Dubai holidays and the UAE Striving for better Air Traffic Sustainability
At the Global Middle East Conference taking place in Abu Dhabi next December ATC members will discuss air traffic control, aviation growth and sustainability as well as capacity, plans and challenges facing the Middle East travel industry.
Dubai holidays, Abu Dhabi holidays and Oman holidays have all one target in common at the next Global Middle East Conference: the improvement of air safety and sustainability as well as debating air traffic control investment, aviation growth, capacity plans and challenges facing Middle East travel.
Taking place in Abu Dhabi next December the two-day conference will be presented by the organisers of the ATC Global Conference & Exhibition and hosted by the UAE’s General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA).
Discussing the future of air travel concerning popular Middle Eastern destinations such as Dubai holidays and Abu Dhabi holidays, there are an array of challenges facing the skies above the region - from managing a rapid increase in air traffic and filling in holes in radar & infrastructure coverage, to the need for a strategic coordinating body and the lack of regional coordination. The conference will provide a much-needed forum for the discussion and debate of these issues, the resolution of which are essential for the sustainability and safety of the Middle East’s ambitious aviation development strategies.
“Future growth in the Middle East will be made by all stakeholders working closer together, developing an understanding of the various ATM needs and requirements.
At IFATCA we encourage that collaboration between all stakeholders is celebrated. Events like this are vital to establish the basis for this collaboration.” said Marc Baumgartner, president & CEO of IFATCA (the International Federation of Air Traffic Controllers’ Associations), who will be speaking at the conference.
Key decision-makers from regional and global ATM will be speaking at and attending the conference. Keynote speakers include Dr Majdi Sabri, regional vice president of Middle East & North Africa, IATA; Mohammed Khonji, regional director of ICAO; and Marc Baumgartner, president & CEO of IFATCA. They will be joined by senior representatives from organisations including the US Department of Defense; General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) Saudi Arabia; Office National Des Aeroports (ONDA) - Morocco; Civil Aviation Affairs - Kingdom of Bahrain; the FAA; EUROCONTROL; JATCA; Air Arabia; Emirates; EUROMED Aviation Project, and many more.
Dignitaries will also gather at the first ever ATC Global Middle East Gala Dinner, which is being held on the first evening of the conference. Activities will culminate on the third day of the event with a hosted tour of the GCAA’s Sheikh Zayed Centre for Air Traffic Movement - the largest and most advanced ATM facility in the Middle East.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Middle East Browse all
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Tee off into the sunshine with the resort's beautifully landscaped 18-hole championship golf course
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while children have fun at the Kids' Club
- Work on your tan at the beautiful private beach and taste delectable world cuisine at 8 restaurants
- Free Upgrade to Superior Room!
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Escapes to a luxury five star resort with the entire family
- All Inclusive: selected brands of spirits, soft drinks, juices, breakfast,lunch dinner
- Excellent facilities for kids and teens and under 12 year olds stay free
- Wonderful beachside location with beautiful mountain backdrop
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...