Canada's Megafam Exploring Cuba holidays
100 Canadian travel agents from Grupo Atrium flocked down to Cuba with the purpose of gaining a deeper understanding of this popular holiday destination and to familiarise themselves with the attractions the country offers to the traveller
Just last week, more than 100 Canadian travel agents from Grupo Atrium travelled to Cuba on a mission to explore the appeal of Cuba holidays with the purpose of gaining a deeper understanding of this Caribbean holiday destination and the many attractions it offers to the discerning holidaymaker. The trip also had the main objective of getting the different travel agent groups to familiarise themselves with this destination through Sol Meliá ´s Cuba hotels.
During their stay in the largest of the Caribbean islands, Atrium hosted its 15th Congress, which Sylvain Lastère, president of the group, referred to it as the as the best ever in many years! Many also agreed that the future Cuba holidays was shining more brightly than ever.
The Canadian group of travel agents also toured the main two Cuba holidays destination cities of Havana and the Varadero beach resort, where they visited the whole range of Meliá Cuba hotels there including: Meliá Cohiba, Meliá Habana, Paradisus Princesa del Mar, Paradisus Varadero, Meliá Las Americas and Meliá Varadero hotels, where they were able to experience Sol Meliá Cuba's travel offers.
Comprised by Voyages Vasco and Voyages Gama, the group involved approximately 400 travel agencies in Québec and Ontario.
Caribe Sol (Havanatur Canada) and the Cuban Tourism Office in Montreal were both very active both in the organisation and holding of the event, while Thomas Cook Signature and Transat offered their invaluable support to the whole Cuba holidays experience for all members attending the fam trip. This Atrium megafam is part of the actions to increase the promotion and commercialisation of Cuba holidays and of Sol Meliá Cuba hotels appealing to the Canadian market, the leading tourist market of both entities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Submerge yourself into the interesting culture of Old Havana while you spend 8 days at one of its most centric and...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...