India holidays' Premier Airline Launches New Initiative for Youngsters
To start building brand loyalty with the airline from an early age, Jet Airways has just launched a unique new initiative for children and young travellers. To kick-start the campaign an educational excursion was organised for children.
India’s premier airline, Jet Airways has just launched a unique new initiative for children and young travellers who use their airline for flying to and from India holidays. And to kick-start this new programme aimed at its youngest travellers, the airline organised an educational excursion for children at the Jet Airways Simulator.
“To celebrate the launch of our new initiative on the occasion of Children’s Day, we are proud to host thirty children to an educative and memorable day at the Jet Airways Simulator,” said Jet Airways’ Chief Commercial Officer.
This visit to the Jet Airways Simulator enabled participating children to get a flying experience on the state-of-the-art Boeing 777 and Airbus 330 aircraft, teaching children about the core values of the airline and how it is one of the main elements of the India holidays market. The activities took place in the presence of famous Indian actors Amrita Rao and Boman Irani, who interacted with the excited young crowd, adding to the fanfare. A quiz competition was also organised and the winners were given prizes.
The children within the age range of 12 – 14 were selected from a large database of the Jet Privilege members who spent quality time with Jet Airways. Prizes were presented by sponsors - Skybusters "Range of Aircrafts' only from Matchbox, while Sky Gourmet provided the snacks refreshments.
This new incentive has the main purpose of starting to build a lifelong relationship with clients from an early age and thus creating brand loyalty and awareness from an early stage.
The campaign is furthermore a first-of-its-kind by an airline and attempts to create a long term relationship with its future travellers in the age groups of 2-21 year-olds. In an unprecedented move by in the world of air travel, Jet Airways’ young JPMembers from age 12 years onwards will have the opportunity to earn miles which can be redeemed for free flights of their own.
The new members stand to gain numerous benefits such as special offers on their boarding card, a dedicated web page and a special section for its activities in the in-flight magazines - JetWings and FlyLite. Jet Airways is also developing plans to create a community for its young members, which will help them connect with other members and share their experiences.
“This one of its kind property, is focused to create a strong bond with our future flyers by being an integral part of their formative years. It also gives a chance for children to emulate the status of their parents.” added Mr Sudheer Raghavan.
As part of its focus on young travellers Jet Airways has partnered with National Geographic channel as an airline partner to promote ‘NatGeo Junior Hunt’, a specially designed contest for school children who will be tested for their knowledge of travel, culture, geography, people and wildlife.
Furthermore, regional finalists of the NatGeo Hunt contest will also get to participate in a Jet Airways’ sponsored quiz entitled Travel Enriches Life. Jet Airways has also tied up with Hong Kong Tourism to host two of its young JetPrivilege members for a sponsored trip to Hong Kong.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...