Cathay Pacific offers bargain Sri Lanka holidays
Award-winning airline, Cathay Pacific, are offering travellers on their Sri Lanka holidays a fantastic range of promotions and affordable airfares over the next few months as the Asian region enters its peak holiday season.
As bookings for Sri Lanka holidays increase over the winter months, a survey taken by a number of travellers has awarded Sri Lanka airline, Cathay Pacific, the prestigious title of Skytrax Airline of the Year 2009.
Cathay pacific's Country Manager for Sri Lanka and Maldives, John Holden said:
"We would like to build on our achievements to further improve on our products and services in the years to come. Cathay Pacific flies to Sri Lanka on a daily basis from Hong Kong and we are confident that we can maintain this daily frequency. This has become a high capacity route for us. We are flying one of our largest aircrafts the Boeing 777-300 which has a seating capacity of nearly 400 seats. Our daily flights take place 4 times a week via Singapore, and 3 times a week via Bangkok in addition to catering to many more destinations beyond Hong Kong."
The premier airline is offering travellers on Sri Lanka holidays and Sri Lanka flights a range of bargain airfares and value for money holiday packages over the next few months.
As well as providing fantastic deals for travellers taking holiday in Sri Lanka, Cathay Pacific have a wide range of affordable flights and deals for the business travellers visiting the region as well as Bangkok, Singapore, Korea and Hong Kong.
With a website dedicated to travellers taking Sri Lanka holidays and flights, Cathay Pacific offer customers the facilities to book online, sign up to the loyalty schemes, take virtual tours around the aircraft cabins, purchase gifts and receive regular bulletins about the airline's special promotions.
Cathay Pacific has high hopes for the future of the airline within Sri Lanka and Mr Holden said:
"With the security situation in the country improving we would like to build on our daily flight Hong Kong to Sri Lanka frequency. Our main focus will be on improving tourism in Sri Lanka in addition to offering new destinations for our Sri Lankan travellers, which will include introducing destinations such as China, Taiwan, Japan, Philippine and Korea."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sri Lanka Browse all
Enjoy the peace and quite with a good choice of amenities and great location to discover the world of Sri Lanka
- Warm atmosphere and chic design make for a comfortable stay
- Tripadvisor Award Winner with a certificate of excellence for 2015
- Price includes free Half Board Upgrade
- Enjoy the amazing traditional and international cuisines presented in tempting a la carte menus and buffet style
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Sri Lanka has quietly become a leading tourist destination as tourists seek to soak up the sunshine that pours down on...
The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour and Beach showcases some of the most cultural and historic sites in the world,...
This fantastic package allows you to discover the delights of the Superior Golden Triangle Tour where you will explore...
Mount Lavinia is one of Sri Lanka's oldest hotel and with its impressive 200 plus years of heritage it has...
Take a trip to Sri Lanka and enjoy the warm hospitality at Avani Bentota. It is a resort located along the popular...
Discover a world of peace and relaxation at the all-inclusive Mermaid Hotel Club in the gorgeous Kalutura Beach, Sri...