BA Responds to High Demand for St Kitts holidays Increasing Frequency of Flights
Starting March 2010 British Airways will be increasing their frequency of flights to St Kitts and Nevis going from one to two-weekly services in order to meet increasing demand for Caribbean holidays in these little islands.
The popularity of St Kitts holidays is on the up it seems, as due to increasing levels of demand British Airways is launching a new 2-weekly service to these beautiful Caribbean islands starting March 2010.
The move comes as British Airways’ response to the ever-growing demand for St Kitts holidays since the airline starting flying there in 2009. So, in order to meet future demand from March onwards BA will start their second set of flights to the popular Caribbean holiday destination, flying twice a week and departing from London Gatwick on Saturdays and Tuesdays.
Holidays in St Kitts and Nevis have long been a secret favourite with the British public, a well-hidden Caribbean holiday gem with many Brits owning second homes on the islands. Here one can fully unwind, relax and sunbathe to their heart’s content on the pristine sandy beaches or swim and dive in the sleepy lagoons, while adventure seekers go exploring the 17th-century Brimstone Hill fortress or enjoy a wildlife-rich rainforest safari.
The twice weekly flights for St Kitts and Nevis flights will be operated by Boeing 777 aircraft with a three-class configuration: World Traveller, World Traveller Plus and Club World.
This will come as great news for anyone looking for the undisturbed tranquillity which the enchanting island of Nevis offers. Known as the ‘Queen of the Caribees’ St Kitts and Nevis provide eco-friendly Caribbean holidays with Nevis having hosted the first geothermal conference in the Caribbean in June 2009 and currently leading the way with its renowned Green Energy Programme. The island aims to be powered 100% self-sufficiently with renewable geothermal energy and plans to sell its excess electricity to neighboring islands such as St Kitts.
British Airways have a number of superb St Kitts and Nevis Hotels - all famed for stunning natural beauty, enabling guests to take in some of the fascinating local culture.
Here discerning travellers can opt for the best luxury holidays imaginable in the Caribbean with a wide range of luxury St Kitts hotels available. For luxury St Kitts holidays to fit every budget, hotels here range from 3* to 5* hand picked hotels for luxury holidays. The 4* Ottleys Plantation Inn provides warm family hospitality and serenely beautiful, unspoiled landscape whereas the 3*+ Royal St Kitts is a truly affordable all-inclusive Caribbean gem providing affordable luxury holidays for less. For superior luxury holidays, guests can spoil themselves at the 5* St Kitts Marriott Resort, overlooking the emerald green Atlantic Ocean. And for travellers wanting to pay a visit to the largely deserted Nevis island, we’ll let you in on the fact that there are 30 acres of privacy and freedom on the Nevis’ beachfront at the 4* Nisbet Plantation Beach Club. And on the plus side a Bonus! Boat transfers between St Kitts and Nevis are included in the hotel price.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...