Cathay Pacific offers bargain Sri Lanka holidays
Award-winning airline, Cathay Pacific, are offering travellers on their Sri Lanka holidays a fantastic range of promotions and affordable airfares over the next few months as the Asian region enters its peak holiday season.
As bookings for Sri Lanka holidays increase over the winter months, a survey taken by a number of travellers has awarded Sri Lanka airline, Cathay Pacific, the prestigious title of Skytrax Airline of the Year 2009.
Cathay pacific's Country Manager for Sri Lanka and Maldives, John Holden said:
"We would like to build on our achievements to further improve on our products and services in the years to come. Cathay Pacific flies to Sri Lanka on a daily basis from Hong Kong and we are confident that we can maintain this daily frequency. This has become a high capacity route for us. We are flying one of our largest aircrafts the Boeing 777-300 which has a seating capacity of nearly 400 seats. Our daily flights take place 4 times a week via Singapore, and 3 times a week via Bangkok in addition to catering to many more destinations beyond Hong Kong."
The premier airline is offering travellers on Sri Lanka holidays and Sri Lanka flights a range of bargain airfares and value for money holiday packages over the next few months.
As well as providing fantastic deals for travellers taking holiday in Sri Lanka, Cathay Pacific have a wide range of affordable flights and deals for the business travellers visiting the region as well as Bangkok, Singapore, Korea and Hong Kong.
With a website dedicated to travellers taking Sri Lanka holidays and flights, Cathay Pacific offer customers the facilities to book online, sign up to the loyalty schemes, take virtual tours around the aircraft cabins, purchase gifts and receive regular bulletins about the airline's special promotions.
Cathay Pacific has high hopes for the future of the airline within Sri Lanka and Mr Holden said:
"With the security situation in the country improving we would like to build on our daily flight Hong Kong to Sri Lanka frequency. Our main focus will be on improving tourism in Sri Lanka in addition to offering new destinations for our Sri Lankan travellers, which will include introducing destinations such as China, Taiwan, Japan, Philippine and Korea."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sri Lanka Browse all
Discover the beautiful Sri Lankan nature, located beside a perfect strech beach on the Island's West Coast
- Beautifully located beside a perfect stretch of sandy beach on the island's west coast
- Modern and comfortable rooms with breathtaking sea views
- Choose from the open air terrace offering delicious traditional and international cuisines
Located in Negombo, on the west coast of Sri Lanka, Club Dolphin offers a relaxing and comfortable stay at the heart of one of Asia's most diverse countries.
- Cottages are spread throughout the gardens and have air conditioning, mini fridge and cable TV
- Club Dolphin is set in acres of coconut groves, beside a golden sand beach and backing onto a canal
- The hotel has two pools, one activity pool and a quiet pool, with the main pool winding through the resort
Enjoy the peace and quite with a good choice of amenities and great location to discover the world of Sri Lanka
- Warm atmosphere and chic design make for a comfortable stay
- Tripadvisor Award Winner with a certificate of excellence for 2015
- Enjoy the amazing traditional and international cuisines presented in tempting Ã la carte menus and buffet style
- price includes free Half Board Upgrade
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Discover a world of peace and relaxation at the all-inclusive Mermaid Hotel Club in the gorgeous Kalutura Beach, Sri...
Sri Lanka has quietly become a leading tourist destination as tourists seek to soak up the sunshine that pours down on...
The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour and Beach showcases some of the most cultural and historic sites in the world,...
Stay in a world of luxury and comfort at Citrus Waskaduwa, a fantastic beach retreat with top of the range amenities and...
Take a trip to Sri Lanka and enjoy the warm hospitality at Avani Bentota. It is a resort located along the popular...
Set upon Sri Lanka’s southern coast, the Hibiscus Beach Hotel offers tranquillity and seclusion at an affordable price....