Kempinski holds the key to luxury holidays with lavish Middle East and Africa hotels
Further strengthening their foothold as the leading luxury hotel group in Africa and the Middle East, Europe's oldest luxury hotelier continues adding exciting new destinations to their Middle East and Africa portfolio.
Europe’s oldest and most exclusive chain of luxury boutique hotels seems unstoppable on its quest to conquer Africa and the Middle East by relentlessly continuing to open new luxury hotels in these coveted holiday destinations.
Having already opened their newest of Egypt hotels along the Red Sea Riviera in May this year, the new Kempinski Hotel Soma Bay was just the first of many more additions to come in the region, The hotelier continued with the new Kempinski Hotel Aqaba in Jordan, which opened just last month to become the third in their line of luxury hotels in the Middle East.
“This is our third property on the golden shores and azure waters of the Red Sea after Soma Bay and Djibouti Palace Hotel, and we’re excited to welcome tourists from across the region and beyond to indulge in a new wellness experience as well as an exhilarating holiday within this historical and culturally-rich destination,” said Ulrich Eckhardt, Kempinksi’s Senior Vice President Middle East & Africa when commenting on this latest addition
The month of July saw yet another exotic opening for Kempinski as they landed in Tanzania for their first Africa hotel in Serengeti. They became the first and only glbolbal hotel group to be allowed to set up a resort for luxury holidays within the Serengeti National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site. In this way Kempinski became the first global luxury hotels company to be catering to exclusive Africa holidays on this protected area. With just 74 elegantly appointed rooms and private villa, Kempinski’s new African gem, the ‘The Bilila Lodge Kempinski’ perfectly caters to the luxury holidays market in an exotic location, combining the intimacy of a lodge with the facilities expected of a much larger hotel, such as an infinity pool overlooking the grasslands and an Anantara Spa.
“An amazing property within a breathtaking destination that should be on every adventure-seeker’s must visit list, yet another example of Kempinski’s dedication to present pioneering exotic destinations. Our growing portfolio in Africa affirms our commitment not only to the expansion of Kempinski in the area, but also to the growth and development of tourism in Africa,” Eckhardt continued.
But more wonderful Kempinski Middle East and Africa hotels are on the horizon for March 2010, as next year will see the opening of three more distinctive properties, of which the first to open will be their second of Egypt hotels, this time to be located in Cairo, on the banks of the Nile River.
Soon to follow there will be another Middle East hotel in Qatar under the name of: Al Fardan Suites & Residences – Doha’ in conjunction with the newest of Dubai hotels, the new ‘Kempinksi Residence, Palm Jumeirah’ scheduled to open some time during 2010 and epitomizing the most upscale and exclusive level of luxury holidays.
“These are exciting times for Kempinski as it shows our unrelenting commitment to achieving unrivalled leadership in the hospitality within the region,” added Eckhardt when talking about their Middle East expansion. He concluded by expressing his delight that: “Kempinski is making substantial growth in portfolio during tough times in this region alone, and is witnessing similar growth in other regions around the world as well. This confirms our dedication to steadily deliver luxury and quality with traditional hospitality around the world.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...