Canada's Megafam Exploring Cuba holidays
100 Canadian travel agents from Grupo Atrium flocked down to Cuba with the purpose of gaining a deeper understanding of this popular holiday destination and to familiarise themselves with the attractions the country offers to the traveller
Just last week, more than 100 Canadian travel agents from Grupo Atrium travelled to Cuba on a mission to explore the appeal of Cuba holidays with the purpose of gaining a deeper understanding of this Caribbean holiday destination and the many attractions it offers to the discerning holidaymaker. The trip also had the main objective of getting the different travel agent groups to familiarise themselves with this destination through Sol Meliá ´s Cuba hotels.
During their stay in the largest of the Caribbean islands, Atrium hosted its 15th Congress, which Sylvain Lastère, president of the group, referred to it as the as the best ever in many years! Many also agreed that the future Cuba holidays was shining more brightly than ever.
The Canadian group of travel agents also toured the main two Cuba holidays destination cities of Havana and the Varadero beach resort, where they visited the whole range of Meliá Cuba hotels there including: Meliá Cohiba, Meliá Habana, Paradisus Princesa del Mar, Paradisus Varadero, Meliá Las Americas and Meliá Varadero hotels, where they were able to experience Sol Meliá Cuba's travel offers.
Comprised by Voyages Vasco and Voyages Gama, the group involved approximately 400 travel agencies in Québec and Ontario.
Caribe Sol (Havanatur Canada) and the Cuban Tourism Office in Montreal were both very active both in the organisation and holding of the event, while Thomas Cook Signature and Transat offered their invaluable support to the whole Cuba holidays experience for all members attending the fam trip. This Atrium megafam is part of the actions to increase the promotion and commercialisation of Cuba holidays and of Sol Meliá Cuba hotels appealing to the Canadian market, the leading tourist market of both entities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...