Jaz expanding with more Egypt hotels
With more than 15 Egypt hotels on the pipeline, 9 of which will be opening between 2009 and 2010 Jaz Hotels, Resorts & Cruises is set to undergo its largest expansion plan to date.
Egypt holidays are about to receive a wider selection of new Egypt hotels and cruises at the hands of Jaz Hotels Resorts & Cruises, Egypt’s most successful hotel company.
The new and ambitious expansion plans set to benefit Egypt holidays are part of the company’s largest endeavour to date with more than 15 Egypt hotels on the pipeline, 9 of which will be opening between 2009 and 2009, incuding the addition of three new Egypt hotels additions in the Nabq area of Sharm El Sheikh and the launch of two five-star deluxe Nile Cruise Ships.
“Jaz Hotels, Resorts & Cruises is currently experiencing a period of unprecedented expansion of our hotel portfolio; 2009 has been a phenomenal year for the company with several high-profile openings and the growth of our management sector. This is set to continue through 2010 and we are confident we can meet the demand for accommodation fuelled by a steady increase in visitors to Egypt.” said Peter Grace, Jaz Hotels, Resorts & Cruises’ Regional Vice President Sales & Marketing, UK & Ireland.
In Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt’s most popular holiday destination for British holiday makers, Jaz Hotels, Resorts & Cruises will open six new hotels and resorts by early 2010 immediately adding more than 1,000 rooms to its portfolio in this popular Red Sea resort. The four-star Sol Y Mar Sharks Bay is the first to open on 11 November 2009, located only ten minutes away from Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport and close to the beaches of the Red Sea.
Additional Sharm El Sheikh openings include the four star Sol Y Mar Naama Bay with a total of 200 rooms, appealing to divers and families with spacious apartment style accommodation, and the five-star Iberotel Il Mercato, located in the heart of the Il Mercato Promenade with its stylish restaurants and cafes as well as some of the biggest international brands.
Jaz Hotels Resorts & Cruises has also finalised a management agreement to operate a new five-star beachfront resort hotel in the Nabq area of Sharm El Sheikh, offering over 600 rooms across the entire complex. The new properties will be added to the group’s extensive portfolio under the brand of Sol Y Mar Riva World. The three hotels will be named as Sol Y Mar Riva Beach, Sol Y Mar Riva Club, and Sol Y Mar Riva Mar.
On Egypt’s Mediterranean coastline, Jaz Hotels, Resorts & Cruises has announced its first hotel located just 50 km west of the city of Alexandria on a beautiful beachfront location. Following an extensive refurbishment, the property will open as the Iberotel Borg El Arab by Spring 2010. Accommodation will consist of guest rooms in the main hotel building and separate family rooms in chalets around the pool and beach area. With a powder white sand beach and turquoise blue waters of the Mediterranean, it will become an exciting new addition to the portfolio.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...