Jaz expanding with more Egypt hotels
With more than 15 Egypt hotels on the pipeline, 9 of which will be opening between 2009 and 2010 Jaz Hotels, Resorts & Cruises is set to undergo its largest expansion plan to date.
Egypt holidays are about to receive a wider selection of new Egypt hotels and cruises at the hands of Jaz Hotels Resorts & Cruises, Egypt’s most successful hotel company.
The new and ambitious expansion plans set to benefit Egypt holidays are part of the company’s largest endeavour to date with more than 15 Egypt hotels on the pipeline, 9 of which will be opening between 2009 and 2009, incuding the addition of three new Egypt hotels additions in the Nabq area of Sharm El Sheikh and the launch of two five-star deluxe Nile Cruise Ships.
“Jaz Hotels, Resorts & Cruises is currently experiencing a period of unprecedented expansion of our hotel portfolio; 2009 has been a phenomenal year for the company with several high-profile openings and the growth of our management sector. This is set to continue through 2010 and we are confident we can meet the demand for accommodation fuelled by a steady increase in visitors to Egypt.” said Peter Grace, Jaz Hotels, Resorts & Cruises’ Regional Vice President Sales & Marketing, UK & Ireland.
In Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt’s most popular holiday destination for British holiday makers, Jaz Hotels, Resorts & Cruises will open six new hotels and resorts by early 2010 immediately adding more than 1,000 rooms to its portfolio in this popular Red Sea resort. The four-star Sol Y Mar Sharks Bay is the first to open on 11 November 2009, located only ten minutes away from Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport and close to the beaches of the Red Sea.
Additional Sharm El Sheikh openings include the four star Sol Y Mar Naama Bay with a total of 200 rooms, appealing to divers and families with spacious apartment style accommodation, and the five-star Iberotel Il Mercato, located in the heart of the Il Mercato Promenade with its stylish restaurants and cafes as well as some of the biggest international brands.
Jaz Hotels Resorts & Cruises has also finalised a management agreement to operate a new five-star beachfront resort hotel in the Nabq area of Sharm El Sheikh, offering over 600 rooms across the entire complex. The new properties will be added to the group’s extensive portfolio under the brand of Sol Y Mar Riva World. The three hotels will be named as Sol Y Mar Riva Beach, Sol Y Mar Riva Club, and Sol Y Mar Riva Mar.
On Egypt’s Mediterranean coastline, Jaz Hotels, Resorts & Cruises has announced its first hotel located just 50 km west of the city of Alexandria on a beautiful beachfront location. Following an extensive refurbishment, the property will open as the Iberotel Borg El Arab by Spring 2010. Accommodation will consist of guest rooms in the main hotel building and separate family rooms in chalets around the pool and beach area. With a powder white sand beach and turquoise blue waters of the Mediterranean, it will become an exciting new addition to the portfolio.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...