St. Lucia holidays reach their peak this winter
St Lucia is an island full of abundant green rainforests, mountainous terrain including the twins peaks of the Pitons, and a relaxed lifestyle, making it a perfect location for those looking to escape the cold winter and embark on their St Lucia holidays.
The Caribbean has its fair share of picturesque scenery, luxury accommodation, and scattering of tropical islands. One of these tropical islands is the volcanic land of St. Lucia; an increasingly popular Caribbean tourist destination full of character and culture.
Travellers taking St. Lucia holidays are often thought of as honeymooners or well-off visitors keen to splash out on the ultimate luxurious experience. However, despite the endless stretch of white sandy beaches, and sparkling tropical waters, the island offers visitors taking holidays in St Lucia an endless amount of activities suitable for any age and any budget.
Often known as the Emerald Isle of the Caribbean, St Lucia is home to two luscious twin peaks, Gros Piton and Petit Peton. The impressive land offers a range of activities including hiking and trekking through the rainforests or up the mountainous terrain.
Travellers on St Lucia holidays can enjoy a trip to the drive-in Volcano, one of the remaining few in the world; snorkelling and diving activities; and relaxing in a wide range of luxury St Lucia hotels, villas, and pleasure-seeking accommodation.
JetBlue have recently launched a seasonal non-stop service to the island, taking American visitors on their St Lucia holidays three times a week from JFK Airport to Hewanorra International.
St Lucia offers travellers diverse scenery, a tropical climate, a relaxed way of life, and an array of luxury accommodation complete with hammocks, plunge pools, and pampering spas.
The spectacular Piton Mountains dominate the views and provide visitors with the perfect excuse to return to the south Caribbean island, which is often underestimated for its affordability and appeal to families and solo travellers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Two Kids (4-12 years) stay and eat free
- Take advantage of the on-site facilities including a spa, fitness centre and beauty salon
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its breathtaking views and its golden sand
- Book 7 nights and get US$150 Resort Credit per room category per stay
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Exclusive Half Term special offer, limited availability so book now!
- Kids can enjoy a playground as well as a kids' club open daily for 2 to 11 year olds
- Non-motorised water sports including hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with a family and adults only section
- $1000 worth of complimentary resort credit
- Save up to a fantastic 60% plus up to the 2 Children/Teens STAYS FREE
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
Discover Castries lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of up to 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...