Flight sale with Air Jamaica on today only
The Air Jamaica airfare sale is now on, for one day only, as travellers are advised to quickly book their Jamaica holidays and family visits to a number of cities in the Unites States, while the cheap airfare offer lasts.
Travellers looking for bargain Jamaica holidays or Jamaica flights are in for a treat today as Air Jamaica are offering a range of cheap flights to and from various United States airports and Jamaica.
The 23 hour sale starts today and is providing fares from $99 for a round trip between Jamaica and Fort Lauderdale; $158 for a round trip between New York and Jamaica, and $158 between Jamaica and Baltimore/ Washington.
The bargain flights offer travellers a perfect excuse to take Jamaica holidays or visit loved ones in the United States just before the festive period.
Air Jamaica’s Senior Director of Global Sales. George W. deMercado, said:
“These fares certainly should kick start the holidays. The sale is just in time for Jamaicans to sit at the Thanksgiving table with family abroad.”
With a tropical climate, stunning surroundings, sparkling waters, and endless amount of activities, what better time to escape the winter temperatures for the tropical Caribbean island of Jamaica?
The cheap flights providing cheaper holidays in Jamaica will not be on sale for long however, and flights can only be booked for travel between 26 November 2009 and 17 December 2009.
Bookings can be made by visiting Air Jamaica’s website, Airjamaica.com but the offer runs until 11:59 p.m. on November 25, 2009. Additional charges and taxes also apply.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...