Becoming a Facebook Fan can get you $50 credit at Hilton Caribbean hotels
With the world of social networking expanding to new areas, companies like Hilton hotels are using them as a tool to get closer to customers. Joining the world of Facebook, Hilton is now offering its fans $50 credit to spend at its Caribbean hotels
With the ever-expanding world of social networking taking over the web and extending to new areas, companies are quickly reacting by being a part of it and use social networking sites to their advantage as a great tool to get closer to customers. This is precisely what the Hilton Hotel Group has done with its Caribbean hotels page on Facebook, now giving an exclusive $50 dollar credit to all its Facebook fans to be spent at any of their participating Caribbean hotels.
With participating resorts all over the Caribbean, this new offer applies whether you are staying at Hilton Jamaica hotels, Dominican Republic hotels, Barbados hotels, Bahamas hotels or Trinidad and Tobago hotels.
For fabulous Hilton Caribbean holidays from now until January 2010 and including a bonus spending credit of $50 dollars to use during your stay, now it’s the time to join Facebook. All you have to do afterwards is look for the Hilton Caribbean hotels page and become a fan.
After becoming a fan, clients have to go to the hotel's BOXES tab. There you will see the resort credit which you can print out. Just remember that for the special offer to be valid you must book a minimum 2-night stay and only one coupon per room can be used at any of the participating Caribbean hotelsAs soon as you have done this you will be able to download the $50 resort credit, print it out and take it with you to redeem it during check-in at your chosen Caribbean hotel.
Participating Hilton Caribbean hotels include: Hilton Barbados, Caribe Hilton, Hilton Curacao, Hilton Kingston Jamaica and the British Colonial Hilton Nassau. . The offer is valid to be redeemed from now and all thew way through to January 2010. It cannot be combined with other promotions or offers.
Holidaymakers who always want to get the best and most exclusive deals and those savvy travellers looking out for the latest offers should seriously consider joining Facebook and Twitter to be able to follow an ever-growing list of hotels worldwide that now run specials and exclusive deals for its fans and those subscribed to their social networking page.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...