Dubai holidays and the UAE Striving for better Air Traffic Sustainability
At the Global Middle East Conference taking place in Abu Dhabi next December ATC members will discuss air traffic control, aviation growth and sustainability as well as capacity, plans and challenges facing the Middle East travel industry.
Dubai holidays, Abu Dhabi holidays and Oman holidays have all one target in common at the next Global Middle East Conference: the improvement of air safety and sustainability as well as debating air traffic control investment, aviation growth, capacity plans and challenges facing Middle East travel.
Taking place in Abu Dhabi next December the two-day conference will be presented by the organisers of the ATC Global Conference & Exhibition and hosted by the UAE’s General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA).
Discussing the future of air travel concerning popular Middle Eastern destinations such as Dubai holidays and Abu Dhabi holidays, there are an array of challenges facing the skies above the region - from managing a rapid increase in air traffic and filling in holes in radar & infrastructure coverage, to the need for a strategic coordinating body and the lack of regional coordination. The conference will provide a much-needed forum for the discussion and debate of these issues, the resolution of which are essential for the sustainability and safety of the Middle East’s ambitious aviation development strategies.
“Future growth in the Middle East will be made by all stakeholders working closer together, developing an understanding of the various ATM needs and requirements.
At IFATCA we encourage that collaboration between all stakeholders is celebrated. Events like this are vital to establish the basis for this collaboration.” said Marc Baumgartner, president & CEO of IFATCA (the International Federation of Air Traffic Controllers’ Associations), who will be speaking at the conference.
Key decision-makers from regional and global ATM will be speaking at and attending the conference. Keynote speakers include Dr Majdi Sabri, regional vice president of Middle East & North Africa, IATA; Mohammed Khonji, regional director of ICAO; and Marc Baumgartner, president & CEO of IFATCA. They will be joined by senior representatives from organisations including the US Department of Defense; General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) Saudi Arabia; Office National Des Aeroports (ONDA) - Morocco; Civil Aviation Affairs - Kingdom of Bahrain; the FAA; EUROCONTROL; JATCA; Air Arabia; Emirates; EUROMED Aviation Project, and many more.
Dignitaries will also gather at the first ever ATC Global Middle East Gala Dinner, which is being held on the first evening of the conference. Activities will culminate on the third day of the event with a hosted tour of the GCAA’s Sheikh Zayed Centre for Air Traffic Movement - the largest and most advanced ATM facility in the Middle East.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Middle East Browse all
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...