Suite Surprise at Coral Dubai hotels
Coral Hotels & Resorts has just launched a great new promotion across all of its Middle East hotels. Running from October 15 to 31December the promotion offers guests an incredible 50% off on suites at participating Coral hotels
A great new season offer comes at the hands of Coral Hotels & Resorts as they announce their special promotion giving clients the opportunity to book the suites at their Middle East hotels with a 50% discount.
That’s right, from 15th October and all the way through to 31st December 2009, all participating Coral hotels in the Middle East will feature a massive 50% discount on their suites, and that includes the hotel group’s 7 Dubai hotels.
“There has never been a better offer to experience our exclusive facilities and services. We wish to give our guests the ultimate value for money. It is a rare bargain and packed with VIP extras ranging from free stay for two kids of up to 12 years, late check-out, free Internet, complimentary fruit basket and free airport pick-up and drop. The promotion is designed to surprise and delight our guests with experiences that make their stay with us more memorable.” said Rushdi Al Ashkar, Regional Director of Sales & Marketing of Arabian Peninsula.
This new great incentive for travellers has the second main objective of recovering worldwide interest in Middle East holidays, (especially with Dubai holidays which were one of the most affected) after this geographical zone’s travel industry was badly affected with the global economic recession. In response to what really triggered this promotion, Rushdi added:
“Challenging times require inspired responses. We are optimistic but realistic about our business. Owing to recession people have been extremely cautious about spending with the majority waiting a long time to make their travel plans. These days, deals are everywhere but not all make sense. At Coral Hotels & Resorts we are taking the lead with attractive campaigns and tailor-made initiatives that take into consideration what people are going through and expect from us. We are committed to providing our guests a top-of-the-line experience and wish to wow them at every step”.
“50% Off” is definitely the way to go for getting back that Middle Eastern appeal and inviting allure to enchant all travellers looking for luxury holidays at incredible prices. And certainly this is too good a deal to pass, so for luxury holidays at the fraction of the price, hurry to book your suite or you may end up with a ‘Fully Booked’ sign as all good things get over quickly.
With a total of 16 outstanding hotels across the Middle East, Coral Hotels & Resorts offers an exciting portfolio of Middle East hotels in Dubai, Oman hotels, Fujairah hotels, Sharjah hotels, all equipped with the finest of facilities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Middle East Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while children have fun at the Kids' Club
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1649 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Discover the beauty of Ras al Khaimah during your stay at the luxurious Doubletree by Hilton Resort and Spa Marjan...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...