Becoming a Facebook Fan can get you $50 credit at Hilton Caribbean hotels
With the world of social networking expanding to new areas, companies like Hilton hotels are using them as a tool to get closer to customers. Joining the world of Facebook, Hilton is now offering its fans $50 credit to spend at its Caribbean hotels
With the ever-expanding world of social networking taking over the web and extending to new areas, companies are quickly reacting by being a part of it and use social networking sites to their advantage as a great tool to get closer to customers. This is precisely what the Hilton Hotel Group has done with its Caribbean hotels page on Facebook, now giving an exclusive $50 dollar credit to all its Facebook fans to be spent at any of their participating Caribbean hotels.
With participating resorts all over the Caribbean, this new offer applies whether you are staying at Hilton Jamaica hotels, Dominican Republic hotels, Barbados hotels, Bahamas hotels or Trinidad and Tobago hotels.
For fabulous Hilton Caribbean holidays from now until January 2010 and including a bonus spending credit of $50 dollars to use during your stay, now it’s the time to join Facebook. All you have to do afterwards is look for the Hilton Caribbean hotels page and become a fan.
After becoming a fan, clients have to go to the hotel's BOXES tab. There you will see the resort credit which you can print out. Just remember that for the special offer to be valid you must book a minimum 2-night stay and only one coupon per room can be used at any of the participating Caribbean hotelsAs soon as you have done this you will be able to download the $50 resort credit, print it out and take it with you to redeem it during check-in at your chosen Caribbean hotel.
Participating Hilton Caribbean hotels include: Hilton Barbados, Caribe Hilton, Hilton Curacao, Hilton Kingston Jamaica and the British Colonial Hilton Nassau. . The offer is valid to be redeemed from now and all thew way through to January 2010. It cannot be combined with other promotions or offers.
Holidaymakers who always want to get the best and most exclusive deals and those savvy travellers looking out for the latest offers should seriously consider joining Facebook and Twitter to be able to follow an ever-growing list of hotels worldwide that now run specials and exclusive deals for its fans and those subscribed to their social networking page.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...