"Spooktacular" Halloween Savings with Sandals' Massive Caribbean hotels Sale
Sandals is launching a massive Halloween Special with haunting price reductions of up to 65% off some of their Caribbean hotels. Participating resorts include a selection of their Jamaica hotels, Bahamas hotels and St Lucia hotels, and Antigua hotels
Sandals is launching an incredible Halloween ‘Spooktacular’ season sale with reductions of up to 65%, Free night Specials and $250 Spa credits at a selection of their Caribbean hotels.
But hopeful savvy savers should hurry and book now as this sale ends in only 3 days and all these great offers, freebies and discounts will last only up to the 2nd November 2009 and will be valid for travel between now to 26th December and then between 1st January and up to 28th December 2010 and between 1st January and 28th December 2011..
Clients will be able to get 65% off their Jamaica holidays, Bahamas holidays and Antigua holidays when staying at either of the following hotels in the mentioned holiday destinations. Participating hotels include Sandals Carlyle Inn, Sandals Dunn’s River, Sandals Grande Ocho Rios, Sandals Regency St. Lucia, Sandals Montego Bay, Sandals Royal Bahamian, Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Whitehouse.
50% discounts will be available for spectacular Antigua holidays, Bahamas holidays and Jamaica holidays when staying at the Sandals Grande Antigua Antigua, Sandals Halcyon Beach and Sandals Negril respectively. Sandals travel hopeful can also get 50% off St Lucia h holidays staying at Sandals Grande St. Lucian.
But the haunting Halloween offers don’t end here…far from it, Sandals are also offering exclusive FREE nights at Top Suite Categories in participating Jamaica hotels, Bahamas hotels, St Lucia hotels and Antigua hotels. To get these incredible free nights at their Sandals Caribbean holidays guests must be staying for a minimum of 6 to 7 nights (or longer) when staying in a qualifying suite category at one of the following resorts: Sandals Negril, Sandals Dunn’s River, Sandals Royal Caribbean, Sandals Montego Bay, Sandals Whitehouse, Sandals Grande Ocho Rios, Sandals Regency St. Lucia, Sandals Royal Bahamian and Sandals Grande Antigua.
And finally the last of the ‘spookily’ great offers is a generous $250 credits at the range of Sandals’ Red Lane Spas, “a sanctuary for mind, body and soul that reinterprets classic European spa rituals with a distinctive Caribbean flair.” The credit will be given to clients staying for 6 nights or longer at the following Sandals Caribbean hotels: Sandals Regency St. Lucia, Sandals Royal Bahamian, Sandals Grande St. Lucian, Sandals Grande Antigua, Sandals Negril, Sandals Montego Bay, Sandals Grande Ocho Rios and Sandals Royal Caribbean.
But really, we cannot stress enough the fact that hopeful travellers must hurry…count down to the end of the sale has begun…there are exactly 3 days, 7 hours, 46 minutes and 23 seconds left (at least at the time of writing anyway) and counting…
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Experience the exclusivity of Ras Al Khaimah from a luxury retreat at this stunning beachfront resort
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...