Gulf Air moves to Heathrow's Terminal 4
One of the UK's longest serving Middle Eastern airlines just moved last Friday from Heathrow's Terminal 3 to its new home at Terminal 4. At its newly refurbished home Gulf Air will be providing customers with a more enjoyable experience all around.
One of the UK’s oldest airlines serving Dubai holidays, Abu Dhabi holidays and Bahrain holidays among many other Middle East holiday destinations, Gulf Air was happy and ready to move into its new airport home at Heathrow’s newly refurbished Terminal 4.
The move took place last Friday and saw the popular Middle East airline moving from its former Terminal 3 gateway to the newly revamped Terminal 4 at London’s Heathrow airport. Gulf Air expressed its joy over the move which will give customers an all-around more enjoyable airport experience with increased levels of convenience and comfort.
“We are delighted to welcome our passengers to our new home at Terminal Four. Thanks to a multi-million pound investment by BAA we can now offer our customers an even better flying experience from the moment they set foot in the concourse to arriving at their final destination.” Said Christina Vidos, Gulf Air’s General Manager in the UK and Ireland.
Gulf Air’s new check-in area, featuring dedicated counters for First and Business Class passengers, was officially opened by senior Gulf Air Head Office representative Mr Osama Altajer and Mr Chris Butler, BAA Operations Director T4, together with Gulf Air’s General Manager UK and Ireland Mrs Christina Vidos and UK Airport Manager Mrs Nazneen Elhersh.
The airline’s new check-in counters are now located in Zone E of Terminal 4. First and Business Class passengers and Gold and Silver members of Gulf Air’s Frequent Flyer programme will also have access to the brand new state-of-the-art Sky Team lounge. The new Sky Team’s premium lounge is located opposite Gate 10 at T4 and provides passengers with a comfortable place to work, relax and dine with complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, as well as selection of hot and cold menus, and even a wellness centre!
In keeping with the airline’s renowned Arabian hospitality, passengers checking-in at the new Terminal were given a warm welcome by staff and a celebratory gift as a new terminal home-warming present. The lucky passengers who where off to some pre-winter Dubai holidays or Abu Dhabi holidays were served Arabic coffee and dates, a traditional Arabic ritual to welcome and honour guests at the gates.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...