Fantastic sale on South Africa holidays
South African Airways have launched a fantastic value-for-money travel deal for travellers looking to book South Africa holidays for spring 2010, with a nine-day package available which includes international and domestic flights and hotel accommodation.
Travellers looking to take South Africa holidays during the winter/spring months of 2010 are in for a treat as South African Airways Vacation launches a nine day "South Africa on Sale" package.
The promotion offers travellers on the lookout for bargain holidays in South Africa, an air-inclusive deal with a starting price of $1,999. The nine-day package includes return flights to Johannesburg, South Africa from either JFK Airport in New York, or Washington D.C's Dulles airport and domestic flights with South African Airways.
Once travellers on South Africa holidays have arrived in the beautiful country, they will enjoy four nights at Cape Town's Commodore Hotel where they will enjoy views of the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. The Commodore Hotel will be used as a base while travellers make the most out of their bargain South Africa holidays as they discover the sights and delights of the city.
Visitors will also be treated to a full day tour around Cape Town's peninsula, a half day Winelands tour, and dinner at the Portswood Hotel's Quarterdeck Restaurant.
Following the Cape Town visit, travellers will move onto the next stage of their South Africa holidays and will spend two nights at the luxury Bakubung Bush Lodge, situated in the Pilanesberg National Park near Sun City. From there, travellers can set off on a safari through the stunning surroundings of the national park and experience nature at its best with sightings of the "Big 5". Golfing and gambling activities are also available to guests.
Breakfast and dinner is included in the nine day "South Africa on Sale" package as well as transfers to and from the airports.
The fantastic package is available for trips between 7 January and 15 May, 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In South Africa Browse all
Enjoy a stay within Cape Town's historical city centre for an intriguing South African adventure.
- The Modern and elegant interior design creates a comfortable atmosphere within which to unwind.
- Relish views of Table Mountain, the Dutch East India Company Gardens and Lion's Head.
- The Cape Town historical city centre location provides easy access to Cape Town's major attractions, including Bohemian markets, 18th century buildings, museums, art galleries and quaint squares.
Best of Cape Town, Garden Route & Safari tour is your perfect choice to find out about the country, its history and culture.
- Your journey includes 3 exciting game drives to spot Africa's "Big Five": lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhinoceros
- Highlights includes: Cape Town Garden Route seeing the Cango Caves and the Swartberg Mountain, safari game drives, The Winelands, Monkeyland, Knysna Forest and more
- Excellent services included in the tour: 10 days Toyoto Corolla Car rental with GPS and additional driver option
Relaxing and unforgetable experince with 11 nights tour including an excellent range of facilities
- Experience the fruitful lifestyle of the Cape Region
- Discover the spectacular landscapes of the Kruger region
- Travel to Karongwe Private Game Reserve to get exclusive access, day and night, to a wide range of animals including the "Big Five"
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!
- The resort is set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands. The resort is on the west coast of Mahe, just 35 minutes from the international airport.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Nestled upon the St Lucia Estuary, the elephant lake hotel is surrounded by natural beauty and offers a thrilling array...
Sprinkled alongside the tranquil waterways of the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, The waterfront village boasts a...
Surrounded by more than 8,000 hectares of malaria free, unspoiled African bushveld, the affordable, laidback and...