Kempinski holds the key to luxury holidays with lavish Middle East and Africa hotels
Further strengthening their foothold as the leading luxury hotel group in Africa and the Middle East, Europe's oldest luxury hotelier continues adding exciting new destinations to their Middle East and Africa portfolio.
Europe’s oldest and most exclusive chain of luxury boutique hotels seems unstoppable on its quest to conquer Africa and the Middle East by relentlessly continuing to open new luxury hotels in these coveted holiday destinations.
Having already opened their newest of Egypt hotels along the Red Sea Riviera in May this year, the new Kempinski Hotel Soma Bay was just the first of many more additions to come in the region, The hotelier continued with the new Kempinski Hotel Aqaba in Jordan, which opened just last month to become the third in their line of luxury hotels in the Middle East.
“This is our third property on the golden shores and azure waters of the Red Sea after Soma Bay and Djibouti Palace Hotel, and we’re excited to welcome tourists from across the region and beyond to indulge in a new wellness experience as well as an exhilarating holiday within this historical and culturally-rich destination,” said Ulrich Eckhardt, Kempinksi’s Senior Vice President Middle East & Africa when commenting on this latest addition
The month of July saw yet another exotic opening for Kempinski as they landed in Tanzania for their first Africa hotel in Serengeti. They became the first and only glbolbal hotel group to be allowed to set up a resort for luxury holidays within the Serengeti National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site. In this way Kempinski became the first global luxury hotels company to be catering to exclusive Africa holidays on this protected area. With just 74 elegantly appointed rooms and private villa, Kempinski’s new African gem, the ‘The Bilila Lodge Kempinski’ perfectly caters to the luxury holidays market in an exotic location, combining the intimacy of a lodge with the facilities expected of a much larger hotel, such as an infinity pool overlooking the grasslands and an Anantara Spa.
“An amazing property within a breathtaking destination that should be on every adventure-seeker’s must visit list, yet another example of Kempinski’s dedication to present pioneering exotic destinations. Our growing portfolio in Africa affirms our commitment not only to the expansion of Kempinski in the area, but also to the growth and development of tourism in Africa,” Eckhardt continued.
But more wonderful Kempinski Middle East and Africa hotels are on the horizon for March 2010, as next year will see the opening of three more distinctive properties, of which the first to open will be their second of Egypt hotels, this time to be located in Cairo, on the banks of the Nile River.
Soon to follow there will be another Middle East hotel in Qatar under the name of: Al Fardan Suites & Residences – Doha’ in conjunction with the newest of Dubai hotels, the new ‘Kempinksi Residence, Palm Jumeirah’ scheduled to open some time during 2010 and epitomizing the most upscale and exclusive level of luxury holidays.
“These are exciting times for Kempinski as it shows our unrelenting commitment to achieving unrivalled leadership in the hospitality within the region,” added Eckhardt when talking about their Middle East expansion. He concluded by expressing his delight that: “Kempinski is making substantial growth in portfolio during tough times in this region alone, and is witnessing similar growth in other regions around the world as well. This confirms our dedication to steadily deliver luxury and quality with traditional hospitality around the world.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...