Celebrate UAE National Day with Dubai holidays at Le Meridien Al Aqah
In order to celebrate the United Arab Emirates's 38th National Day and the resort's 7th anniversary, Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort will be transformed into a fun fair on 2nd December 2009.
On December 2nd, 2009, guests staying on at Le Méridien Al Aqah Beach Resort during their Dubai holidays are in for a treat as the resort transforms its ground into a funfair to celebrate its 7th anniversary and the 38th UAE National Day (the day were the United Arab Emirates joined to form the Middle Eastern federation it is today).
Patrick Antaki, the resort’s General Manager expressed his delight over the celebrations and the joy they bring to many families on Dubai holidays “Le Méridien Al Aqah will celebrate two momentous occasions on December 2nd - another successful year of providing our award-winning hospitality and service, as well as the anniversary of our wonderful country,”
“The focus will be on family entertainment, as during difficult times it is more important than ever to focus on traditional values such as family, community and charity.”
Al Aqah Fun Day is now an annual event that has become a focal point for visitors from the East Coast and throughout the region who all come on Dubai holidays here to take part in the full day’s entertainment priced at AED 40 per adult, AED 20 for children aged six to 12, and with free admission for children below 5 years of age. This entry fee automatically entitles guests to enter the raffle draw, with prizes including dinner vouchers, adventure activities and also Dubai holidays (so those already on Dubai holidays might earn their ticket to come back!)
To support Le Méridien Al Aqah’s year-round Corporate Social Responsible activities, all the proceeds of Fun Day will be donated to Dibba Orphanage, to help create a better quality of life for the young people there; and also to the Angel Appeal for the Mission to Seafarers, a boat which provides support to seafarers on the UAE’s Coast lines.
Al Aqah’s Fun Day will bring a ‘village fete’ type atmosphere to the East Coast with a variety of indoor and outdoor events suitable for the whole family to join in. For the delight of those on Dubai holidays here on this day there will be melodies of local band and a giant bouncy castle for children. The resort’s popular eateries will be serving up an extensive selection of cuisine throughout the day at food and beverage counters, which will be set up all around the resort.
The day’s activities have something for every age group including rodeo bull, fun rides, dancing, face painting, piñata, tug-of-war and sack-racing. For the more adventurous, (and quite probably the adults with enough stomach) there will be watermelon eating and cake-baking competitions.
For an extra Dh 100, visitors on Dubai holidays at this resort can have access to the resort’s pristine beach and outdoor pools. Group packages are also available, just call us at The Holiday Place to find out more and book your family or group Dubai holidays during these fun celebration days at Le Meridien Al Aqah.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...