Luxury first cabins for passengers on British Airways flights
As the UK climbs out of the recession, consumer spending on the increase as more travellers are booking their luxury holidays for this winter. BA are joining in by offering passengers on Mauritius holidays a lavish luxury cabin for their flights.
Travellers taking Mauritius holidays will be in for a treat this winter as British Airways reintroduce the First cabin on to the flights.
After suspending the First Class service to Mauritius on flights during the low season summer earlier this year, the airline will be providing a First cabin to match the standards of travellers on luxury holidays.
British Airways will be operating three weekly direct flights to Mauritius from Heathrow as part of their new winter schedule.
The First cabins will be offering travellers taking Mauritius holidays comfortable surroundings including seats which convert into individual six feet six inches beds just by pressing one button. A Turndown Service will be available upon request at any time of the day and there will be a range of new well-being products by D.R Harris available for passengers exclusively.
The three flight routes will be operated by Boeing 747 aircraft and there will be four classes available suiting the budget of all travellers on Mauritius holidays; World Traveller, World Traveller Plus, Club World, and First.
It is reported that 70% of British Airways travellers book 5-star Mauritius hotels when they visit the Indian Ocean island and the region is famous for being a honeymoon destination.
The British Airways First cabin provides passengers with a little bit of added luxury before they reach their destination. In 2010, British Airways will have First cabins available on all of their flights whilst using only the best designers and culinary talent in order to provide passengers with the ultimate luxury flight experience.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...