Celebrate UAE National Day with Dubai holidays at Le Meridien Al Aqah
In order to celebrate the United Arab Emirates's 38th National Day and the resort's 7th anniversary, Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort will be transformed into a fun fair on 2nd December 2009.
On December 2nd, 2009, guests staying on at Le Méridien Al Aqah Beach Resort during their Dubai holidays are in for a treat as the resort transforms its ground into a funfair to celebrate its 7th anniversary and the 38th UAE National Day (the day were the United Arab Emirates joined to form the Middle Eastern federation it is today).
Patrick Antaki, the resort’s General Manager expressed his delight over the celebrations and the joy they bring to many families on Dubai holidays “Le Méridien Al Aqah will celebrate two momentous occasions on December 2nd - another successful year of providing our award-winning hospitality and service, as well as the anniversary of our wonderful country,”
“The focus will be on family entertainment, as during difficult times it is more important than ever to focus on traditional values such as family, community and charity.”
Al Aqah Fun Day is now an annual event that has become a focal point for visitors from the East Coast and throughout the region who all come on Dubai holidays here to take part in the full day’s entertainment priced at AED 40 per adult, AED 20 for children aged six to 12, and with free admission for children below 5 years of age. This entry fee automatically entitles guests to enter the raffle draw, with prizes including dinner vouchers, adventure activities and also Dubai holidays (so those already on Dubai holidays might earn their ticket to come back!)
To support Le Méridien Al Aqah’s year-round Corporate Social Responsible activities, all the proceeds of Fun Day will be donated to Dibba Orphanage, to help create a better quality of life for the young people there; and also to the Angel Appeal for the Mission to Seafarers, a boat which provides support to seafarers on the UAE’s Coast lines.
Al Aqah’s Fun Day will bring a ‘village fete’ type atmosphere to the East Coast with a variety of indoor and outdoor events suitable for the whole family to join in. For the delight of those on Dubai holidays here on this day there will be melodies of local band and a giant bouncy castle for children. The resort’s popular eateries will be serving up an extensive selection of cuisine throughout the day at food and beverage counters, which will be set up all around the resort.
The day’s activities have something for every age group including rodeo bull, fun rides, dancing, face painting, piñata, tug-of-war and sack-racing. For the more adventurous, (and quite probably the adults with enough stomach) there will be watermelon eating and cake-baking competitions.
For an extra Dh 100, visitors on Dubai holidays at this resort can have access to the resort’s pristine beach and outdoor pools. Group packages are also available, just call us at The Holiday Place to find out more and book your family or group Dubai holidays during these fun celebration days at Le Meridien Al Aqah.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...