Movenpick's Dubai Hotel Goes under Renovation and Expansion Works
After going through many revamping changes and additions the impeccable Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai presents the latest of its extension and addition plans with large-scale renovations to the building and the inclusion of a new restaurant
Last year has seen some large and exciting new addition to Dubai hotels with new projects enhancing the overall Dubai holidays packages, but last year has also seen some changes take place at Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai. The brand’s underlying principle of being Passionately Swiss and the property’s traditional warm service and welcome are still firmly in place in this much-loved hotel but its facilities have been strongly enhanced much to the delight of those lucky enough to be spending their Dubai holidays here.
The first change was the launch of a beautiful new hotel apartments building, which has provided the hotel with a whole new market, catering to families looking for long or short-term stays with the service of a five-star hotel, but with the privacy and relaxed feel of their own home.
The next big change was a large-scale phased renovation of the property’s hotel rooms. This major upgrade involved the redesign and redecoration of 255 rooms, which have all been kitted out with thoughtful extras such as Sealy mattresses, to make sure our guests get the best possible night’s sleep. The rooms will be launched to market very shortly: to add to the new service, we have introduced an all-new Executive Lounge with complimentary breakfast and evening drinks available to our executive guests.
The Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai has also taken the opportunity of this period of renovation to take a fresh look at its F&B offerings. An extensive consultation of guests and regular visitors has resulted in the imminent launch of a new signature restaurant, Chutneys. The concept of this North-Indian must-go destination is to transport guests back to a time of regal cuisine, grand hospitality and flamboyant music and dance. It will be a celebration of the finest Nawabi culture and cooking, offering specialities such as Royal Peacock Thali, aromatic Biryani and sizzling kebabs.
"As a well established hotel in the city that has always been renowned for its fantastic service and warm environment, it is now time to improve our offering still further’, he said. ‘The launch of the apartments building, the renovation and relaunch of the hotel rooms and the upcoming opening of Chutneys – which will really set a new standard for North Indian food in Dubai – are all key in maintaining our status as the preferred upscale hotel and hotel apartments in the city. The feedback we have received so far on all these initiatives from visitors is extremely encouraging - we have listened to what our guests want and we have made it happen." said newly-appointed Executive Assistant Manager Nicolas Pezout, who has spearheaded the launch of the new restaurant and expresses his excitement over the changes which have been taking place at the property.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...