British Airways launch new flights for caribbean holiday makers
Travellers looking to take Caribbean holidays over the next few months will be able to choose from a variety of new destinations as British Airways launch a number of new Caribbean flights to popular holiday destinations in the tropical region.
British Airways have launched a series of new flights taking travellers on Caribbean holidays to a number of new destinations next summer, providing an additional 2,000 seats a week.
The cheap Caribbean flights are scheduled to go to St. Kitts, Barbados, Bermuda, and Grenada more frequently and new flights have been introduced to Jamaica’s Montego Bay and the Dominican Republic from Gatwick next summer.
Travellers taking their Caribbean holidays will be able to choose from a range of flights to the 11 destinations in the region departing from Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
British Airways only recently began operating flights taking passengers on St. Kitts holidays in January this year and a second schedule of flights to St. Kitts’ Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport are due to start in March 2010.
The new series of flights will be welcomed as UK travellers look forward to the warm climate and tranquil surroundings of their favourite Caribbean hot spots this winter. The long haul flights to the region will be operated by Boeing 777 aircraft.
British Airways are now said to have more seats available for travellers taking Caribbean holidays from the United Kingdom than any other carrier.
Visitor numbers to the Caribbean region are expected to increase this winter as the UK residents relax their consumer spending habits and allow themselves holidays once again after the decline in travel since the start of the global recession.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Soak up the history and culture in Havana before a luxurious stay at one of Varadero's most stunning beachfront resorts
- Rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi at Parque Central where you can look over the spectacular city of Havana
- Bella Vista sits on Varadero's pristine stretch of beach with 24-Hour all-inclusive services
- Endless range of facilities and activities for the perfect stay in your beachfront paradise
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...