St. Lucia holidays reach their peak this winter
St Lucia is an island full of abundant green rainforests, mountainous terrain including the twins peaks of the Pitons, and a relaxed lifestyle, making it a perfect location for those looking to escape the cold winter and embark on their St Lucia holidays.
The Caribbean has its fair share of picturesque scenery, luxury accommodation, and scattering of tropical islands. One of these tropical islands is the volcanic land of St. Lucia; an increasingly popular Caribbean tourist destination full of character and culture.
Travellers taking St. Lucia holidays are often thought of as honeymooners or well-off visitors keen to splash out on the ultimate luxurious experience. However, despite the endless stretch of white sandy beaches, and sparkling tropical waters, the island offers visitors taking holidays in St Lucia an endless amount of activities suitable for any age and any budget.
Often known as the Emerald Isle of the Caribbean, St Lucia is home to two luscious twin peaks, Gros Piton and Petit Peton. The impressive land offers a range of activities including hiking and trekking through the rainforests or up the mountainous terrain.
Travellers on St Lucia holidays can enjoy a trip to the drive-in Volcano, one of the remaining few in the world; snorkelling and diving activities; and relaxing in a wide range of luxury St Lucia hotels, villas, and pleasure-seeking accommodation.
JetBlue have recently launched a seasonal non-stop service to the island, taking American visitors on their St Lucia holidays three times a week from JFK Airport to Hewanorra International.
St Lucia offers travellers diverse scenery, a tropical climate, a relaxed way of life, and an array of luxury accommodation complete with hammocks, plunge pools, and pampering spas.
The spectacular Piton Mountains dominate the views and provide visitors with the perfect excuse to return to the south Caribbean island, which is often underestimated for its affordability and appeal to families and solo travellers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Discover ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation plus an extra £55 off booking bonus with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
Enjoy your stay in St Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise in splendour from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
- Perfect resort for travelling divers - PADI Dive Center available
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...