Rezidor Opens New Egypt hotel in Cairo
The latest of Egypt hotels to be opened by Rezidor in Cairo has just started welcoming guests. The new Radisson Blue is located in the chic neighbourhood of Heliopolis and promises to be one of the most sought after Egypt hotels in the city
The latest of Egypt hotels to grace the Egyptian capital has just opened at the hands of Rezidor. This new hotel was created to cater for fun-filled luxury Egypt holidays, at the heart of Egypt’s Heliopolis, the main hub of entertainment and leisure in Cairo.
Brilliantly located in the chic neighbourhood of Heliopolis, the brand new Radisson Blu Hotel in Cairo promises to be one of the most sought after Egypt hotels in the capital city. Offering 427 superbly outfitted guestrooms all complemented with Free high-speed Internet access and luxury amenities, guests will be indulged to the very core with the many possibilities luxury Egypt holidays here bring to the discerning traveller. When guests are not out exploring the many historic attractions in Cairo, they can soak in the African sun with a visit to the hotel's elegant rooftop pool or indulge in a treatment in the health club.
10 kilometres from Cairo's city centre, Heliopolis was dubbed as New Cairo, a city designed for luxury holidays, luxury hotels and precious leisure time with several recreational clubs, bars and centres full of entertainment activities of all kinds to make the most of activity-filled Egypt holidays.
Out of the 427 beautifully designed guest rooms 60 are suites which are all equipped with the most modern amenities and stylish furnishings. All rooms feature state-of-the-art LCD TVs, luxury bath amenities by Anne Semoning and high-speed internet access.
The all-day dining restaurant serves over 120 breakfast dishes with the Super Breakfast Buffet while guests and locals will be treated to an exceptional dining experience with some of the city's finest Italian cuisine at the Filini Restaurant. Blending the freshest locally grown ingredients and with expert culinary finesse, diners at this Egypt hotel can enjoy an innovative menu of pizza, antipasti and classic pasta dishes. The hotel's all day dining restaurant will serve the Radisson Blu impressive Super Breakfast Buffet with over 120 breakfast dishes from the continent, Scandinavia and North America as well as a traditional English breakfast.
For recreational Egypt holidays or social gathering, the hotel is also equipped with an exclusive roof top pool and adjacent pool bar which is set become a popular hang out spot to soak in the warmth of the African sun. Located in the lobby area, the Lobby Bar will be serving an international drinks menu as well as light bites. The rooftop pool bar will entice guests with an assortment of cool beverages and cocktails.
For the Business-minded on Egypt holidays there are a variety of services in the Executive Lounge. Catering for all kinds of business travellers, the hotel also houses 7 modern and flexible meeting rooms which are all ideal for large to small corporate meetings and events.
Ample car parking facilities will be available at the hotel, as well as room for the best Egypt holidays in Cairo anyone can dream of!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports
Guests can enjoy a treatment in the spa, explore the area on horseback, or enjoy a round of golf.
- A historic hotel with a rich and colourful history, the Mena house is surrounded by 40 acres of gardens, just 700 metres from the Pyramids
- One of the few hotels in Cairo to offer a golf course
- Relax in the Sultan bar with a cocktail in hand, whilst looking out to the pyramids or enjoy informal dining in the Oasis, a poolside restaurant
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Ideally located on the eastern bank of the Nile, the hotel offers an oasis of luxury with excellent facilities and beautiful views across the Nile
- This hotel is a haven of relaxation where you can lie back in a sun lounge immersed in one of the hotel's infinity pools or relax in a shaded hammock and take in the views
- There are seven restaurants and bars to chose from including the elegant Sunset Lounge and Terrace which serves cocktails and snacks as well as stunning sunset views
- The Hilton Luxor features contemporary guest rooms, excellent facilities and uninterrupted views across the Nile
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Make the Egyptian city of Luxor your home for eight days as you discover the timeless treasures that make this country...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...