Fantastic sale on South Africa holidays
South African Airways have launched a fantastic value-for-money travel deal for travellers looking to book South Africa holidays for spring 2010, with a nine-day package available which includes international and domestic flights and hotel accommodation.
Travellers looking to take South Africa holidays during the winter/spring months of 2010 are in for a treat as South African Airways Vacation launches a nine day "South Africa on Sale" package.
The promotion offers travellers on the lookout for bargain holidays in South Africa, an air-inclusive deal with a starting price of $1,999. The nine-day package includes return flights to Johannesburg, South Africa from either JFK Airport in New York, or Washington D.C's Dulles airport and domestic flights with South African Airways.
Once travellers on South Africa holidays have arrived in the beautiful country, they will enjoy four nights at Cape Town's Commodore Hotel where they will enjoy views of the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. The Commodore Hotel will be used as a base while travellers make the most out of their bargain South Africa holidays as they discover the sights and delights of the city.
Visitors will also be treated to a full day tour around Cape Town's peninsula, a half day Winelands tour, and dinner at the Portswood Hotel's Quarterdeck Restaurant.
Following the Cape Town visit, travellers will move onto the next stage of their South Africa holidays and will spend two nights at the luxury Bakubung Bush Lodge, situated in the Pilanesberg National Park near Sun City. From there, travellers can set off on a safari through the stunning surroundings of the national park and experience nature at its best with sightings of the "Big 5". Golfing and gambling activities are also available to guests.
Breakfast and dinner is included in the nine day "South Africa on Sale" package as well as transfers to and from the airports.
The fantastic package is available for trips between 7 January and 15 May, 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In South Africa Browse all
Soak up the natural splendour of the South African Bushveld on an exhilarating adventure, you’ll remember for a lifetime.
Experience the Bushveld in affordable, laidback comfort at the Hannah Game Lodge.
- The Comfortable thatched roof chalet accommodation oozing with South African charm.
- Enjoy activities galore including mountain trails, waterfalls, high ropes and low ropes, sable spotting, bush walks, game drives, archery
- The private nature reserve location
Travel through the wonderful winelands region of South Africa before a short stay in a fully-equipped Dubai city hotel
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha is set in Dubai's Al Barsha area, close to world-class shops, restaurants and popular Dubai attractions, just behind the Mall of The Emirates.
- Rental car included for the tour of South Africa
- Travel through the Winelands and Cape Peninsula in one of the most beautiful areas of the world
Relaxing and unforgettable experience - 11 nights tour including an excellent range of facilities
- Experience the fruitful lifestyle of the Cape Region
- Discover the spectacular landscapes of the Kruger region
- Travel to Karongwe Private Game Reserve to get exclusive access, day and night, to a wide range of animals including the "Big Five"
From the amazing Blyde River Canyon to the iconic table Mountain, this tour has it all!
- Explore the underground Cango Caves at Oudtshoorn
- Visit a real Chief's village in Swaziland
- Go in search of Africa's 'Big Five' in Kruger National Park
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Nestled upon the St Lucia Estuary, the elephant lake hotel is surrounded by natural beauty and offers a thrilling array...
Surrounded by more than 8,000 hectares of malaria free, unspoiled African bushveld, the affordable, laidback and...
Sprinkled alongside the tranquil waterways of the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, The waterfront village boasts a...