Fantastic sale on South Africa holidays
South African Airways have launched a fantastic value-for-money travel deal for travellers looking to book South Africa holidays for spring 2010, with a nine-day package available which includes international and domestic flights and hotel accommodation.
Travellers looking to take South Africa holidays during the winter/spring months of 2010 are in for a treat as South African Airways Vacation launches a nine day "South Africa on Sale" package.
The promotion offers travellers on the lookout for bargain holidays in South Africa, an air-inclusive deal with a starting price of $1,999. The nine-day package includes return flights to Johannesburg, South Africa from either JFK Airport in New York, or Washington D.C's Dulles airport and domestic flights with South African Airways.
Once travellers on South Africa holidays have arrived in the beautiful country, they will enjoy four nights at Cape Town's Commodore Hotel where they will enjoy views of the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. The Commodore Hotel will be used as a base while travellers make the most out of their bargain South Africa holidays as they discover the sights and delights of the city.
Visitors will also be treated to a full day tour around Cape Town's peninsula, a half day Winelands tour, and dinner at the Portswood Hotel's Quarterdeck Restaurant.
Following the Cape Town visit, travellers will move onto the next stage of their South Africa holidays and will spend two nights at the luxury Bakubung Bush Lodge, situated in the Pilanesberg National Park near Sun City. From there, travellers can set off on a safari through the stunning surroundings of the national park and experience nature at its best with sightings of the "Big 5". Golfing and gambling activities are also available to guests.
Breakfast and dinner is included in the nine day "South Africa on Sale" package as well as transfers to and from the airports.
The fantastic package is available for trips between 7 January and 15 May, 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In South Africa Browse all
Unique experience to discover the beautiful nature of South Africa and the dynamic life of Dubai
- More than ten different Food and Beverage Outlets for your choice at Hyatt Regency Dubai
- extraordinary South Africa tour gives you the flexibility to discover the beauty of this amazing country at your own speed
- Your hotel in Dubai enjoys a fantastic locaiton in the heart of the historic Deira within walking distance to the gold souks
Relaxing and unforgetable experince with 11 nights tour including an excellent range of facilities
- Experience the fruitful lifestyle of the Cape Region
- Discover the spectacular landscapes of the Kruger region
- Travel to Karongwe Private Game Reserve to get exclusive access, day and night, to a wide range of animals including the "Big Five"
With dramatic landscapes, wildlife galore and diverse cultures, South Africa provides the most thrilling and unique escape from everyday life.
- Explore the sights of South Africa, including Drakensberg Mountains, the Kapama Game Reserve, Hazyview town, fruit orchards, Shangana, the Kruger National Park, the Cape Winelands, Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Cape Town, the peninsula and Simon’s town.
- Enjoy nonstop activities to suit every taste. Try nature walks, safari trips, a bush walk, cultural activities, river rafting, tubing, abseiling, zip lining, aerial cable trails, quad biking, elephant interactions and horseback safaris and much more.
- Stay at a comfortable and homely array of hotels and lodges including: the Iketla Lodge; the Kapama River Lodge; the Rissington Inn Guest House; the L’Avenir Country Lodge and the Cape Milner Hotel.
South Africa is known for its diversity across the country, and this trip is sure to bring out the true range of experiences available.
- Johannesburg's Apartheid Museum offers a stimulating insight into South Africa's history, whilst Robben Island is one of the country's most iconic locations
- Kruger National Park offers the chance to experience stunning scenery and a vast range of wildlife
- The Winelands offer stunning orchards and charming small towns, whilst Cape Town itself offers Table Mountain and Cape Point nearby
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic combinations of...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Nestled upon the St Lucia Estuary, the elephant lake hotel is surrounded by natural beauty and offers a thrilling array...
Sprinkled alongside the tranquil waterways of the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, The waterfront village boasts a...
Surrounded by more than 8,000 hectares of malaria free, unspoiled African bushveld, the affordable, laidback and...