British Airways launch new flights for caribbean holiday makers
Travellers looking to take Caribbean holidays over the next few months will be able to choose from a variety of new destinations as British Airways launch a number of new Caribbean flights to popular holiday destinations in the tropical region.
British Airways have launched a series of new flights taking travellers on Caribbean holidays to a number of new destinations next summer, providing an additional 2,000 seats a week.
The cheap Caribbean flights are scheduled to go to St. Kitts, Barbados, Bermuda, and Grenada more frequently and new flights have been introduced to Jamaica’s Montego Bay and the Dominican Republic from Gatwick next summer.
Travellers taking their Caribbean holidays will be able to choose from a range of flights to the 11 destinations in the region departing from Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
British Airways only recently began operating flights taking passengers on St. Kitts holidays in January this year and a second schedule of flights to St. Kitts’ Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport are due to start in March 2010.
The new series of flights will be welcomed as UK travellers look forward to the warm climate and tranquil surroundings of their favourite Caribbean hot spots this winter. The long haul flights to the region will be operated by Boeing 777 aircraft.
British Airways are now said to have more seats available for travellers taking Caribbean holidays from the United Kingdom than any other carrier.
Visitor numbers to the Caribbean region are expected to increase this winter as the UK residents relax their consumer spending habits and allow themselves holidays once again after the decline in travel since the start of the global recession.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th June 2017
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...