New Dubai hotel Opens at the Marina
A new lavish property has been unveiled at Dubai Marina as the new The Address Dubai Marina hotel opened its doors to guests seeking for luxury Dubai holidays by the sea.
The Address Dubai Marina has just opened its doors at one of the city's most vibrant lifestyle districts, the Dubai Marina. Offering 200 elegantly appointed, The Address Dubai Marina is the latest addition to luxury Dubai hotels and Leisure & Business complex also featuring 442 serviced apartments, all equipped with modern facilities for the business traveller or the holidaymaker seeking luxury Dubai holidays.
This five-star premium hotel is the latest addition to the portfolio of The Address Hotels + Resorts and is designed to be a modern business destination with access to countless leisure and entertainment opportunities.
Providing guests with a wide variety of leisure activities including dining, shopping, and entertainment, this fantastic 5-star hotel is located right at Dubai’s most vibrant districts, whilst also managing to offer the most extensive facilities for conferences and other business events.
Lucky guests on luxury holidays, reserving club rooms or suites will have exclusive access to the Club Lounge, with complimentary refreshments and they also receive a complete 24-hour stay benefit.
"Emaar is continuing to contribute towards Dubai's leisure and hospitality sector with the addition of our latest hotel. Centrally located within one of the region's largest waterfront projects, The Address Dubai Marina offers both business and leisure amenities in an unmatched environment." were the words of Mohamed Alabbar, Chairman, Emaar Properties.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...