British Airways launch new flights for caribbean holiday makers
Travellers looking to take Caribbean holidays over the next few months will be able to choose from a variety of new destinations as British Airways launch a number of new Caribbean flights to popular holiday destinations in the tropical region.
British Airways have launched a series of new flights taking travellers on Caribbean holidays to a number of new destinations next summer, providing an additional 2,000 seats a week.
The cheap Caribbean flights are scheduled to go to St. Kitts, Barbados, Bermuda, and Grenada more frequently and new flights have been introduced to Jamaica’s Montego Bay and the Dominican Republic from Gatwick next summer.
Travellers taking their Caribbean holidays will be able to choose from a range of flights to the 11 destinations in the region departing from Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
British Airways only recently began operating flights taking passengers on St. Kitts holidays in January this year and a second schedule of flights to St. Kitts’ Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport are due to start in March 2010.
The new series of flights will be welcomed as UK travellers look forward to the warm climate and tranquil surroundings of their favourite Caribbean hot spots this winter. The long haul flights to the region will be operated by Boeing 777 aircraft.
British Airways are now said to have more seats available for travellers taking Caribbean holidays from the United Kingdom than any other carrier.
Visitor numbers to the Caribbean region are expected to increase this winter as the UK residents relax their consumer spending habits and allow themselves holidays once again after the decline in travel since the start of the global recession.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...