Movenpick's Dubai Hotel Goes under Renovation and Expansion Works
After going through many revamping changes and additions the impeccable Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai presents the latest of its extension and addition plans with large-scale renovations to the building and the inclusion of a new restaurant
Last year has seen some large and exciting new addition to Dubai hotels with new projects enhancing the overall Dubai holidays packages, but last year has also seen some changes take place at Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai. The brand’s underlying principle of being Passionately Swiss and the property’s traditional warm service and welcome are still firmly in place in this much-loved hotel but its facilities have been strongly enhanced much to the delight of those lucky enough to be spending their Dubai holidays here.
The first change was the launch of a beautiful new hotel apartments building, which has provided the hotel with a whole new market, catering to families looking for long or short-term stays with the service of a five-star hotel, but with the privacy and relaxed feel of their own home.
The next big change was a large-scale phased renovation of the property’s hotel rooms. This major upgrade involved the redesign and redecoration of 255 rooms, which have all been kitted out with thoughtful extras such as Sealy mattresses, to make sure our guests get the best possible night’s sleep. The rooms will be launched to market very shortly: to add to the new service, we have introduced an all-new Executive Lounge with complimentary breakfast and evening drinks available to our executive guests.
The Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai has also taken the opportunity of this period of renovation to take a fresh look at its F&B offerings. An extensive consultation of guests and regular visitors has resulted in the imminent launch of a new signature restaurant, Chutneys. The concept of this North-Indian must-go destination is to transport guests back to a time of regal cuisine, grand hospitality and flamboyant music and dance. It will be a celebration of the finest Nawabi culture and cooking, offering specialities such as Royal Peacock Thali, aromatic Biryani and sizzling kebabs.
"As a well established hotel in the city that has always been renowned for its fantastic service and warm environment, it is now time to improve our offering still further’, he said. ‘The launch of the apartments building, the renovation and relaunch of the hotel rooms and the upcoming opening of Chutneys – which will really set a new standard for North Indian food in Dubai – are all key in maintaining our status as the preferred upscale hotel and hotel apartments in the city. The feedback we have received so far on all these initiatives from visitors is extremely encouraging - we have listened to what our guests want and we have made it happen." said newly-appointed Executive Assistant Manager Nicolas Pezout, who has spearheaded the launch of the new restaurant and expresses his excitement over the changes which have been taking place at the property.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...