Becoming a Facebook Fan can get you $50 credit at Hilton Caribbean hotels
With the world of social networking expanding to new areas, companies like Hilton hotels are using them as a tool to get closer to customers. Joining the world of Facebook, Hilton is now offering its fans $50 credit to spend at its Caribbean hotels
With the ever-expanding world of social networking taking over the web and extending to new areas, companies are quickly reacting by being a part of it and use social networking sites to their advantage as a great tool to get closer to customers. This is precisely what the Hilton Hotel Group has done with its Caribbean hotels page on Facebook, now giving an exclusive $50 dollar credit to all its Facebook fans to be spent at any of their participating Caribbean hotels.
With participating resorts all over the Caribbean, this new offer applies whether you are staying at Hilton Jamaica hotels, Dominican Republic hotels, Barbados hotels, Bahamas hotels or Trinidad and Tobago hotels.
For fabulous Hilton Caribbean holidays from now until January 2010 and including a bonus spending credit of $50 dollars to use during your stay, now it’s the time to join Facebook. All you have to do afterwards is look for the Hilton Caribbean hotels page and become a fan.
After becoming a fan, clients have to go to the hotel's BOXES tab. There you will see the resort credit which you can print out. Just remember that for the special offer to be valid you must book a minimum 2-night stay and only one coupon per room can be used at any of the participating Caribbean hotelsAs soon as you have done this you will be able to download the $50 resort credit, print it out and take it with you to redeem it during check-in at your chosen Caribbean hotel.
Participating Hilton Caribbean hotels include: Hilton Barbados, Caribe Hilton, Hilton Curacao, Hilton Kingston Jamaica and the British Colonial Hilton Nassau. . The offer is valid to be redeemed from now and all thew way through to January 2010. It cannot be combined with other promotions or offers.
Holidaymakers who always want to get the best and most exclusive deals and those savvy travellers looking out for the latest offers should seriously consider joining Facebook and Twitter to be able to follow an ever-growing list of hotels worldwide that now run specials and exclusive deals for its fans and those subscribed to their social networking page.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...