Grenada holidays & St Kitts holidays to benefit from new BA flights
BA's increased service to Grenada and St Kitts continues to reflect their Caribbean commitment as they plan to increase flight frequencies from on to two services per week flying to Grenada and St. Kitts from the 27th and 28th March respectively
Flights from London Gatwick to St Kitts will increase on 27 March 2010 from one to two services a week due to ever increasing demand on the route since its launch in 2008. Flights will depart Saturdays and Tuesdays and operate via Antigua.
Holidays in St Kitts and Nevis have long been a secret favourite with the British public, with many Brits owning second homes on the islands. The 4* Ottleys Plantation Inn is a restored 18th century sugar plantation in St Kitts and offers total relaxation after the festive season.
Both the new services to Grenada holidays and St Kitts holidays will be operated by Boeing 777 aircraft with a three-class configuration: World Traveller, World Traveller Plus and Club World.
Further frequency changes this winter have also benefited Bermuda holidays and Barbados holidays as they included an increase to Bermuda routes from five to six flights, Barbados from nine to ten flights and both St Lucia and Port of Spain in Trinidad from three to five times weekly.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...