Canada's Megafam Exploring Cuba holidays
100 Canadian travel agents from Grupo Atrium flocked down to Cuba with the purpose of gaining a deeper understanding of this popular holiday destination and to familiarise themselves with the attractions the country offers to the traveller
Just last week, more than 100 Canadian travel agents from Grupo Atrium travelled to Cuba on a mission to explore the appeal of Cuba holidays with the purpose of gaining a deeper understanding of this Caribbean holiday destination and the many attractions it offers to the discerning holidaymaker. The trip also had the main objective of getting the different travel agent groups to familiarise themselves with this destination through Sol Meliá ´s Cuba hotels.
During their stay in the largest of the Caribbean islands, Atrium hosted its 15th Congress, which Sylvain Lastère, president of the group, referred to it as the as the best ever in many years! Many also agreed that the future Cuba holidays was shining more brightly than ever.
The Canadian group of travel agents also toured the main two Cuba holidays destination cities of Havana and the Varadero beach resort, where they visited the whole range of Meliá Cuba hotels there including: Meliá Cohiba, Meliá Habana, Paradisus Princesa del Mar, Paradisus Varadero, Meliá Las Americas and Meliá Varadero hotels, where they were able to experience Sol Meliá Cuba's travel offers.
Comprised by Voyages Vasco and Voyages Gama, the group involved approximately 400 travel agencies in Québec and Ontario.
Caribe Sol (Havanatur Canada) and the Cuban Tourism Office in Montreal were both very active both in the organisation and holding of the event, while Thomas Cook Signature and Transat offered their invaluable support to the whole Cuba holidays experience for all members attending the fam trip. This Atrium megafam is part of the actions to increase the promotion and commercialisation of Cuba holidays and of Sol Meliá Cuba hotels appealing to the Canadian market, the leading tourist market of both entities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Pernik Hotel is a comfortable tourist hotel located in a quiet green area near downtown Holguin. This hotel is close to...