Suite Surprise at Coral Dubai hotels
Coral Hotels & Resorts has just launched a great new promotion across all of its Middle East hotels. Running from October 15 to 31December the promotion offers guests an incredible 50% off on suites at participating Coral hotels
A great new season offer comes at the hands of Coral Hotels & Resorts as they announce their special promotion giving clients the opportunity to book the suites at their Middle East hotels with a 50% discount.
That’s right, from 15th October and all the way through to 31st December 2009, all participating Coral hotels in the Middle East will feature a massive 50% discount on their suites, and that includes the hotel group’s 7 Dubai hotels.
“There has never been a better offer to experience our exclusive facilities and services. We wish to give our guests the ultimate value for money. It is a rare bargain and packed with VIP extras ranging from free stay for two kids of up to 12 years, late check-out, free Internet, complimentary fruit basket and free airport pick-up and drop. The promotion is designed to surprise and delight our guests with experiences that make their stay with us more memorable.” said Rushdi Al Ashkar, Regional Director of Sales & Marketing of Arabian Peninsula.
This new great incentive for travellers has the second main objective of recovering worldwide interest in Middle East holidays, (especially with Dubai holidays which were one of the most affected) after this geographical zone’s travel industry was badly affected with the global economic recession. In response to what really triggered this promotion, Rushdi added:
“Challenging times require inspired responses. We are optimistic but realistic about our business. Owing to recession people have been extremely cautious about spending with the majority waiting a long time to make their travel plans. These days, deals are everywhere but not all make sense. At Coral Hotels & Resorts we are taking the lead with attractive campaigns and tailor-made initiatives that take into consideration what people are going through and expect from us. We are committed to providing our guests a top-of-the-line experience and wish to wow them at every step”.
“50% Off” is definitely the way to go for getting back that Middle Eastern appeal and inviting allure to enchant all travellers looking for luxury holidays at incredible prices. And certainly this is too good a deal to pass, so for luxury holidays at the fraction of the price, hurry to book your suite or you may end up with a ‘Fully Booked’ sign as all good things get over quickly.
With a total of 16 outstanding hotels across the Middle East, Coral Hotels & Resorts offers an exciting portfolio of Middle East hotels in Dubai, Oman hotels, Fujairah hotels, Sharjah hotels, all equipped with the finest of facilities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Middle East Browse all
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of all sort of travellers
- Abundance of fun activities such as jet-skiing or relax in one of two luxury spas
- With 650-meter private beach, 5 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free!
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Discover the beauty of Ras al Khaimah during your stay at the luxurious Doubletree by Hilton Resort and Spa Marjan...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...