Gulf Air moves to Heathrow's Terminal 4
One of the UK's longest serving Middle Eastern airlines just moved last Friday from Heathrow's Terminal 3 to its new home at Terminal 4. At its newly refurbished home Gulf Air will be providing customers with a more enjoyable experience all around.
One of the UK’s oldest airlines serving Dubai holidays, Abu Dhabi holidays and Bahrain holidays among many other Middle East holiday destinations, Gulf Air was happy and ready to move into its new airport home at Heathrow’s newly refurbished Terminal 4.
The move took place last Friday and saw the popular Middle East airline moving from its former Terminal 3 gateway to the newly revamped Terminal 4 at London’s Heathrow airport. Gulf Air expressed its joy over the move which will give customers an all-around more enjoyable airport experience with increased levels of convenience and comfort.
“We are delighted to welcome our passengers to our new home at Terminal Four. Thanks to a multi-million pound investment by BAA we can now offer our customers an even better flying experience from the moment they set foot in the concourse to arriving at their final destination.” Said Christina Vidos, Gulf Air’s General Manager in the UK and Ireland.
Gulf Air’s new check-in area, featuring dedicated counters for First and Business Class passengers, was officially opened by senior Gulf Air Head Office representative Mr Osama Altajer and Mr Chris Butler, BAA Operations Director T4, together with Gulf Air’s General Manager UK and Ireland Mrs Christina Vidos and UK Airport Manager Mrs Nazneen Elhersh.
The airline’s new check-in counters are now located in Zone E of Terminal 4. First and Business Class passengers and Gold and Silver members of Gulf Air’s Frequent Flyer programme will also have access to the brand new state-of-the-art Sky Team lounge. The new Sky Team’s premium lounge is located opposite Gate 10 at T4 and provides passengers with a comfortable place to work, relax and dine with complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, as well as selection of hot and cold menus, and even a wellness centre!
In keeping with the airline’s renowned Arabian hospitality, passengers checking-in at the new Terminal were given a warm welcome by staff and a celebratory gift as a new terminal home-warming present. The lucky passengers who where off to some pre-winter Dubai holidays or Abu Dhabi holidays were served Arabic coffee and dates, a traditional Arabic ritual to welcome and honour guests at the gates.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...