Rezidor Opens New Egypt hotel in Cairo
The latest of Egypt hotels to be opened by Rezidor in Cairo has just started welcoming guests. The new Radisson Blue is located in the chic neighbourhood of Heliopolis and promises to be one of the most sought after Egypt hotels in the city
The latest of Egypt hotels to grace the Egyptian capital has just opened at the hands of Rezidor. This new hotel was created to cater for fun-filled luxury Egypt holidays, at the heart of Egypt’s Heliopolis, the main hub of entertainment and leisure in Cairo.
Brilliantly located in the chic neighbourhood of Heliopolis, the brand new Radisson Blu Hotel in Cairo promises to be one of the most sought after Egypt hotels in the capital city. Offering 427 superbly outfitted guestrooms all complemented with Free high-speed Internet access and luxury amenities, guests will be indulged to the very core with the many possibilities luxury Egypt holidays here bring to the discerning traveller. When guests are not out exploring the many historic attractions in Cairo, they can soak in the African sun with a visit to the hotel's elegant rooftop pool or indulge in a treatment in the health club.
10 kilometres from Cairo's city centre, Heliopolis was dubbed as New Cairo, a city designed for luxury holidays, luxury hotels and precious leisure time with several recreational clubs, bars and centres full of entertainment activities of all kinds to make the most of activity-filled Egypt holidays.
Out of the 427 beautifully designed guest rooms 60 are suites which are all equipped with the most modern amenities and stylish furnishings. All rooms feature state-of-the-art LCD TVs, luxury bath amenities by Anne Semoning and high-speed internet access.
The all-day dining restaurant serves over 120 breakfast dishes with the Super Breakfast Buffet while guests and locals will be treated to an exceptional dining experience with some of the city's finest Italian cuisine at the Filini Restaurant. Blending the freshest locally grown ingredients and with expert culinary finesse, diners at this Egypt hotel can enjoy an innovative menu of pizza, antipasti and classic pasta dishes. The hotel's all day dining restaurant will serve the Radisson Blu impressive Super Breakfast Buffet with over 120 breakfast dishes from the continent, Scandinavia and North America as well as a traditional English breakfast.
For recreational Egypt holidays or social gathering, the hotel is also equipped with an exclusive roof top pool and adjacent pool bar which is set become a popular hang out spot to soak in the warmth of the African sun. Located in the lobby area, the Lobby Bar will be serving an international drinks menu as well as light bites. The rooftop pool bar will entice guests with an assortment of cool beverages and cocktails.
For the Business-minded on Egypt holidays there are a variety of services in the Executive Lounge. Catering for all kinds of business travellers, the hotel also houses 7 modern and flexible meeting rooms which are all ideal for large to small corporate meetings and events.
Ample car parking facilities will be available at the hotel, as well as room for the best Egypt holidays in Cairo anyone can dream of!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Stay in comfortable cabins with air-conditioning and elegant dining rooms
- Benefit from the fabulous view of karnak, valley of the kingsand the temple of Philae
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with all night entertainment like the belly dancing show and other typical Egyptian performances
- Enjoy the large sun deck with loungers and a swimming pool a massage service is also available on the sundeck
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £199pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...