British Airways launch new flights for caribbean holiday makers
Travellers looking to take Caribbean holidays over the next few months will be able to choose from a variety of new destinations as British Airways launch a number of new Caribbean flights to popular holiday destinations in the tropical region.
British Airways have launched a series of new flights taking travellers on Caribbean holidays to a number of new destinations next summer, providing an additional 2,000 seats a week.
The cheap Caribbean flights are scheduled to go to St. Kitts, Barbados, Bermuda, and Grenada more frequently and new flights have been introduced to Jamaica’s Montego Bay and the Dominican Republic from Gatwick next summer.
Travellers taking their Caribbean holidays will be able to choose from a range of flights to the 11 destinations in the region departing from Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
British Airways only recently began operating flights taking passengers on St. Kitts holidays in January this year and a second schedule of flights to St. Kitts’ Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport are due to start in March 2010.
The new series of flights will be welcomed as UK travellers look forward to the warm climate and tranquil surroundings of their favourite Caribbean hot spots this winter. The long haul flights to the region will be operated by Boeing 777 aircraft.
British Airways are now said to have more seats available for travellers taking Caribbean holidays from the United Kingdom than any other carrier.
Visitor numbers to the Caribbean region are expected to increase this winter as the UK residents relax their consumer spending habits and allow themselves holidays once again after the decline in travel since the start of the global recession.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- All inclusive features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Fantastic all-inclusive package with unlimited drinks 24/7
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Experience Vibrant Havana and relaxing Varadero at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel during summer 2017
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero that will give you the perfect opportunity to explore all that Cuba has to offer at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel
- Melia Marina Varadero offers modern amenities and services including a fitness centre, spa and a kids club
- Exclusive extras are offered in both hotels, including a romantic dinner for two in Varadero and a half day tour in Havana
- Book early and benefit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Melia Habana enjoys an excellent location in Miramar, close to old Havana and offers stunning views of the city and its northern coast
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Now Onyx Punta Cana is brand new resort opening in November 2016 and aims to offer a vibrant and active Unlimited-Luxury...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...