St. Lucia holidays reach their peak this winter
St Lucia is an island full of abundant green rainforests, mountainous terrain including the twins peaks of the Pitons, and a relaxed lifestyle, making it a perfect location for those looking to escape the cold winter and embark on their St Lucia holidays.
The Caribbean has its fair share of picturesque scenery, luxury accommodation, and scattering of tropical islands. One of these tropical islands is the volcanic land of St. Lucia; an increasingly popular Caribbean tourist destination full of character and culture.
Travellers taking St. Lucia holidays are often thought of as honeymooners or well-off visitors keen to splash out on the ultimate luxurious experience. However, despite the endless stretch of white sandy beaches, and sparkling tropical waters, the island offers visitors taking holidays in St Lucia an endless amount of activities suitable for any age and any budget.
Often known as the Emerald Isle of the Caribbean, St Lucia is home to two luscious twin peaks, Gros Piton and Petit Peton. The impressive land offers a range of activities including hiking and trekking through the rainforests or up the mountainous terrain.
Travellers on St Lucia holidays can enjoy a trip to the drive-in Volcano, one of the remaining few in the world; snorkelling and diving activities; and relaxing in a wide range of luxury St Lucia hotels, villas, and pleasure-seeking accommodation.
JetBlue have recently launched a seasonal non-stop service to the island, taking American visitors on their St Lucia holidays three times a week from JFK Airport to Hewanorra International.
St Lucia offers travellers diverse scenery, a tropical climate, a relaxed way of life, and an array of luxury accommodation complete with hammocks, plunge pools, and pampering spas.
The spectacular Piton Mountains dominate the views and provide visitors with the perfect excuse to return to the south Caribbean island, which is often underestimated for its affordability and appeal to families and solo travellers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Take advantage of savings up to 30% for travel in 2017 and 2018
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Book one of the Honeymoon and Wedding Packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Unique Couples only resort designed for Honeymoons and Weddings
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Laze in one of the hotel's many pools or discover the tropical beach a short boat ride away
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina in your room
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...