Sol Melia launches Microsite for Cuba holidays on the keys
The Sol Melia hotel group is launching a new specialised corporate microsite for their Cuba hotels at the island's keys. Cubakeys.com will be a website designed to promote Cuba holidays at these little islets while highlighting the Melia hotels there
Cubakeys.com is the new microsite from the Sol Meliá Hotel Group for the promotion of Cuba holidays at some of the island’s most beautiful keys. Created to highlight the different accommodation options the Meliá Cuba hotels at these islets offer, the new microsite offers detailed information on the keys with accompanying pictures of its breathtaking deserted beaches.
In this way, the new website will be a sub-website from their main Solmeliacuba.com site, as the hotel group tries to get closer to the customers by offering specialised and detailed information on the different holiday destinations they serve in Cuba.
With an attractive design and easy navigation, the new Cubakeys.com website is available in English and Spanish, displaying and describing details of the whole Meliá product at these northern and southern keys part of the largest archipelago in the Caribbean, where Meliá operates more than 3000 rooms distributed along 10 fabulous All-Inclusive resorts, ranging from 4 to 5 stars.
CubaKeys.com allows the client to search for Cuba hotels at the keys by destination (Cayo Largo del Sur, Cayo Santa María, Cayo Guillermo y Cayo Coco), by Meliá sub-brand (Meliá, Sol y Tryp) and by travel interest (family holidays, weddings holidays, honeymoon holidays, holiday incentives, spa holidays and adults-only holidays).
Amongst its functionalities, one to highlight is the online booking availability and confirmation in real-time and the request for domestic Cuba flights connecting to the keys.
Furthermore the new microsite features special offers, interactive maps, weather information and the main attractions at each of the keys, for the most wonderful and varied options when choosing your Cuba holidays at the hands of Meliá.
With the addition of CubaKeys.com the total of specialised microsites from the Solmeliacuba.com main site family add up to 15.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Get a true taste of the rich Indonesian culture with a stay across the stunning islands of Bali and Gili Trawangan....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...