Becoming a Facebook Fan can get you $50 credit at Hilton Caribbean hotels
With the world of social networking expanding to new areas, companies like Hilton hotels are using them as a tool to get closer to customers. Joining the world of Facebook, Hilton is now offering its fans $50 credit to spend at its Caribbean hotels
With the ever-expanding world of social networking taking over the web and extending to new areas, companies are quickly reacting by being a part of it and use social networking sites to their advantage as a great tool to get closer to customers. This is precisely what the Hilton Hotel Group has done with its Caribbean hotels page on Facebook, now giving an exclusive $50 dollar credit to all its Facebook fans to be spent at any of their participating Caribbean hotels.
With participating resorts all over the Caribbean, this new offer applies whether you are staying at Hilton Jamaica hotels, Dominican Republic hotels, Barbados hotels, Bahamas hotels or Trinidad and Tobago hotels.
For fabulous Hilton Caribbean holidays from now until January 2010 and including a bonus spending credit of $50 dollars to use during your stay, now it’s the time to join Facebook. All you have to do afterwards is look for the Hilton Caribbean hotels page and become a fan.
After becoming a fan, clients have to go to the hotel's BOXES tab. There you will see the resort credit which you can print out. Just remember that for the special offer to be valid you must book a minimum 2-night stay and only one coupon per room can be used at any of the participating Caribbean hotelsAs soon as you have done this you will be able to download the $50 resort credit, print it out and take it with you to redeem it during check-in at your chosen Caribbean hotel.
Participating Hilton Caribbean hotels include: Hilton Barbados, Caribe Hilton, Hilton Curacao, Hilton Kingston Jamaica and the British Colonial Hilton Nassau. . The offer is valid to be redeemed from now and all thew way through to January 2010. It cannot be combined with other promotions or offers.
Holidaymakers who always want to get the best and most exclusive deals and those savvy travellers looking out for the latest offers should seriously consider joining Facebook and Twitter to be able to follow an ever-growing list of hotels worldwide that now run specials and exclusive deals for its fans and those subscribed to their social networking page.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...