India holidays' Premier Airline Launches New Initiative for Youngsters
To start building brand loyalty with the airline from an early age, Jet Airways has just launched a unique new initiative for children and young travellers. To kick-start the campaign an educational excursion was organised for children.
India’s premier airline, Jet Airways has just launched a unique new initiative for children and young travellers who use their airline for flying to and from India holidays. And to kick-start this new programme aimed at its youngest travellers, the airline organised an educational excursion for children at the Jet Airways Simulator.
“To celebrate the launch of our new initiative on the occasion of Children’s Day, we are proud to host thirty children to an educative and memorable day at the Jet Airways Simulator,” said Jet Airways’ Chief Commercial Officer.
This visit to the Jet Airways Simulator enabled participating children to get a flying experience on the state-of-the-art Boeing 777 and Airbus 330 aircraft, teaching children about the core values of the airline and how it is one of the main elements of the India holidays market. The activities took place in the presence of famous Indian actors Amrita Rao and Boman Irani, who interacted with the excited young crowd, adding to the fanfare. A quiz competition was also organised and the winners were given prizes.
The children within the age range of 12 – 14 were selected from a large database of the Jet Privilege members who spent quality time with Jet Airways. Prizes were presented by sponsors - Skybusters "Range of Aircrafts' only from Matchbox, while Sky Gourmet provided the snacks refreshments.
This new incentive has the main purpose of starting to build a lifelong relationship with clients from an early age and thus creating brand loyalty and awareness from an early stage.
The campaign is furthermore a first-of-its-kind by an airline and attempts to create a long term relationship with its future travellers in the age groups of 2-21 year-olds. In an unprecedented move by in the world of air travel, Jet Airways’ young JPMembers from age 12 years onwards will have the opportunity to earn miles which can be redeemed for free flights of their own.
The new members stand to gain numerous benefits such as special offers on their boarding card, a dedicated web page and a special section for its activities in the in-flight magazines - JetWings and FlyLite. Jet Airways is also developing plans to create a community for its young members, which will help them connect with other members and share their experiences.
“This one of its kind property, is focused to create a strong bond with our future flyers by being an integral part of their formative years. It also gives a chance for children to emulate the status of their parents.” added Mr Sudheer Raghavan.
As part of its focus on young travellers Jet Airways has partnered with National Geographic channel as an airline partner to promote ‘NatGeo Junior Hunt’, a specially designed contest for school children who will be tested for their knowledge of travel, culture, geography, people and wildlife.
Furthermore, regional finalists of the NatGeo Hunt contest will also get to participate in a Jet Airways’ sponsored quiz entitled Travel Enriches Life. Jet Airways has also tied up with Hong Kong Tourism to host two of its young JetPrivilege members for a sponsored trip to Hong Kong.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Take advantage opf the FREE double room upgrade
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...