India holidays' Premier Airline Launches New Initiative for Youngsters
To start building brand loyalty with the airline from an early age, Jet Airways has just launched a unique new initiative for children and young travellers. To kick-start the campaign an educational excursion was organised for children.
India’s premier airline, Jet Airways has just launched a unique new initiative for children and young travellers who use their airline for flying to and from India holidays. And to kick-start this new programme aimed at its youngest travellers, the airline organised an educational excursion for children at the Jet Airways Simulator.
“To celebrate the launch of our new initiative on the occasion of Children’s Day, we are proud to host thirty children to an educative and memorable day at the Jet Airways Simulator,” said Jet Airways’ Chief Commercial Officer.
This visit to the Jet Airways Simulator enabled participating children to get a flying experience on the state-of-the-art Boeing 777 and Airbus 330 aircraft, teaching children about the core values of the airline and how it is one of the main elements of the India holidays market. The activities took place in the presence of famous Indian actors Amrita Rao and Boman Irani, who interacted with the excited young crowd, adding to the fanfare. A quiz competition was also organised and the winners were given prizes.
The children within the age range of 12 – 14 were selected from a large database of the Jet Privilege members who spent quality time with Jet Airways. Prizes were presented by sponsors - Skybusters "Range of Aircrafts' only from Matchbox, while Sky Gourmet provided the snacks refreshments.
This new incentive has the main purpose of starting to build a lifelong relationship with clients from an early age and thus creating brand loyalty and awareness from an early stage.
The campaign is furthermore a first-of-its-kind by an airline and attempts to create a long term relationship with its future travellers in the age groups of 2-21 year-olds. In an unprecedented move by in the world of air travel, Jet Airways’ young JPMembers from age 12 years onwards will have the opportunity to earn miles which can be redeemed for free flights of their own.
The new members stand to gain numerous benefits such as special offers on their boarding card, a dedicated web page and a special section for its activities in the in-flight magazines - JetWings and FlyLite. Jet Airways is also developing plans to create a community for its young members, which will help them connect with other members and share their experiences.
“This one of its kind property, is focused to create a strong bond with our future flyers by being an integral part of their formative years. It also gives a chance for children to emulate the status of their parents.” added Mr Sudheer Raghavan.
As part of its focus on young travellers Jet Airways has partnered with National Geographic channel as an airline partner to promote ‘NatGeo Junior Hunt’, a specially designed contest for school children who will be tested for their knowledge of travel, culture, geography, people and wildlife.
Furthermore, regional finalists of the NatGeo Hunt contest will also get to participate in a Jet Airways’ sponsored quiz entitled Travel Enriches Life. Jet Airways has also tied up with Hong Kong Tourism to host two of its young JetPrivilege members for a sponsored trip to Hong Kong.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...