"Meetings Within Reach" campaign launched by Ritz-Carlton Middle East Hotels
Ritz-Carlton are launching a new campaign to attract Middle East corporate companies to Sharm El Sheikh hotels and Middle East resorts in a bid to support them through the crisis and providing value for money meeting rooms, services and accommodation.
Sharm El Sheikh hotels are part of the new "Meetings Within Reach" campaign led by award-winning Ritz-Carlton hotel group, and due to be launched over the next year.
The five participating Ritz-Carlton properties in the Middle East include Dubai hotels and Egypt hotels and the aim is to reach out to corporate executives, conference attendees, and conference organisers to encourage them to book meeting rooms and hotel suites for their result-producing corporate events, conferences, educational seminars, and annual retreats in 2010.
Luxury hoteliers Ritz-Carlton are hoping to get a message across to companies that "It's Not Extravagant, If It Produces Results" in a bid to increase occupancy in their Sharm El Sheikh hotels and resorts across the Middle East.
Despite the economic turbulent times, Ritz-Carlton are keen to promote their Middle East hotels and resorts in Dubai, Doha, Sharm El Sheikh, Bahrain, and Sharq Village to corporate customers and support them throughout these difficult times.
The "Meetings Within Reach" campaign offers companies who are looking to book accommodation in the five participating hotels, a value package for groups staying for at least 10 nights.
The package includes daily continental breakfast, two complimentary suite upgrades, internet access in meeting rooms (except for Sharm El Sheikh hotels), late 6pm check-out, 10 per cent savings on spa treatments, 10 per cent discount on final bill of future booking at a Middle East hotel, 15 per cent discount on laundry and dry cleaning, and 20 per cent discount on in-house audio and visual equipment, and an attractive rates package.
Ritz-Carlton, Middle East Vice President, Pascal Duchauffour, said:
"In the coming year, we are encouraging organizations to realize the value of a truly results-oriented meeting. Our guests are already aware that holding their meeting at The Ritz-Carlton uniquely creates environments that maximize productivity and instills pride in their employees. Our efficiency and excellence in planning and executing these events are second to none, and we intend to focus on delivering the best to each and every corporate group that book with us."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...