their availability to meet the needs of the consumers and have already seen a 64 per cent increase in bookings.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...