Canada's Megafam Exploring Cuba holidays
100 Canadian travel agents from Grupo Atrium flocked down to Cuba with the purpose of gaining a deeper understanding of this popular holiday destination and to familiarise themselves with the attractions the country offers to the traveller
Just last week, more than 100 Canadian travel agents from Grupo Atrium travelled to Cuba on a mission to explore the appeal of Cuba holidays with the purpose of gaining a deeper understanding of this Caribbean holiday destination and the many attractions it offers to the discerning holidaymaker. The trip also had the main objective of getting the different travel agent groups to familiarise themselves with this destination through Sol Meliá ´s Cuba hotels.
During their stay in the largest of the Caribbean islands, Atrium hosted its 15th Congress, which Sylvain Lastère, president of the group, referred to it as the as the best ever in many years! Many also agreed that the future Cuba holidays was shining more brightly than ever.
The Canadian group of travel agents also toured the main two Cuba holidays destination cities of Havana and the Varadero beach resort, where they visited the whole range of Meliá Cuba hotels there including: Meliá Cohiba, Meliá Habana, Paradisus Princesa del Mar, Paradisus Varadero, Meliá Las Americas and Meliá Varadero hotels, where they were able to experience Sol Meliá Cuba's travel offers.
Comprised by Voyages Vasco and Voyages Gama, the group involved approximately 400 travel agencies in Québec and Ontario.
Caribe Sol (Havanatur Canada) and the Cuban Tourism Office in Montreal were both very active both in the organisation and holding of the event, while Thomas Cook Signature and Transat offered their invaluable support to the whole Cuba holidays experience for all members attending the fam trip. This Atrium megafam is part of the actions to increase the promotion and commercialisation of Cuba holidays and of Sol Meliá Cuba hotels appealing to the Canadian market, the leading tourist market of both entities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero.
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival.
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Bellevue Palma Real Varadero is a special hotel as it is authentically Cuban in every respect, from the food to the...