Rezidor Opens New Egypt hotel in Cairo
The latest of Egypt hotels to be opened by Rezidor in Cairo has just started welcoming guests. The new Radisson Blue is located in the chic neighbourhood of Heliopolis and promises to be one of the most sought after Egypt hotels in the city
The latest of Egypt hotels to grace the Egyptian capital has just opened at the hands of Rezidor. This new hotel was created to cater for fun-filled luxury Egypt holidays, at the heart of Egypt’s Heliopolis, the main hub of entertainment and leisure in Cairo.
Brilliantly located in the chic neighbourhood of Heliopolis, the brand new Radisson Blu Hotel in Cairo promises to be one of the most sought after Egypt hotels in the capital city. Offering 427 superbly outfitted guestrooms all complemented with Free high-speed Internet access and luxury amenities, guests will be indulged to the very core with the many possibilities luxury Egypt holidays here bring to the discerning traveller. When guests are not out exploring the many historic attractions in Cairo, they can soak in the African sun with a visit to the hotel's elegant rooftop pool or indulge in a treatment in the health club.
10 kilometres from Cairo's city centre, Heliopolis was dubbed as New Cairo, a city designed for luxury holidays, luxury hotels and precious leisure time with several recreational clubs, bars and centres full of entertainment activities of all kinds to make the most of activity-filled Egypt holidays.
Out of the 427 beautifully designed guest rooms 60 are suites which are all equipped with the most modern amenities and stylish furnishings. All rooms feature state-of-the-art LCD TVs, luxury bath amenities by Anne Semoning and high-speed internet access.
The all-day dining restaurant serves over 120 breakfast dishes with the Super Breakfast Buffet while guests and locals will be treated to an exceptional dining experience with some of the city's finest Italian cuisine at the Filini Restaurant. Blending the freshest locally grown ingredients and with expert culinary finesse, diners at this Egypt hotel can enjoy an innovative menu of pizza, antipasti and classic pasta dishes. The hotel's all day dining restaurant will serve the Radisson Blu impressive Super Breakfast Buffet with over 120 breakfast dishes from the continent, Scandinavia and North America as well as a traditional English breakfast.
For recreational Egypt holidays or social gathering, the hotel is also equipped with an exclusive roof top pool and adjacent pool bar which is set become a popular hang out spot to soak in the warmth of the African sun. Located in the lobby area, the Lobby Bar will be serving an international drinks menu as well as light bites. The rooftop pool bar will entice guests with an assortment of cool beverages and cocktails.
For the Business-minded on Egypt holidays there are a variety of services in the Executive Lounge. Catering for all kinds of business travellers, the hotel also houses 7 modern and flexible meeting rooms which are all ideal for large to small corporate meetings and events.
Ample car parking facilities will be available at the hotel, as well as room for the best Egypt holidays in Cairo anyone can dream of!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy a memorable and romantic holiday in Egypt
- Benefit from the Sonesta Star Goddess Spa and enjoy a relaxing massage after a busy day of excursions
- Suites made for your comfortable stay with the best view
- Enjoy the swimming pool or relax on the sun deck where you can have a cocktail
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...