"Meetings Within Reach" campaign launched by Ritz-Carlton Middle East Hotels
Ritz-Carlton are launching a new campaign to attract Middle East corporate companies to Sharm El Sheikh hotels and Middle East resorts in a bid to support them through the crisis and providing value for money meeting rooms, services and accommodation.
Sharm El Sheikh hotels are part of the new "Meetings Within Reach" campaign led by award-winning Ritz-Carlton hotel group, and due to be launched over the next year.
The five participating Ritz-Carlton properties in the Middle East include Dubai hotels and Egypt hotels and the aim is to reach out to corporate executives, conference attendees, and conference organisers to encourage them to book meeting rooms and hotel suites for their result-producing corporate events, conferences, educational seminars, and annual retreats in 2010.
Luxury hoteliers Ritz-Carlton are hoping to get a message across to companies that "It's Not Extravagant, If It Produces Results" in a bid to increase occupancy in their Sharm El Sheikh hotels and resorts across the Middle East.
Despite the economic turbulent times, Ritz-Carlton are keen to promote their Middle East hotels and resorts in Dubai, Doha, Sharm El Sheikh, Bahrain, and Sharq Village to corporate customers and support them throughout these difficult times.
The "Meetings Within Reach" campaign offers companies who are looking to book accommodation in the five participating hotels, a value package for groups staying for at least 10 nights.
The package includes daily continental breakfast, two complimentary suite upgrades, internet access in meeting rooms (except for Sharm El Sheikh hotels), late 6pm check-out, 10 per cent savings on spa treatments, 10 per cent discount on final bill of future booking at a Middle East hotel, 15 per cent discount on laundry and dry cleaning, and 20 per cent discount on in-house audio and visual equipment, and an attractive rates package.
Ritz-Carlton, Middle East Vice President, Pascal Duchauffour, said:
"In the coming year, we are encouraging organizations to realize the value of a truly results-oriented meeting. Our guests are already aware that holding their meeting at The Ritz-Carlton uniquely creates environments that maximize productivity and instills pride in their employees. Our efficiency and excellence in planning and executing these events are second to none, and we intend to focus on delivering the best to each and every corporate group that book with us."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...