Etihad's New In-flight Entertainment System is Among the Best in the Skies
The famed award-winning Dubai-based airline Etihad has received much praise for the addition of its latest in-flight entertainment system, now regarded as one of the best in the airline world.
- 23” personal wide screen TV monitors in first class, with the new business class offering new 15.4” wide screens and economy class 10.6” wide screen monitor in each seat.
- Over 600 hours of entertainment, including a selection of 85 movies, 114 popular TV shows and a CD library of over 450 albums.
- A premium handset in first and business class providing short-cut keys to the various IFE options, and featuring an LED display providing information about the media currently playing and an update on the time to and time at destination.
- Picture-in-picture feature.
- Keyword search functionality.
- An option in first class for passengers to use Etihad Room Service by placing a telephone call to the crew from the comfort of their suite, as well as a “Do Not Disturb” feature that posts a message outside the suite.
- A new Do Not Disturb feature in business class that can be activated via the E-Box IFE system.
- A games portal offering 60 games, including a selection of 3-D games. Players can create their own profiles and avatars, and invite other passengers to join in multi-player games. The portal displays the five most played games on each aircraft, and also provides articles and news on games.
- A ‘My Videos’ feature where favourite movie or TV titles can be added to a play list to make the selection process easier.
- ‘My Audio’, which offers passengers the opportunity to create a jukebox by selecting and storing CDs or their favourite tracks.
- ‘Magazine Rack’, featuring interesting articles and travel tips on a range of popular destinations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...