Gulf Air moves to Heathrow's Terminal 4
One of the UK's longest serving Middle Eastern airlines just moved last Friday from Heathrow's Terminal 3 to its new home at Terminal 4. At its newly refurbished home Gulf Air will be providing customers with a more enjoyable experience all around.
One of the UK’s oldest airlines serving Dubai holidays, Abu Dhabi holidays and Bahrain holidays among many other Middle East holiday destinations, Gulf Air was happy and ready to move into its new airport home at Heathrow’s newly refurbished Terminal 4.
The move took place last Friday and saw the popular Middle East airline moving from its former Terminal 3 gateway to the newly revamped Terminal 4 at London’s Heathrow airport. Gulf Air expressed its joy over the move which will give customers an all-around more enjoyable airport experience with increased levels of convenience and comfort.
“We are delighted to welcome our passengers to our new home at Terminal Four. Thanks to a multi-million pound investment by BAA we can now offer our customers an even better flying experience from the moment they set foot in the concourse to arriving at their final destination.” Said Christina Vidos, Gulf Air’s General Manager in the UK and Ireland.
Gulf Air’s new check-in area, featuring dedicated counters for First and Business Class passengers, was officially opened by senior Gulf Air Head Office representative Mr Osama Altajer and Mr Chris Butler, BAA Operations Director T4, together with Gulf Air’s General Manager UK and Ireland Mrs Christina Vidos and UK Airport Manager Mrs Nazneen Elhersh.
The airline’s new check-in counters are now located in Zone E of Terminal 4. First and Business Class passengers and Gold and Silver members of Gulf Air’s Frequent Flyer programme will also have access to the brand new state-of-the-art Sky Team lounge. The new Sky Team’s premium lounge is located opposite Gate 10 at T4 and provides passengers with a comfortable place to work, relax and dine with complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, as well as selection of hot and cold menus, and even a wellness centre!
In keeping with the airline’s renowned Arabian hospitality, passengers checking-in at the new Terminal were given a warm welcome by staff and a celebratory gift as a new terminal home-warming present. The lucky passengers who where off to some pre-winter Dubai holidays or Abu Dhabi holidays were served Arabic coffee and dates, a traditional Arabic ritual to welcome and honour guests at the gates.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...