Fantastic sale on South Africa holidays
South African Airways have launched a fantastic value-for-money travel deal for travellers looking to book South Africa holidays for spring 2010, with a nine-day package available which includes international and domestic flights and hotel accommodation.
Travellers looking to take South Africa holidays during the winter/spring months of 2010 are in for a treat as South African Airways Vacation launches a nine day "South Africa on Sale" package.
The promotion offers travellers on the lookout for bargain holidays in South Africa, an air-inclusive deal with a starting price of $1,999. The nine-day package includes return flights to Johannesburg, South Africa from either JFK Airport in New York, or Washington D.C's Dulles airport and domestic flights with South African Airways.
Once travellers on South Africa holidays have arrived in the beautiful country, they will enjoy four nights at Cape Town's Commodore Hotel where they will enjoy views of the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. The Commodore Hotel will be used as a base while travellers make the most out of their bargain South Africa holidays as they discover the sights and delights of the city.
Visitors will also be treated to a full day tour around Cape Town's peninsula, a half day Winelands tour, and dinner at the Portswood Hotel's Quarterdeck Restaurant.
Following the Cape Town visit, travellers will move onto the next stage of their South Africa holidays and will spend two nights at the luxury Bakubung Bush Lodge, situated in the Pilanesberg National Park near Sun City. From there, travellers can set off on a safari through the stunning surroundings of the national park and experience nature at its best with sightings of the "Big 5". Golfing and gambling activities are also available to guests.
Breakfast and dinner is included in the nine day "South Africa on Sale" package as well as transfers to and from the airports.
The fantastic package is available for trips between 7 January and 15 May, 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In South Africa Browse all
Discover the beauty of South Africa and the buzz of Dubai
- Explore amazing Dubai while staying at Hilton Garden Inn Mall of The Emirates
- Your journey in South Africa includes all meals and 2 game drives per day
- Excellent services included in the tour: 6 days Toyoto Corolla Car rental with GPS and additional driver option
From the amazing Blyde River Canyon to the iconic table Mountain, this tour has it all!
- Explore the underground Cango Caves at Oudtshoorn
- Visit a real Chief's village in Swaziland
- Go in search of Africa's 'Big Five' in Kruger National Park
Combine two fascinating countries in one, with South Africa and Dubai as your perfect choice
- Spend a morning with the Big Five in the Kruger National Park
- Enjoy some ice skating in Dubai, even in summer!
- Gasp at the glory of God's Window, with a boundless view of mountains and fertile plains
Combine the excitement and adventure of South Africa with a luxurius stay in Maritius
- Swim with Dolphins in Mauritius for a simply amazing tropical experience
- Experience a spectacular Ballon Safari at Mabula Game Lodge
- Capture the magic and wonder of the big five in South Africa
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic combinations of...
Sprinkled alongside the tranquil waterways of the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, The waterfront village boasts a...
Overview Cape Town is the “Mother City”, South Africa’s oldest city, and one of the world’s...
From the moment we depart the Friendly City of Port Elizabeth, youll see and feel the changing landscapeand why we call...