BA Responds to High Demand for St Kitts holidays Increasing Frequency of Flights
Starting March 2010 British Airways will be increasing their frequency of flights to St Kitts and Nevis going from one to two-weekly services in order to meet increasing demand for Caribbean holidays in these little islands.
The popularity of St Kitts holidays is on the up it seems, as due to increasing levels of demand British Airways is launching a new 2-weekly service to these beautiful Caribbean islands starting March 2010.
The move comes as British Airways’ response to the ever-growing demand for St Kitts holidays since the airline starting flying there in 2009. So, in order to meet future demand from March onwards BA will start their second set of flights to the popular Caribbean holiday destination, flying twice a week and departing from London Gatwick on Saturdays and Tuesdays.
Holidays in St Kitts and Nevis have long been a secret favourite with the British public, a well-hidden Caribbean holiday gem with many Brits owning second homes on the islands. Here one can fully unwind, relax and sunbathe to their heart’s content on the pristine sandy beaches or swim and dive in the sleepy lagoons, while adventure seekers go exploring the 17th-century Brimstone Hill fortress or enjoy a wildlife-rich rainforest safari.
The twice weekly flights for St Kitts and Nevis flights will be operated by Boeing 777 aircraft with a three-class configuration: World Traveller, World Traveller Plus and Club World.
This will come as great news for anyone looking for the undisturbed tranquillity which the enchanting island of Nevis offers. Known as the ‘Queen of the Caribees’ St Kitts and Nevis provide eco-friendly Caribbean holidays with Nevis having hosted the first geothermal conference in the Caribbean in June 2009 and currently leading the way with its renowned Green Energy Programme. The island aims to be powered 100% self-sufficiently with renewable geothermal energy and plans to sell its excess electricity to neighboring islands such as St Kitts.
British Airways have a number of superb St Kitts and Nevis Hotels - all famed for stunning natural beauty, enabling guests to take in some of the fascinating local culture.
Here discerning travellers can opt for the best luxury holidays imaginable in the Caribbean with a wide range of luxury St Kitts hotels available. For luxury St Kitts holidays to fit every budget, hotels here range from 3* to 5* hand picked hotels for luxury holidays. The 4* Ottleys Plantation Inn provides warm family hospitality and serenely beautiful, unspoiled landscape whereas the 3*+ Royal St Kitts is a truly affordable all-inclusive Caribbean gem providing affordable luxury holidays for less. For superior luxury holidays, guests can spoil themselves at the 5* St Kitts Marriott Resort, overlooking the emerald green Atlantic Ocean. And for travellers wanting to pay a visit to the largely deserted Nevis island, we’ll let you in on the fact that there are 30 acres of privacy and freedom on the Nevis’ beachfront at the 4* Nisbet Plantation Beach Club. And on the plus side a Bonus! Boat transfers between St Kitts and Nevis are included in the hotel price.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...