Cancun hotel Offers Tequila on Arrival and a Free Third Night
The Rosewood Mayakoba is launching a "Buy Twoo Nights, Get the Third Free" promotion from now and valid until 15th December 2009. Daily breakfast is included in the offer with complimentary tequila sent to room upon arrival.
Many Cancun hotels introduce seasonal offers now and then, but it’s not often that some of the most exclusive of luxury hotels in Cancun run promotional deals like the "Buy Two Nights, Get the Third Free" offer that has now been launched by the Rosewood Mayakobá
This most lavish of Cancun hotels that has been described by HotelChatter as “as "a dash of Venice" with "a bit of Disney's Jungle Cruise, a shot of the Hobbit's Shire, and a touch of Tatooine mixed in for good measure”, is an exceptional grand resort for the finest of luxury holidays in Cancun.
The offer which runs from now all the way until 15th December 2009, includes daily breakfast with an added complimentary bonus of tequila delivered to guests’ rooms upon arrival. That is the way to celebrate luxurious Cancun holidays in true Mexican style.
But even with this exclusive savings deal it doesn't seem likely that the Rosewood Mayakobá is in the business of skimping on luxury or cutting corners. This opulent Cancun hotel’s TripAdvisor rating is a solid four-and-a-half stars, with one reviewer mournfully reminiscing about how she "cried like a baby" when she had to leave from her Cancun holidays here. Add this up to great leisure activities like tequila tastings, snorkelling, or amenities including 24-hour butler service.
The property itself is massive and glamourous, with other on-site activities including golf, horseback riding, yoga, and a Children's Activity Club to keep the younger ones busy and happily entertained. Who says you can enjoy true luxury holidays at Cancun hotels with the children hopping along? However, he phrase "Children's Activity Club" should alert single travelers to the fact that the resort is family-friendly. Depending on the kind of luxury holidays guests are seeking and the individual guests’ tolerance level for possibly unruly children, this is a fact you'll want to take into account before booking.
Despite the usual hefty nightly rate, we know what they say that all good things come to a price and certainly this Cancun hotel is one of the most luxurious you could find. Luxury holidays like these will prove its worth every penny and more so now that the hotel’s throwing in a third night free! And one simply can’t go wrong with this Cancun hotel for luxury holidays, the resort is much loved by couples and families alike.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
The resort benefits from the privacy of a resort community creating an all-inclusive adults only oasis while still being close to the Cancun bars, shops and nightlife
- Sample gourmet cuisine from all over the world in nine Ã la carte restaurants
- An all-inclusive adults only oasis located on an untouched peninsula
- Located between the Caribbean sea and a wetlands reserve while still being close enough to lively Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...