India holidays' Premier Airline Launches New Initiative for Youngsters
To start building brand loyalty with the airline from an early age, Jet Airways has just launched a unique new initiative for children and young travellers. To kick-start the campaign an educational excursion was organised for children.
India’s premier airline, Jet Airways has just launched a unique new initiative for children and young travellers who use their airline for flying to and from India holidays. And to kick-start this new programme aimed at its youngest travellers, the airline organised an educational excursion for children at the Jet Airways Simulator.
“To celebrate the launch of our new initiative on the occasion of Children’s Day, we are proud to host thirty children to an educative and memorable day at the Jet Airways Simulator,” said Jet Airways’ Chief Commercial Officer.
This visit to the Jet Airways Simulator enabled participating children to get a flying experience on the state-of-the-art Boeing 777 and Airbus 330 aircraft, teaching children about the core values of the airline and how it is one of the main elements of the India holidays market. The activities took place in the presence of famous Indian actors Amrita Rao and Boman Irani, who interacted with the excited young crowd, adding to the fanfare. A quiz competition was also organised and the winners were given prizes.
The children within the age range of 12 – 14 were selected from a large database of the Jet Privilege members who spent quality time with Jet Airways. Prizes were presented by sponsors - Skybusters "Range of Aircrafts' only from Matchbox, while Sky Gourmet provided the snacks refreshments.
This new incentive has the main purpose of starting to build a lifelong relationship with clients from an early age and thus creating brand loyalty and awareness from an early stage.
The campaign is furthermore a first-of-its-kind by an airline and attempts to create a long term relationship with its future travellers in the age groups of 2-21 year-olds. In an unprecedented move by in the world of air travel, Jet Airways’ young JPMembers from age 12 years onwards will have the opportunity to earn miles which can be redeemed for free flights of their own.
The new members stand to gain numerous benefits such as special offers on their boarding card, a dedicated web page and a special section for its activities in the in-flight magazines - JetWings and FlyLite. Jet Airways is also developing plans to create a community for its young members, which will help them connect with other members and share their experiences.
“This one of its kind property, is focused to create a strong bond with our future flyers by being an integral part of their formative years. It also gives a chance for children to emulate the status of their parents.” added Mr Sudheer Raghavan.
As part of its focus on young travellers Jet Airways has partnered with National Geographic channel as an airline partner to promote ‘NatGeo Junior Hunt’, a specially designed contest for school children who will be tested for their knowledge of travel, culture, geography, people and wildlife.
Furthermore, regional finalists of the NatGeo Hunt contest will also get to participate in a Jet Airways’ sponsored quiz entitled Travel Enriches Life. Jet Airways has also tied up with Hong Kong Tourism to host two of its young JetPrivilege members for a sponsored trip to Hong Kong.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Under 17's Stay, Play and Eat free at this magnificent resort sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge worth $1400
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...