Cuba holidays Celebrating Chorus Festival in Santiago
The 29th International Festival of Chorus will take place in Cuba this year at the city of Santiago the Cuba from the 20th - 25th November 2009. Participant musical groups will come from the USA, England, Australia, Norway and South Africa.
The 29th edition of the International Festival of Chorus this year will take place in Cuba’s eastern province of Santiago de Cuba where musical groups from various countries will gather to perform in galas to celebrate this event. For lovers of classical music and most specifically the ones with a passion for choral music the invitation is open to enjoy Cuba holidays during the last week of November 2009
Many musical groups from the USA, Norway, England, Australia and South Africa will come to join some 20 groups from Cuba, with the official event beginning on 20th November and ending next 25th November.
The galas will have Bolero as a main musical genre, a melodic expression that was created in Cuba during the Nineteenth Century. This year’s choral festivalt will also be dedicated to two main Cuban artists: Leo Brouwer y Roberto Valera.
The 29th International Festival of Chorus will develop its main activities in Concert halls in Santiago de Cuba and in the City Hall as well.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...