AMResorts' Cancun hotels graced by multiple awards
This year has been a very rewarding year for AMResorts, the managing company for Caribbean brands such as: ZoÃ«try Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas and Dreams Resorts & Spas. 2009 has seen them earning a varied range of awards & accolades
AMResorts, the provider of sales, marketing and brand management services for Caribbean hotels and Cancun hotels like the Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, The Zoëtry Collection, Secrets Resorts & Spas and Dreams Resorts & Spas, continues on their way to become one of the most awarded hotel chains serving luxury Cancun holidays.
Lately the group has been receiving some of the travel industry’s most coveted distinctions as providers of exceptional Caribbean holidays by demonstrating high levels of performance and outstanding guest services. Below we list some of the most recent awards received by its resort collection during 2009:
During the ‘Apple Vacations 2009 Golden Apple Awards Celebration’ Zoëtry Paraíso de la Bonita Riviera Maya was honoured with the Crystal Apple Award for Best Staff & Service in Mexico, while their Secrets Resorts & Spas line of Caribbean hotels walked away with the Crystal Apple Award for Best Hotel Chain.
Furthermore, highlighted on the online publication as well as on the printed version of Condé Nast Traveler; the Cancun hotels: Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun and Zoëtry Paraíso de la Bonita Riviera Maya were ranked among the Top 20 Resorts in Mexico, according to the 2009 Reader’s Choice Awards.
Expedia named the Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun as the #1 of Cancun hotels in the Riviera Maya resort area. In addition, the rest of their Mexico and Cancun hotels: Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa and Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa earned a spot on the Expedia Insider’s Select List for 2009, placing them in the top 10% of Hotels & Resorts Worldwide.
The Foundation for Environmental Education also gave Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana the prestigious Blue Flag for the hotel’s adjacent beaches which adhere to strict environmental standards while the Zoëtry Paraíso de la Bonita Riviera Maya was honoured to be on the list of Fodor’s Choice 2009 Establishments. Another of the Dreams group of Cancun hotels, the Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa also earned a spot among Fodor’s Choice Top Four Hotels in Puerto Vallarta.
Moreover, the popular Travel + Leisure magazine named Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa among the World’s Best Spas. The resort was also included on the list of Top 10 Hotel Spas in Mexico and Central & South America.
The Distinctive “H” of the Food Hygiene Award was presented last month to Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa and Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun in October 2009. The Tequila Rating Council named Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa as Distinctive T Agave de Oro in 2009. Furthermore, MARTI regarded Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun and Zoëtry Paraíso de la Bonita Riviera Maya as being in compliance with their environmental administration’s standards.
The Quality Assurance Award for 2009, given out by MLT Vacations, was presented to Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa and Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa. TravelAge West conferred the Wave Award ‘Best Resort for Families’ to Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa.
The popular travel guide and opinion site, Trip Advisor, honoured Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun as the Traveler’s Choice 2009 for ‘Most Romantic Hotel’. Following the praise for the group’s hotels serving Cancun holidays, the website also named Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa among the Top Five Hotels in Puerto Vallarta.
Standing as one of the most prestigious hotel chains serving luxury holidays in the Caribbean, the group’s Caribbean hotels for Dominican Republic holidays have also been praised by TUI Travel UK which presented Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa and Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana with their Gold Award for 2009.
Lastly, 2009’s top provider of exclusive Caribbean holidays with a difference, AMResorts has also been awarded Thomas Cook North America’s Customer Favorite Award in 2009.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...