Jumeirah Hotels wins series of awards at prestigious Business Traveller ceremony
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts recently proved the extent of the success of their luxury hotels at the Business Traveller Awards by winning three awards, a runners up place and a top four world ranking alongside Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons, and Shangri-La.
Luxury hospitality group and Dubai hotels owner, Jumeirah, has won a number of impressive awards at this year's Business Traveller Awards. The Business Traveller Awards are some of the most prestigious in the travel, tourism, and hospitality industry and ceremonies were held recently in Hong Kong and London.
Jumeirah won the award for "Best Business Hotel Chain in the Middle East" for the fourth year in a row, and one of their Dubai hotels, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, was voted "Best Business Hotel in the Middle East" for the seventh year in a row. The luxury hotel group went on to win Best Business Hotel Chain in the Middle East/ Africa" for the sixth year as well as a runner up place for "Best Resort Hotel" in the global category. To top it off, Jumeirah was awarded recognition as one of the top four in the "Best Resort Hotel Chain" world category.
As well as a number of Dubai hotels, the luxury hospitality group will be adding more Jumeirah hotels and properties to their impressive global list over the next couple of years. A list of luxury five star properties and resorts are currently already under development at destinations across the world including hotels in Maldives and luxury properties in Spain, Morocco, the UK, Germany, Thailand, Bali, South America, the US Virgin Islands and the Middle East.
The Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Company was founded in 1997 with the vision to provide a number of established high end luxury properties across the world. In 2004, the company became a member of Dubai Holding and the hospitality group continues to work closely within the group's growth and development phases.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...