"Spooktacular" Halloween Savings with Sandals' Massive Caribbean hotels Sale
Sandals is launching a massive Halloween Special with haunting price reductions of up to 65% off some of their Caribbean hotels. Participating resorts include a selection of their Jamaica hotels, Bahamas hotels and St Lucia hotels, and Antigua hotels
Sandals is launching an incredible Halloween ‘Spooktacular’ season sale with reductions of up to 65%, Free night Specials and $250 Spa credits at a selection of their Caribbean hotels.
But hopeful savvy savers should hurry and book now as this sale ends in only 3 days and all these great offers, freebies and discounts will last only up to the 2nd November 2009 and will be valid for travel between now to 26th December and then between 1st January and up to 28th December 2010 and between 1st January and 28th December 2011..
Clients will be able to get 65% off their Jamaica holidays, Bahamas holidays and Antigua holidays when staying at either of the following hotels in the mentioned holiday destinations. Participating hotels include Sandals Carlyle Inn, Sandals Dunn’s River, Sandals Grande Ocho Rios, Sandals Regency St. Lucia, Sandals Montego Bay, Sandals Royal Bahamian, Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Whitehouse.
50% discounts will be available for spectacular Antigua holidays, Bahamas holidays and Jamaica holidays when staying at the Sandals Grande Antigua Antigua, Sandals Halcyon Beach and Sandals Negril respectively. Sandals travel hopeful can also get 50% off St Lucia h holidays staying at Sandals Grande St. Lucian.
But the haunting Halloween offers don’t end here…far from it, Sandals are also offering exclusive FREE nights at Top Suite Categories in participating Jamaica hotels, Bahamas hotels, St Lucia hotels and Antigua hotels. To get these incredible free nights at their Sandals Caribbean holidays guests must be staying for a minimum of 6 to 7 nights (or longer) when staying in a qualifying suite category at one of the following resorts: Sandals Negril, Sandals Dunn’s River, Sandals Royal Caribbean, Sandals Montego Bay, Sandals Whitehouse, Sandals Grande Ocho Rios, Sandals Regency St. Lucia, Sandals Royal Bahamian and Sandals Grande Antigua.
And finally the last of the ‘spookily’ great offers is a generous $250 credits at the range of Sandals’ Red Lane Spas, “a sanctuary for mind, body and soul that reinterprets classic European spa rituals with a distinctive Caribbean flair.” The credit will be given to clients staying for 6 nights or longer at the following Sandals Caribbean hotels: Sandals Regency St. Lucia, Sandals Royal Bahamian, Sandals Grande St. Lucian, Sandals Grande Antigua, Sandals Negril, Sandals Montego Bay, Sandals Grande Ocho Rios and Sandals Royal Caribbean.
But really, we cannot stress enough the fact that hopeful travellers must hurry…count down to the end of the sale has begun…there are exactly 3 days, 7 hours, 46 minutes and 23 seconds left (at least at the time of writing anyway) and counting…
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...