British Airways launch new flights for caribbean holiday makers
Travellers looking to take Caribbean holidays over the next few months will be able to choose from a variety of new destinations as British Airways launch a number of new Caribbean flights to popular holiday destinations in the tropical region.
British Airways have launched a series of new flights taking travellers on Caribbean holidays to a number of new destinations next summer, providing an additional 2,000 seats a week.
The cheap Caribbean flights are scheduled to go to St. Kitts, Barbados, Bermuda, and Grenada more frequently and new flights have been introduced to Jamaica’s Montego Bay and the Dominican Republic from Gatwick next summer.
Travellers taking their Caribbean holidays will be able to choose from a range of flights to the 11 destinations in the region departing from Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
British Airways only recently began operating flights taking passengers on St. Kitts holidays in January this year and a second schedule of flights to St. Kitts’ Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport are due to start in March 2010.
The new series of flights will be welcomed as UK travellers look forward to the warm climate and tranquil surroundings of their favourite Caribbean hot spots this winter. The long haul flights to the region will be operated by Boeing 777 aircraft.
British Airways are now said to have more seats available for travellers taking Caribbean holidays from the United Kingdom than any other carrier.
Visitor numbers to the Caribbean region are expected to increase this winter as the UK residents relax their consumer spending habits and allow themselves holidays once again after the decline in travel since the start of the global recession.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Exclusive Free Havana city tour, visiting Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Nov
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...