Grenada holidays & St Kitts holidays to benefit from new BA flights
BA's increased service to Grenada and St Kitts continues to reflect their Caribbean commitment as they plan to increase flight frequencies from on to two services per week flying to Grenada and St. Kitts from the 27th and 28th March respectively
Flights from London Gatwick to St Kitts will increase on 27 March 2010 from one to two services a week due to ever increasing demand on the route since its launch in 2008. Flights will depart Saturdays and Tuesdays and operate via Antigua.
Holidays in St Kitts and Nevis have long been a secret favourite with the British public, with many Brits owning second homes on the islands. The 4* Ottleys Plantation Inn is a restored 18th century sugar plantation in St Kitts and offers total relaxation after the festive season.
Both the new services to Grenada holidays and St Kitts holidays will be operated by Boeing 777 aircraft with a three-class configuration: World Traveller, World Traveller Plus and Club World.
Further frequency changes this winter have also benefited Bermuda holidays and Barbados holidays as they included an increase to Bermuda routes from five to six flights, Barbados from nine to ten flights and both St Lucia and Port of Spain in Trinidad from three to five times weekly.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...