Cuba holidays Celebrating Chorus Festival in Santiago
The 29th International Festival of Chorus will take place in Cuba this year at the city of Santiago the Cuba from the 20th - 25th November 2009. Participant musical groups will come from the USA, England, Australia, Norway and South Africa.
The 29th edition of the International Festival of Chorus this year will take place in Cuba’s eastern province of Santiago de Cuba where musical groups from various countries will gather to perform in galas to celebrate this event. For lovers of classical music and most specifically the ones with a passion for choral music the invitation is open to enjoy Cuba holidays during the last week of November 2009
Many musical groups from the USA, Norway, England, Australia and South Africa will come to join some 20 groups from Cuba, with the official event beginning on 20th November and ending next 25th November.
The galas will have Bolero as a main musical genre, a melodic expression that was created in Cuba during the Nineteenth Century. This year’s choral festivalt will also be dedicated to two main Cuban artists: Leo Brouwer y Roberto Valera.
The 29th International Festival of Chorus will develop its main activities in Concert halls in Santiago de Cuba and in the City Hall as well.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Bellevue Palma Real Varadero is a special hotel as it is authentically Cuban in every respect, from the food to the...