Movenpick's Dubai Hotel Goes under Renovation and Expansion Works
After going through many revamping changes and additions the impeccable Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai presents the latest of its extension and addition plans with large-scale renovations to the building and the inclusion of a new restaurant
Last year has seen some large and exciting new addition to Dubai hotels with new projects enhancing the overall Dubai holidays packages, but last year has also seen some changes take place at Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai. The brand’s underlying principle of being Passionately Swiss and the property’s traditional warm service and welcome are still firmly in place in this much-loved hotel but its facilities have been strongly enhanced much to the delight of those lucky enough to be spending their Dubai holidays here.
The first change was the launch of a beautiful new hotel apartments building, which has provided the hotel with a whole new market, catering to families looking for long or short-term stays with the service of a five-star hotel, but with the privacy and relaxed feel of their own home.
The next big change was a large-scale phased renovation of the property’s hotel rooms. This major upgrade involved the redesign and redecoration of 255 rooms, which have all been kitted out with thoughtful extras such as Sealy mattresses, to make sure our guests get the best possible night’s sleep. The rooms will be launched to market very shortly: to add to the new service, we have introduced an all-new Executive Lounge with complimentary breakfast and evening drinks available to our executive guests.
The Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai has also taken the opportunity of this period of renovation to take a fresh look at its F&B offerings. An extensive consultation of guests and regular visitors has resulted in the imminent launch of a new signature restaurant, Chutneys. The concept of this North-Indian must-go destination is to transport guests back to a time of regal cuisine, grand hospitality and flamboyant music and dance. It will be a celebration of the finest Nawabi culture and cooking, offering specialities such as Royal Peacock Thali, aromatic Biryani and sizzling kebabs.
"As a well established hotel in the city that has always been renowned for its fantastic service and warm environment, it is now time to improve our offering still further’, he said. ‘The launch of the apartments building, the renovation and relaunch of the hotel rooms and the upcoming opening of Chutneys – which will really set a new standard for North Indian food in Dubai – are all key in maintaining our status as the preferred upscale hotel and hotel apartments in the city. The feedback we have received so far on all these initiatives from visitors is extremely encouraging - we have listened to what our guests want and we have made it happen." said newly-appointed Executive Assistant Manager Nicolas Pezout, who has spearheaded the launch of the new restaurant and expresses his excitement over the changes which have been taking place at the property.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- free Half Board
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Take in the stunning 37 acre gardens of a property ideally situated in the heart of Dubai
- Good location from which to exploire Dubai's attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall or the souks of Deira
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- 14 restaurants and bars to suit every type of dining occassion, 4 swimming pools as well as rooms with a marble bath and spa tub
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...