Luxury first cabins for passengers on British Airways flights
As the UK climbs out of the recession, consumer spending on the increase as more travellers are booking their luxury holidays for this winter. BA are joining in by offering passengers on Mauritius holidays a lavish luxury cabin for their flights.
Travellers taking Mauritius holidays will be in for a treat this winter as British Airways reintroduce the First cabin on to the flights.
After suspending the First Class service to Mauritius on flights during the low season summer earlier this year, the airline will be providing a First cabin to match the standards of travellers on luxury holidays.
British Airways will be operating three weekly direct flights to Mauritius from Heathrow as part of their new winter schedule.
The First cabins will be offering travellers taking Mauritius holidays comfortable surroundings including seats which convert into individual six feet six inches beds just by pressing one button. A Turndown Service will be available upon request at any time of the day and there will be a range of new well-being products by D.R Harris available for passengers exclusively.
The three flight routes will be operated by Boeing 747 aircraft and there will be four classes available suiting the budget of all travellers on Mauritius holidays; World Traveller, World Traveller Plus, Club World, and First.
It is reported that 70% of British Airways travellers book 5-star Mauritius hotels when they visit the Indian Ocean island and the region is famous for being a honeymoon destination.
The British Airways First cabin provides passengers with a little bit of added luxury before they reach their destination. In 2010, British Airways will have First cabins available on all of their flights whilst using only the best designers and culinary talent in order to provide passengers with the ultimate luxury flight experience.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...