Cuba holidays Celebrating Chorus Festival in Santiago
The 29th International Festival of Chorus will take place in Cuba this year at the city of Santiago the Cuba from the 20th - 25th November 2009. Participant musical groups will come from the USA, England, Australia, Norway and South Africa.
The 29th edition of the International Festival of Chorus this year will take place in Cuba’s eastern province of Santiago de Cuba where musical groups from various countries will gather to perform in galas to celebrate this event. For lovers of classical music and most specifically the ones with a passion for choral music the invitation is open to enjoy Cuba holidays during the last week of November 2009
Many musical groups from the USA, Norway, England, Australia and South Africa will come to join some 20 groups from Cuba, with the official event beginning on 20th November and ending next 25th November.
The galas will have Bolero as a main musical genre, a melodic expression that was created in Cuba during the Nineteenth Century. This year’s choral festivalt will also be dedicated to two main Cuban artists: Leo Brouwer y Roberto Valera.
The 29th International Festival of Chorus will develop its main activities in Concert halls in Santiago de Cuba and in the City Hall as well.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 25th April 2017
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...