Sol Melia launches Microsite for Cuba holidays on the keys
The Sol Melia hotel group is launching a new specialised corporate microsite for their Cuba hotels at the island's keys. Cubakeys.com will be a website designed to promote Cuba holidays at these little islets while highlighting the Melia hotels there
Cubakeys.com is the new microsite from the Sol Meliá Hotel Group for the promotion of Cuba holidays at some of the island’s most beautiful keys. Created to highlight the different accommodation options the Meliá Cuba hotels at these islets offer, the new microsite offers detailed information on the keys with accompanying pictures of its breathtaking deserted beaches.
In this way, the new website will be a sub-website from their main Solmeliacuba.com site, as the hotel group tries to get closer to the customers by offering specialised and detailed information on the different holiday destinations they serve in Cuba.
With an attractive design and easy navigation, the new Cubakeys.com website is available in English and Spanish, displaying and describing details of the whole Meliá product at these northern and southern keys part of the largest archipelago in the Caribbean, where Meliá operates more than 3000 rooms distributed along 10 fabulous All-Inclusive resorts, ranging from 4 to 5 stars.
CubaKeys.com allows the client to search for Cuba hotels at the keys by destination (Cayo Largo del Sur, Cayo Santa María, Cayo Guillermo y Cayo Coco), by Meliá sub-brand (Meliá, Sol y Tryp) and by travel interest (family holidays, weddings holidays, honeymoon holidays, holiday incentives, spa holidays and adults-only holidays).
Amongst its functionalities, one to highlight is the online booking availability and confirmation in real-time and the request for domestic Cuba flights connecting to the keys.
Furthermore the new microsite features special offers, interactive maps, weather information and the main attractions at each of the keys, for the most wonderful and varied options when choosing your Cuba holidays at the hands of Meliá.
With the addition of CubaKeys.com the total of specialised microsites from the Solmeliacuba.com main site family add up to 15.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...