New Dubai hotel Opens at the Marina
A new lavish property has been unveiled at Dubai Marina as the new The Address Dubai Marina hotel opened its doors to guests seeking for luxury Dubai holidays by the sea.
The Address Dubai Marina has just opened its doors at one of the city's most vibrant lifestyle districts, the Dubai Marina. Offering 200 elegantly appointed, The Address Dubai Marina is the latest addition to luxury Dubai hotels and Leisure & Business complex also featuring 442 serviced apartments, all equipped with modern facilities for the business traveller or the holidaymaker seeking luxury Dubai holidays.
This five-star premium hotel is the latest addition to the portfolio of The Address Hotels + Resorts and is designed to be a modern business destination with access to countless leisure and entertainment opportunities.
Providing guests with a wide variety of leisure activities including dining, shopping, and entertainment, this fantastic 5-star hotel is located right at Dubai’s most vibrant districts, whilst also managing to offer the most extensive facilities for conferences and other business events.
Lucky guests on luxury holidays, reserving club rooms or suites will have exclusive access to the Club Lounge, with complimentary refreshments and they also receive a complete 24-hour stay benefit.
"Emaar is continuing to contribute towards Dubai's leisure and hospitality sector with the addition of our latest hotel. Centrally located within one of the region's largest waterfront projects, The Address Dubai Marina offers both business and leisure amenities in an unmatched environment." were the words of Mohamed Alabbar, Chairman, Emaar Properties.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- free Half Board
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...