Fantastic sale on South Africa holidays
South African Airways have launched a fantastic value-for-money travel deal for travellers looking to book South Africa holidays for spring 2010, with a nine-day package available which includes international and domestic flights and hotel accommodation.
Travellers looking to take South Africa holidays during the winter/spring months of 2010 are in for a treat as South African Airways Vacation launches a nine day "South Africa on Sale" package.
The promotion offers travellers on the lookout for bargain holidays in South Africa, an air-inclusive deal with a starting price of $1,999. The nine-day package includes return flights to Johannesburg, South Africa from either JFK Airport in New York, or Washington D.C's Dulles airport and domestic flights with South African Airways.
Once travellers on South Africa holidays have arrived in the beautiful country, they will enjoy four nights at Cape Town's Commodore Hotel where they will enjoy views of the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. The Commodore Hotel will be used as a base while travellers make the most out of their bargain South Africa holidays as they discover the sights and delights of the city.
Visitors will also be treated to a full day tour around Cape Town's peninsula, a half day Winelands tour, and dinner at the Portswood Hotel's Quarterdeck Restaurant.
Following the Cape Town visit, travellers will move onto the next stage of their South Africa holidays and will spend two nights at the luxury Bakubung Bush Lodge, situated in the Pilanesberg National Park near Sun City. From there, travellers can set off on a safari through the stunning surroundings of the national park and experience nature at its best with sightings of the "Big 5". Golfing and gambling activities are also available to guests.
Breakfast and dinner is included in the nine day "South Africa on Sale" package as well as transfers to and from the airports.
The fantastic package is available for trips between 7 January and 15 May, 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In South Africa Browse all
Explore the peaceful waterways of the V&A Waterfront Marina on a getaway in Cape Town.
- The comfortable apartments - The apartments are comfortable and filled with all the amenities you could wish for
- The V&A Waterfront Marina location – Being surrounded by good views , shops and restaurants this location serves as the perfect spot within which to get in the holiday spirit
- The self-catering facilities- Enjoy the added flexibility this brings
Travel through the wonderful winelands region of South Africa before a short stay in a fully-equipped Dubai city hotel
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha is set in Dubai's Al Barsha area, close to world-class shops, restaurants and popular Dubai attractions, just behind the Mall of The Emirates.
- Rental car included for the tour of South Africa
- Travel through the Winelands and Cape Peninsula in one of the most beautiful areas of the world
Go for the experience of lifetime on this self-driven Kruger route - a classical tour that offers something for everyone with magical views along the way.
- The package includes accommodation in carefully selected 4* properties, meals as well as car hire including a GPS during your entire journey
- The tour is 7 nights and 8 days long with insights into the history of South Africa, cultural diversity, adventure, scenic beauty and unforgettable safaris
- Enjoy 4 game drives including morning and afternoon safaris to see elephants, leopards, lions, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos and many more animals
Relaxing and unforgetable experince with 11 nights tour including an excellent range of facilities
- Experience the fruitful lifestyle of the Cape Region
- Discover the spectacular landscapes of the Kruger region
- Travel to Karongwe Private Game Reserve to get exclusive access, day and night, to a wide range of animals including the "Big Five"
Tour Summary This Cape Town extension starts in Stellenbosch, the centre of South Africa’s wine production....
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Nestled upon the St Lucia Estuary, the elephant lake hotel is surrounded by natural beauty and offers a thrilling array...
Sprinkled alongside the tranquil waterways of the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, The waterfront village boasts a...
Surrounded by more than 8,000 hectares of malaria free, unspoiled African bushveld, the affordable, laidback and...