Canada's Megafam Exploring Cuba holidays
100 Canadian travel agents from Grupo Atrium flocked down to Cuba with the purpose of gaining a deeper understanding of this popular holiday destination and to familiarise themselves with the attractions the country offers to the traveller
Just last week, more than 100 Canadian travel agents from Grupo Atrium travelled to Cuba on a mission to explore the appeal of Cuba holidays with the purpose of gaining a deeper understanding of this Caribbean holiday destination and the many attractions it offers to the discerning holidaymaker. The trip also had the main objective of getting the different travel agent groups to familiarise themselves with this destination through Sol Meliá ´s Cuba hotels.
During their stay in the largest of the Caribbean islands, Atrium hosted its 15th Congress, which Sylvain Lastère, president of the group, referred to it as the as the best ever in many years! Many also agreed that the future Cuba holidays was shining more brightly than ever.
The Canadian group of travel agents also toured the main two Cuba holidays destination cities of Havana and the Varadero beach resort, where they visited the whole range of Meliá Cuba hotels there including: Meliá Cohiba, Meliá Habana, Paradisus Princesa del Mar, Paradisus Varadero, Meliá Las Americas and Meliá Varadero hotels, where they were able to experience Sol Meliá Cuba's travel offers.
Comprised by Voyages Vasco and Voyages Gama, the group involved approximately 400 travel agencies in Québec and Ontario.
Caribe Sol (Havanatur Canada) and the Cuban Tourism Office in Montreal were both very active both in the organisation and holding of the event, while Thomas Cook Signature and Transat offered their invaluable support to the whole Cuba holidays experience for all members attending the fam trip. This Atrium megafam is part of the actions to increase the promotion and commercialisation of Cuba holidays and of Sol Meliá Cuba hotels appealing to the Canadian market, the leading tourist market of both entities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- All inclusive features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Fantastic all-inclusive package with unlimited drinks 24/7
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Experience Vibrant Havana and relaxing Varadero at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel during summer 2017
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero that will give you the perfect opportunity to explore all that Cuba has to offer at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel
- Melia Marina Varadero offers modern amenities and services including a fitness centre, spa and a kids club
- Exclusive extras are offered in both hotels, including a romantic dinner for two in Varadero and a half day tour in Havana
- Book early and benefit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Melia Habana enjoys an excellent location in Miramar, close to old Havana and offers stunning views of the city and its northern coast
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...