Rezidor Opens New Egypt hotel in Cairo
The latest of Egypt hotels to be opened by Rezidor in Cairo has just started welcoming guests. The new Radisson Blue is located in the chic neighbourhood of Heliopolis and promises to be one of the most sought after Egypt hotels in the city
The latest of Egypt hotels to grace the Egyptian capital has just opened at the hands of Rezidor. This new hotel was created to cater for fun-filled luxury Egypt holidays, at the heart of Egypt’s Heliopolis, the main hub of entertainment and leisure in Cairo.
Brilliantly located in the chic neighbourhood of Heliopolis, the brand new Radisson Blu Hotel in Cairo promises to be one of the most sought after Egypt hotels in the capital city. Offering 427 superbly outfitted guestrooms all complemented with Free high-speed Internet access and luxury amenities, guests will be indulged to the very core with the many possibilities luxury Egypt holidays here bring to the discerning traveller. When guests are not out exploring the many historic attractions in Cairo, they can soak in the African sun with a visit to the hotel's elegant rooftop pool or indulge in a treatment in the health club.
10 kilometres from Cairo's city centre, Heliopolis was dubbed as New Cairo, a city designed for luxury holidays, luxury hotels and precious leisure time with several recreational clubs, bars and centres full of entertainment activities of all kinds to make the most of activity-filled Egypt holidays.
Out of the 427 beautifully designed guest rooms 60 are suites which are all equipped with the most modern amenities and stylish furnishings. All rooms feature state-of-the-art LCD TVs, luxury bath amenities by Anne Semoning and high-speed internet access.
The all-day dining restaurant serves over 120 breakfast dishes with the Super Breakfast Buffet while guests and locals will be treated to an exceptional dining experience with some of the city's finest Italian cuisine at the Filini Restaurant. Blending the freshest locally grown ingredients and with expert culinary finesse, diners at this Egypt hotel can enjoy an innovative menu of pizza, antipasti and classic pasta dishes. The hotel's all day dining restaurant will serve the Radisson Blu impressive Super Breakfast Buffet with over 120 breakfast dishes from the continent, Scandinavia and North America as well as a traditional English breakfast.
For recreational Egypt holidays or social gathering, the hotel is also equipped with an exclusive roof top pool and adjacent pool bar which is set become a popular hang out spot to soak in the warmth of the African sun. Located in the lobby area, the Lobby Bar will be serving an international drinks menu as well as light bites. The rooftop pool bar will entice guests with an assortment of cool beverages and cocktails.
For the Business-minded on Egypt holidays there are a variety of services in the Executive Lounge. Catering for all kinds of business travellers, the hotel also houses 7 modern and flexible meeting rooms which are all ideal for large to small corporate meetings and events.
Ample car parking facilities will be available at the hotel, as well as room for the best Egypt holidays in Cairo anyone can dream of!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Soma Bay Diving Centre offers guests a chance to explore the magnificent coral reefs in the tranquil calm waters of the Red Sea.
- The hotel's dramatic architecture was inspired by the temple at Karnak, combining the splendours of ancient egypt with the comforts of the modern world
- Guests can take advantage of the natural healing powers of the renowned waters and sands of Soma Bay
- The Red sea is renowned for its marine life so guests can take full advantage of the wonderful diving and snorkelling opportunities
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers and Casino sits on the west bank of the River Nile offering magnificent views of the river...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...