St. Lucia holidays reach their peak this winter
St Lucia is an island full of abundant green rainforests, mountainous terrain including the twins peaks of the Pitons, and a relaxed lifestyle, making it a perfect location for those looking to escape the cold winter and embark on their St Lucia holidays.
The Caribbean has its fair share of picturesque scenery, luxury accommodation, and scattering of tropical islands. One of these tropical islands is the volcanic land of St. Lucia; an increasingly popular Caribbean tourist destination full of character and culture.
Travellers taking St. Lucia holidays are often thought of as honeymooners or well-off visitors keen to splash out on the ultimate luxurious experience. However, despite the endless stretch of white sandy beaches, and sparkling tropical waters, the island offers visitors taking holidays in St Lucia an endless amount of activities suitable for any age and any budget.
Often known as the Emerald Isle of the Caribbean, St Lucia is home to two luscious twin peaks, Gros Piton and Petit Peton. The impressive land offers a range of activities including hiking and trekking through the rainforests or up the mountainous terrain.
Travellers on St Lucia holidays can enjoy a trip to the drive-in Volcano, one of the remaining few in the world; snorkelling and diving activities; and relaxing in a wide range of luxury St Lucia hotels, villas, and pleasure-seeking accommodation.
JetBlue have recently launched a seasonal non-stop service to the island, taking American visitors on their St Lucia holidays three times a week from JFK Airport to Hewanorra International.
St Lucia offers travellers diverse scenery, a tropical climate, a relaxed way of life, and an array of luxury accommodation complete with hammocks, plunge pools, and pampering spas.
The spectacular Piton Mountains dominate the views and provide visitors with the perfect excuse to return to the south Caribbean island, which is often underestimated for its affordability and appeal to families and solo travellers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Discover Ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a free room upgrade and upto half price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Take advantage of savings up to 50% for travel in 2017 and 2018, Room upgrades or have Christmas on us!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit savings when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Book now and receive a FREE upgrade
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...