New Barcelo Mexico Hotel Offering Up to 25% off to Facebook fans
Barcelo's latest and much anticipated Mexico resort at Los Cabos is being followed with much expectation by the hotel's Facebook fans who have now been offered an exclusive 25% off their stay for describing the beach of their dreams
Barceló is offering its loyal Facebook fans with the unique and exclusive opportunity to earn as much as 25% off their newest of Mexico hotels Los Cabos Palace Deluxe, opening soon next month on 17th December 2010.
To win these fabulous discounts all Facebook fans have to do is tell them their idea of “The Beach of Your Dreams” using descriptive text, images or videos and all participating fans will automatically get an immediate 5% discount on their stay at each time they participate and submit their ideas, with a maximum of a 25% total discount for each person.
This promotion is on of the latest gimmicks Barceló has been using to motivate worldwide guests to book a room at their newest of Mexico hotels before its official opening date on 17th December 2009.
The initiative goes hand in hand with a series of TV adverts being released this week by Barceló and which feature 2 cute pillows, Mrs Sphie the Softie and Mr Drew the Dreamer (who, by the way also happen to have their own Twitter accounts!) trying to find their dream place. The “Pillow Talk” series follows Sophie and Drew as they dream of a better life over six clips and they end up finding it at the new Barceló Los Cabos Palace Deluxe.
Located at the heart of the Golden Zone in San José del Cabo, the new Barceló Los Cabos Palace is a Barceló Premium Hotel which means it features deluxe services and amenities for the most discerning guests taking Mexico holidays here, which will also be pampered by Barceló Club Premium Service.
Set facing a white sandy beach and featuring spacious accommodations, superb facilities and delectable dining options, guests taking their Mexico holidays here will be able to make the most of Barceló all-inclusive program where sports enthusiasts can take part in some deep sea sport fishing, golf, or snorkelling in the clear waters.
For complete relaxation guests can take a revitalising massage at the hotel’s Azatlan Spa or lounge by the lagoon-style pools while the children enjoy the fun-filled Barcy Club for ages 4-12. For all kind of travellers, couples, small and large families alike, the new Barceló Los Cabos offers spacious guest rooms or one, two and three-bedroom ocean view and ocean front suites with all the conveniences of home.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...